[Taiwanese Drama 2016] Refresh Man 後菜鳥的燦爛時代

sugarplum892

2 minutes ago, raewonkim said:

I guess it was Aisha who leak the plan of Team3 probably it was due to feeling jealous about the relationship of Wenkai and Yutang. I hope its not because I admired her for being a broadminded girl. 

I hope not too but I can't think of anyone else who would have done it. 

Unless maybe one of the Sales Team 1 people managed to sneak a peek at the plan Sales Team 3 made somehow...

• Replies 875
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think ıts Aisha..she is not a stupid girl who would risk her career just for taking some childish revenge. ıts also smth would affect WK and she never want to harm him bc she still likes him and admire him..and when they are talking about a mole, her face gestures were like someone who is trying to get whats going on...same innocent face...

I also think its one of the team 1 member or that stupid secretary girls who hate them..maybe they put a secret camera in there and leaked the infos... ıf team 3 lose Mei Mei case just Team 1 will have advantage with it bc time is loading and they have so much to lose after it..and ıf I was not wrong ıf they lose, they have to give their yearly salary to team 3, so they can do everything to gain the gamble..

1 hour ago, Ana Paula Cionci said:

But what if she starts to think that WK does not love her? And actually, he is just with her because of his promess he made for her mother?

This is one of the problems that I see coming between YT and WK in future episodes so I'm waiting for that revelation to hit right now. I've got a list drawn up of about 5 or 6 problems between them that can still crop up, which is why I really hope the directors choose to address those instead of forcing a third party [i.e. ZY] into the picture now that WK/YT are together. 

@evok I'm leaning towards a person from ST1 too, I'm just coming up blank on how they could have gotten their hands on that info. Either way, I'm pretty sure I already know how ST3 is going to deal with it/get the sales up. That gimmick with the ramen in the supermarket wasn't thrown in for nothing, though it really didn't come across well. It seemed really forced but I guess they had to fit that idea in there somewhere so that when YT decides to use it later, we'll know where it came from. 

@phikyl yeah...they are the only one who need to win the bet. they have so much things to lose and ıts normal. ıf you are a bad guy and in a losing point, you plays dirty. We don't know how many days left for team 3 to win but sure they already came to the end of the process and others has to do smth. Also ıf they are giving this as mole case, I guess team 3 gonna think someone inside them are leaking the infos and they will accuse one of the member until the truth unfold. :mellow:

agree, I think that ramen scene was also another early hint of future process...

I still hope for a lesser makjang in this drama. I hope the couple would be the against all odds type of couple. Not the type of couple who will have the unnecessary noble type of relationship. I want them to fight together everything that comes their way.

@evok How could they have gotten their hands on the ST3 plans though? Maybe there's something that happened that we haven't seen yet but none of the people in ST3 seem careless enough to leave evidence of their plans. Especially not since they know that if the plan backfires on them, they're out a lot of money [because they'd have to pay the storage fees out of pocket most likely]

I'm with you @cooleet and I think against all odds works better with this pairing anyways because of their history together but we'll just have to see where the director/producer goes with this. 

About mole who leak info about mei mei, I think WK have some clues about it. In ep.11, he sensed something when YT told him in the morning that Wang president went to Russia as the night before (the night that he kiss YT) AS sent msg to him about visiting Russia too. He looked confuse a bit after AS told him that the russian president (might be the one in ep.1) asked him whether he has plan to visit Russia tmr. So, he said to YT to hurriedly finish her breakfast cause he has things to do at office. That's when he asked AS to bring sign in/out log for all departments to him.

7 minutes ago, tammy_P said:

About mole who leak info about mei mei, I think WK have some clues about it. In ep.11, he sensed something when YT told him in the morning that Wang president went to Russia as the night before (the night that he kiss YT) AS sent msg to him about visiting Russia too. He looked confuse a bit after AS told him that the russian president (might be the one in ep.1) asked him whether he has plan to visit Russia tmr. So, he said to YT to hurriedly finish her breakfast cause he has things to do at office. That's when he asked AS to bring sign in/out log for all departments to him.

Since WK was searching through the logs, I'd wager a guess that he knows exactly who the mole is. I'm not sure he's going to do anything about it yet though. WK may just let it go for now to see how ST3 deals with this obstacle and possible dissention in the ranks. A good sales team needs to trust each other no matter what and this is a good opportunity for WK to show them that. 

I'll be honest and say that I don't really pay attention to much outside of the WK/YT relationship because it doesn't interest me much. Is there any character that we see running into our OTP a lot outside of work? AS and ZY of course but I was thinking maybe Wendy or one of the ST1 members? I know ST3 has had encounters with them on the way in/out of the office a few times.

15 minutes ago, lolly84 said:

Thanks! I'll try SETTV 'cause TTV link is not working for me!

this stream looks better..I hope ıts not giving a repeat episodes...I will try this too..

Guest moo1304

i miss the kissing part!!!!urghh..

i only catch the last part..

next preview, team 3 will know their relationship!!!!!

Showbiz EP 12 BTS ENG SUB

so cute..

and congratulation RefreshMan team! for viewership rating breaking 3!!! :w00t:

(some people would say what is good about breaking 3% ...ıts whole china! and you know they have 2B population and 3% is so much!..for china breaking 3% is smth like a 40-50% of korean population watched this drama!! that much viewers!!! now they are at 1st or 2nd raw inside 100 drama...)

congrats! ( and the nature proved again how a kiss change everything! :lol:)

Archived