Drama: Ms. Temper & Nam Jung Gi

Hangul: 욱씨남정기

Genre: romantic comedy

Network: JTBC

Episodes: 16

Director: Lee Hyung-min

Writer: Joo Hyun

Release Date:  March 18, 2016

Runtime: Fridays & Saturdays 20:30 (time slot previously occupied by 'Madame Antoine')

Production Company:  Samhwa Networks, Dramahouse

OST:

Plot:

Ok Da-Jung (Lee Yo-Won) is the youngest team leader in the cosmetics industry. She has divorced three times so far. She doesn't care what others think about her and she also has quite a temper. Nam Jung-Gi (Yoon Sang-Hyun) works as a section chief at the same cosmetics company as Ok Da-Jung. Unlike her, Nam Jung-Gi has a timid and nice personality. He can't say anything that makes others uncomfortable. He is able to make Ok Da-Jung's blood boil.

Cr:  Asianwiki

Notes:

1.  Script reading takes place on Jan 29, 2016

2.  Filming begins on Feb 03, 2016

Cast:

Lee Yo-won - Ok Da-jung (Marketing Director)

Yoon Sang-hyun - Nam Jung-gi (Chief Marketing Officer)

Son Jong-hak - Kim Hwan-gyoo (Company Director)

Im Ha-ryong - Nam Yong-gap (Nam Jung-gi's father)

Kim Seon-yeong - Han Young-mi (Chief)

Yoo Jae-myung - Jo Dong-gyoo (CEO)

Song Jae-hee - Ji Joon-ho (Team Leader)

Hwang Chan-sung - Nam Bong-gi (Nam Jung-gi's younger brother)

Hwang Bo-ra - Jang Mi-ri (Staff)

Kwon Hyun-sang - Park Hyun-woo (Deputy)

Related links:

Character descriptions:

chart_zpslpqwocrs.jpg

Posters:

article.jpghtm_201603077571219827.jpg

Teasers/Trailers:

Teaser #: 1, 2, 3, 4a, 4b, 5

01.Soompi code of conduct | SOOMPI RULES FOR KDRAMA | MOVIES | ACTORS' & ACTRESS' SECTION

Don't post any requests for subs!Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images.

01.Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately.02.Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.03.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, Etc.. should be report to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.04.Those who are caught breaking the Soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their Id/IDs reported the mods. 05.Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs ( those without permission from the orginal subbers and doesn't have copyrights like  SOOMPI TV, Viki, Dramafever, Kdrama.com or Crunchyroll) will have their ID's reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions.

PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yoon Sang-hyun, Lee Yo-won up for quirky JTBC rom-com

by javabeans | January 18, 2016 | 27 Comments

yoonsanghyun_62.jpg

JTBC has announced a new drama in the works, as well as two stars in contention to headline it, Yoon Sang-hyun (Gap-dong) and Lee Yo-won (Empire of Gold): The show is titled (something like) Hot Temper and Nam Jung-ki, but I have to warn you that I’m not a hundred percent on that because the media was uncommonly sloppy this time and the various articles contradict each other.

For instance, some stories paint main character Nam Jung-ki as the one with the temper, while others point to the lady instead. Rather than guessing wrong, I’ll just tell you what they all say, conflicts and all, and maybe we can work this out together. It’s interactive drama reporting, for when the press is terrible can’t be bothered to check those things called facts.

Here are the details that are uncontested:

• The drama is a quirky rom-com that features weaker people who struggle against the stronger types ruling everything.
  • It’s centered around a man and woman with opposite personalities: One has a hot temper, the other is timid.
  • They’ll bicker and fight, naturally.
  • The male lead’s name is Nam Jung-ki, as reflected in the title, and he’s a cosmetics marketing director.
  • The drama will be a Friday-Saturday series.

As for the rest: It’s likely that Yoon Sang-hyun’s character is timid and Lee Yo-won’s is hot-tempered. (A number of articles say the opposite, that she’s timid and he’s hot-tempered, but my sense is that it’s the other way around.) The leading lady is likely named Ok Da-jung, although a few articles name her as Wook Da-jung instead. (Wook isn’t a traditional surname, but it allows for a pun on the word wook, which means temper. I see why one might want to get super-Dickensian and literal with the naming, though it’s hardly necessary.) The title probably refers to the lady as being Ms. Temper (though on the off-chance that the hero is the hothead, it could mean Hot Tempered Nam Jung-ki).

