Broadcast Day: Sundays

Replacing: Bromance 愛上哥們

Cast:

Aaron Yan

Joanne Tseng

Lene Lai

Li Yun-ching

Synopsis:

There is something to be said for late bloomers! Ji Wen Kai (Aaron Yan) and Zhong Yu Tang (Joanne Tseng) have known each other since childhood and have always competed against each other. But it was no contest as Yu Tang always was at the top of her class while Wen Kai couldn’t do any better than mediocre grades. After graduation, Yu Tang lands a coveted job at MUSE Cosmetics and works her way up the secretarial pool. She is poised to take over as the Head Secretary to the new incoming CEO of the company. Wen Kai worked odd jobs after graduation and then went abroad to find work. Years later, MUSE Cosmetics is in crisis and the company brings in Wen Kai as the new CEO to help turn the company around. Imagine their surprise when Wen Kai realizes that his new secretary is none other than Yu Tang from his childhood! With the tables turned, will anything Yu Tang does or say be good enough for Wen Kai?

Watch it here with English subs!

**Please use spoiler tags for those who have not seen the episodes yet**

[spoiler ]enter your spoiler here without the spaces inside the brackets[ /spoiler]

Preview:

OSTs:

Claire Kuo - Partner

Pets Tseng - What's past is past

William Wei - Think Of You First

Wang Li Ren - Old & New

Additional Links:

Refresh Man 後菜鳥的燦爛時代 Viki English Subbed Episodes

Refresh Man 後菜鳥的燦爛時代 Raw Episodes

Refresh Man 後菜鳥的燦爛時代 Facebook Page

Refresh Man 後菜鳥的燦爛時代 TTV Website

Refresh Man 後菜鳥的燦爛時代 SETT Blog

• Replies 875
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@LavelyShai Than you, I thought it was me. I searched viki and dramafever, didn't find anything about it.  I just filled out the request forms at both sites

https://vikiinc.wufoo.com/forms/title-request-form

http://support.dramafever.com/customer/en/portal/articles/1004560-how-can-i-request-a-series-   cross your fingers that someone will pick this drama up.

16 hours ago, LavelyShai said:

I will be very sad if this doesn't get picked up. maybe we should send in requests daily. 

Me too! I just can't imagine not being able to watch it. Good idea about the requests:wub:, I just sent some more in.

They seem to be placing Joanne. Into rival sort of roles. Since her aggressive character in marry me or not probably got the attention for this role. I noted the synopsis wording of rival childhood friends haha

Always follow Aarons work though they like placing him in roles like CEO or manager a lot. I do wish they let him branch out a bit more. They tend to give him the same formula roles. I just hope his depiction won't be a copy of Just you.

Archived