Yoon Sang Hyun 윤상현

koalabear

June 17, 2015

Yoon Sang Hyun and Maybee Expecting Their First Child

Soompi

YoonSangHyun-Maybee.jpg

Actor Yoon Sang Hyun (41) and singer-songwriter Maybee (35) are expecting their first child together.

Maybee’s agency MGB Entertainment stated, “Maybee is currently 15 weeks pregnant. It is not a shotgun pregnancy.”

Yoon Sang Hyun and Maybee met in April of last year and started dating in July after meeting through a mutual friend. The couple held their wedding on February 8. Instead of going on a honeymoon, the pair started their newlywed life right away.

The agency representative continued, “The two are living their newlywed life very happily. Maybee is currently focusing on prenatal care.”

Meanwhile, Yoon Sang Hyun is currently appearing on SBS’s “Law of the Jungle in Yap.”

Congratulations to the couple!

Source (1)

• Replies 892
  • Created
  • Last Reply

June 19, 2015

Singer Maybee is 15 weeks pregnant

BY JIN MIN-JI  INSIDE Korea JoongAng Daily

19082307.jpg

Singer Maybee, 35, who is married to actor Yoon Sang-hyun, 41, is 15 weeks pregnant, according to the couple’s agency, MGB Entertainment, on Thursday. 

“Since the two celebrities are not young, they wanted to have a child quickly. They are truly happy about the coming child, and Maybee is currently focusing on prenatal care.”

The entertainment agency said that even though it was informed about Maybee’s pregnancy when the singer was in her 10th week, it couldn’t disclose the news until she was in a stable state.

“Maybee became pregnant after a year of being married, and therefore she was not pregnant before the marriage,” said the agency regarding a question many Korean fans have been curious about.

Maybee debuted with her first album, “A Letter From Abell 1689,” in 2006. She sang several hits such as “I Wish” and also worked as a radio host on KBS Cool FM’s “Pump Up the Volume” from 2006 to 2010.

Yoon has starred in diverse movies and drama series since his debut in 2005. A few of his representative works include the TV dramas “I Can Hear Your Voice” (2013), “Secret Garden” (2010-11) and “My Fair Lady” (2009).

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello Yoon Sang Huyn's fan! :D

First time posting here. As u might know already, YSH confirmed his main role in a new rom-com drama with the female lead Lee Yo Won, titled Ms. Temper & Nam Jung Gi 욱씨남정기. Not sure it's the final title, kinda strange to me :lol:

A kind soul already started the thread for this drama... hope u guys can join the discussion. Here is the link

PS: I watched SYH in Gap Dong and really like his character there :) 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

JTBC and tvN second round, "Ms. Temper and Nam Jung-gi" VS "Memory"

The second battle between JTBC and tvN has started. New dramas "Ms. Temper and Nam Jung-gi" and "Memory" are about to start this Friday and Saturday. While JTBC won the first battle, will it be able to win again this time?

The production presentation of the JTBC drama "Ms. Temper and Nam Jung-gi" was held on the 17th. Lee Yo-won, Yoon Sang-hyeon, Son Jong-hak, Im Ha-ryong, Yoo Jae-myeong, Kim Seon-yeong, Song Jae-hee, Hwang Chan-seong, Hwang Bo-ra and Director Lee Hyeong-min were there.

CdzMoHLWoAAUQLm.jpg

"Ms. Temper and Nam Jung-gi" depicts the struggles of those who live in a world where the rich have all the power. Amongst them are bad tempered Ok Da-jeong (Lee Yo-won) and timid (Nam Jung-gi).

This is Lee Yo-won's first drama in 3 years with lead male Yoon Sang-hyeon who has the ticket to success and Director Lee Hyeong-min is responsible for many successful dramas in the past.

However, "Ms. Temper and Nam Jung-gi" is at a disadvantageous position. The first round battle between JTBC "Madame Antoine" and tvN "Signal" ended with "Signal" being a success. With the predecessor in defeat and the competition in the spotlight, will "Ms. Temper and Nam Jung-gi" be able to turn tables around?

Director Lee Hyeong-min said, "A good scenario and good cast made the environment an enjoyable one. I've always wanted to do comedy, but I didn't have the opportunity until now. I laughed a lot and I didn't know I had it in me".

Regarding the competition with tVN, he said, ""Memory" is directed by a close friend of mine. I wish the viewers would watch both our dramas first. Then you'll continue watching".

Yoon Sang-hyeon showed pride in "Ms. Temper and Nam Jung-gi". "This is one of the most fun dramas I've ever been in. "My Wife is a Superwoman", "Secret Garden" and "I Hear Your Voice" all started off with low numbers but ended up with good results. We won't be intimidated by tvN or the ground-wave dramas".

Hwang Chan-seong said, "I am in competition with Junho who is starring in the tvN drama "Memory"". He was asked who he thought was going to win but he answered, "I like JTBC more than tvN. I was upset about Junho talking only about his drama when we're back at the office but my drama is going to win".

http://www.hancinema.net/jtbc-and-tvn-second-round-ms-temper-and-nam-jung-gi-vs-memory-92532.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter 

• 2 weeks later...

Archived