The casting doesn’t even help guess which is which, because Yoon Sang-hyun is terrific at being boomy and hot-tempered (Gap-dong), but also great going against type and being timid (I Hear Your Voice). And Lee Yo-won has been both harshly fierce (Empire of Gold) and quietly shrinking (49 Days). It’s crazy that they’d seem like great choices either way, but as it turns out, I think the casting works whichever way it turns out to be.

The drama will follow Madam Antoine, JTBC’s upcoming rom-com featuring Han Ye-seul and Sung Joon that kicks off this weekend.

http://www.dramabeans.com/2016/01/yoon-sang-hyun-lee-yo-won-up-for-quirky-jtbc-rom-com/

Lee Yo Won and Yoon Sang Hyun in talks for a drama together

lee-yo-won-yoon-sang-hyun_1453137486_af_

Might veteran actors Lee Yo Won and Yoon Sang Hyun be preparing for a drama comeback... together?
JTBC's rep disclosed on January 18, "Lee Yo Won and Yoon Sang Hyun are positive reviewing appearances in 'Wook-ssi Nam Jung Gi.'"  His agency rep likewise said, "Yoon Sang Hyun's in the final stages of mediating over his appearance in 'Wook-ssi Nam Jung Gi.'

Lee Yo Won's side stated, "It is true that Lee Yo Won recently got an offer to be in 'Wook-ssi Nam Jung Gi,' but she is not yet confirmed, rather it is one of among many that she is reviewing."

The drama centers on a woman named Ohk Da Jung, whose temper flares up easily, and a man named Nam Jung Gi, who is timid.  It will be a comedy!  If it were the other way around, it'd probably be a melodrama...

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/01/lee-yo-won-and-yoon-sang-hyun-in-talks-for-a-drama-together

Lee Yo Won to Come Back to the Small Screen

hkdk3sqn6dqa5agi99b8s9kj5yrxwrj5.jpg
[by Kim Young Shin] Actress Lee Yo Won will play a heroine in JTBC ‘Wook Ssi Nam Jung Gi’ (working title).

The drama will depict the ups and downs of Ok Da Jung (Lee Yo Won), who never gives in to the authorities.

Ok, the youngest ever team leader of the company, is often referred to as ‘Wook Da Jung’. ‘Wook’ means losing temper in Korean.

Her return to the television show is all the more expected because she is to show a different side of her with her new character.

In the past, she usually played the roles of well-behaved and innocent ladies. This time, she will captivate the audience with very different charms of the heroine who can speak her piece.

Lee expressed her passion in the role by saying “The decision to star in the drama was out of curiosity toward a new kind of character.”

Until now, her dramas, including ‘Empire of Gold’, ‘Horse Doctor’ and ‘Queen Seondeok’, were all very successful. It is one more reason to look forward to her new drama.

Meanwhile, Lee Yo Won’s new drama will premiere in March. (photo by Management Koo)

http://www.bntnews.co.uk/app/news.php?nid=28336

Lee Yo-won comes back strong as ever with new drama "Bad Tempered Grown-ups"

2016/01/28 | 914 views | 0 Comments | Permalink | Source

photo680050.jpg

Actress Lee Yo-won is starring in a JTBC drama called "Bad Tempered Grown-ups".

She chose JTBC after giving birth. She said, "My curiosity for a new character got me to decide to do it".

Her character is nicknamed Fire Da-jeong for her fiery temper and is the youngest team manager yet.

She's coming back as a strong woman and takes off the innocent and elegant image she's had up to now.

"Bad Tempered Grown-ups" is a drama about the weak not subduing to higher powers starring Lee Yo-won, Yoon Sang-hyeon, Kim Seon-yeong and more.

http://www.hancinema.net/lee-yo-won-comes-back-strong-as-ever-with-new-drama-bad-tempered-grown-ups-90901.html

Lee Yo Won confirmed for new JTBC drama

January 29, 2016 @ 6:07 pm
lee-yo-won_1454083703_af_org.jpg
temp-avatar.jpgby alim17

Actress Lee Yo Won is now confirmed for her comeback with drama 'Wook-ssi Nam Jung Gi'!  She will be playing a 'ssenunni' in this JTBC drama as the character Ohk Da Jung, who is easy to curse and get angry.  The male character will be Nam Jung Gi, playing the opposing side as the calm and reserved one.

Lee Yo Won stated, "I am extremely excited to meet you in a novel production.  I bravely selected this with the intention to try out a new challenge and because of my curiosity about trying out a new character.  I will do my best when acting."

Excited to see Queen Seon Duk back on screen after an almost 3-year hiatus?

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/01/lee-yo-won-confirmed-for-new-jtbc-drama

Horray for the Queen !!

