[Drama 2016] Ms. Temper & Nam Jung Gi 욱씨남정기

QSD

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, QSD said:

Burberry Brown Wool And Cashmere Check Blanket Cape – 1,371 USD

Just like that her casual wear can cost in the thousand plus.

I like this one, look warm and comfy... haha, price is so cruel though. :sweatingbullets:
Did they mention ODJ's background? she's just simply a top manager? she's freaking rich: using imported car, her wardrobe costing a fortune, staying the night in 5-star hotel... not to mention the cost for 3 wedding ceremonies is not small :D 
Well... her life and NJG's are quite opposite. 

Yeah it does look comfy.  I like it too but the price I can't touch.

She's a well-known marketing so guess she can afford all that.  Wish someone can translate the character description of her so we get to know better.  Probably we will get to see more of her background in this week.

Guest adikkeluangman

[Official Cut] 160319 JTBC "Ms. Temper & Nam Junggi" E02

-----
Junho send food truck to Chansung drama filming location on Tuesday night.

From Junho tweet

CeKFhhfUEAADtqq.jpgCeKFhhkUUAEFcIe.jpg
TRANS > Bonggi's three meals a day take care of your meal. (by 2pmalways)

Chansung replied
TRANS > Thanks, Junho-ya, as long as we do well, our dramas have no problem (by 2pmalways)

Guest adikkeluangman

[Pic] Chansung from tokpokkientertainment's IG

-----
The Korean Food Truck posted on their ig: 
"Today the lawyer bought food for the unemployed. To take care of #MsTemper’s late night snacks, the #KoreanFoodTruck went to the filming set in Paju. #2PM’s actor #LeeJunho called the #FoodTruck himself with the intention to support actor #HwangChansung. The friendship of those two, who ended up competing in the same Fri/Sat drama timeslot, is really heartwarming. By the way, actor Hwang Chansung looks great in pictures, but he’s so much better looking in real life. Actor Hwang Chansung, actor Lee Junho, fighting. Drama 'Ms. Tempter and Nam Junggi', fighting. We also support singers #2PM." (Korean & Japanese part is the same!)
[trans by 2pmalways]

credit : koreaportal.com

'Ms. Temper & Nam Jung Gi' Star Lee Jo Won Discovers The Thrill Of Telling Her Boss To Go Shove It On The K-Drama

by Jesse L. / Mar 24, 2016 06:01 PM EDT

Lee Jo Won may be playing a fearlessly confrontational cosmetics saleswoman on the new K-drama "Ms. Temper & Nam Jung Gi," which premiered Friday on the JBTC network, but even the 35-year-old South Korean actress admits to being nervous about her character's behavior.

"As I read the script, I felt so liberated," Lee told the Korea JoongAng daily in an interview published Thursday. "I started to wonder if any woman would go up to a male boss and really say what she wants to say and I was even scared [my character] would really lose her job."

"Ms. Temper & Nam Jung Gi" focuses on Lee's character of Lee Yo Won, who leaves a job at a larger cosmetics company to work for one of the companies she used to buy products from.

"She seems like she doesn't listen to anybody and does things as she wants," said the actress.

"She can speak up because she's got talent. You will know why the character I'm playing became that person with such a personality. She is definitely not someone who would yell at people at any moment...although her job changes overnight, her attitude doesn't change."

Despite raising some important issues of workplace equality, Lee admits the show is fantasy. And she wouldn't have it any other way.

"It would have been so gloomy if the drama were to depict the power game between companies truthfully, but this one actually has a lot of comical elements in it," Lee said.

And what about the career struggles she's faced in real life? Lee admitted she's had to struggle for anything she's gotten, particularly as a starting actor.

"I was new in the industry without any name value. I struggled," she said. "[But] I was really set on making it work."

Archived