Finally she's comin' back.... ah  so missed her for this long, she's been enough taking a rest for two babies after Empire of Gold.

Hmm.. i'm so curious for her character. Yess this is new character for her. 

I'm lookin forward the angry bird ehh angry Lee Yo Won. LoL

Yeah Ninimi I’m curious to see her gets angry too.  She was amazingly held her cool in Empire of Gold but this time it’s going to be one madness character so it’s intriguing.

Glad to see you here.  I need yours and everyone else digging skills to contribute to the thread.

Based on some tidbits we know so far… Nam Jung Gi is a marketing director and Ms. Temper is a manager so I guess her timid boss is following her orders instead of the other way around, eh.

Woa, LYW's is coming back after... 2 years?... I'm in. :w00t:

tumblr_n3j8bmLP0D1s2wio8o1_500.gif

Rom-com is not really my genre.. but who cares, the cast look so good already. :wub:

I watched Yoon Sang Huyn in Gap Dong. Although the spotlight belonged to the young dude (Gap dong), but I found YSH's acting pretty decent. His character is quite fierce and aggressive there, but here... I can't imagine him acting as a timid guy :lol: Same for LYW with her decent and calm businesswoman in Empire of Gold, but turns to hot-tempered woman in this drama. Feel like a character-swapped for both of them, hehe.  

Can't wait... when will the drama be aired, by the way? 

@QSD, tks for starting the thread. Didn't ask u first, but I already posted this thread in YSH's thread to inform his fan abt this drama :) the more, the merrier, right? 

23 hours ago, yupitsme3li said:

Oh! seems like 2PM's Chansung is confirmed for this show! :D

Cool.  You’re even faster than news wire.  The article of his confirmation actually came out later.   Good job!

23 hours ago, vaiduakhu said:

Woa, LYW's is coming back after... 2 years?... I'm in. :w00t:

Rom-com is not really my genre.. but who cares, the cast look so good already. :wub:

I watched Yoon Sang Huyn in Gap Dong. Although the spotlight belonged to the young dude (Gap dong), but I found YSH's acting pretty decent. His character is quite fierce and aggressive there, but here... I can't imagine him acting as a timid guy :lol: Same for LYW with her decent and calm businesswoman in Empire of Gold, but turns to hot-tempered woman in this drama. Feel like a character-swapped for both of them, hehe.  

Can't wait... when will the drama be aired, by the way? 

@QSD, tks for starting the thread. Didn't ask u first, but I already posted this thread in YSH's thread to inform his fan abt this drama :) the more, the merrier, right? 

Hey long time no see! Yes, it’s even better you share the link.  Go ahead and announce the good news to every corner of the earth as much as you can.

My guess the drama would air on March 18.

3 hours ago, ninimi said:

I folllow YSH's intsagram, hope that he will post something about this drama.

Hmm. Yeah Romcom isn't Lee Yo Won's speciality. This is her first rom com, eh? And i am so  excited! 

At least you can chase him around.  We have no chance in cyberspace to track Yowon down anywhere.

Guest adikkeluangman

Yeay, for actor Hwang finally in drama. He will be the brother again for Yoon Sang Hyun. Both of them act as sibling in movie 'A Dynamite Family'.

Guest adikkeluangman

2PM’s Chansung Confirms He Will Be Starring in a New Drama

Chansung has confirmed his appearance in JTBC’s newest drama “Ms. Temper and Nam Jung Ki (working title).”

The drama tells the story of those struggling in society under the rule of elites. Chansung has taken on the role Nam Bong Ki, a man with the life motto “It’s only youth if it’s fun.”

201602011718779668_56af15d5222d6_99_2016

Nam Bong Ki is a pleasant character because his constant search for enjoyment has made him knowledgeable. As the brother of shy Nam Jung Ki (played by Yoon Sang Hyun), the two contrasting characters are bound to make viewers laugh.

Meanwhile, this will be two years and a half since Chansung last appearance in the KBS 2TV drama “Your Noir,” which was aired in October of 2013. Fans are eager to see his new character as a voluntarily unemployed man.

Chansung has already proved his acting skills through the movies “Red Carpet,” “A Dynamite Family,” and dramas like “7th Grade Civil Servant.”

“Ms. Temper and Nam Jung Ki (working title)” will be aired in March after “Madame Antoine.” It tells the story of the temperamental Ok Da Jung played by Lee Yo Won and timid Nam Jung Ki played by Yoon Sang Hyun.

http://www.soompi.com/2016/02/01/2pms-chansung-confirms-he-will-be-starring-in-a-new-drama/

Archived