[Drama 2016] Ms. Temper & Nam Jung Gi 욱씨남정기

QSD

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

‘욱씨남정기’ 까칠 이요원, 유쾌·상쾌·통쾌 ‘사이다 女’ [종합]
'Ms. Temper & Nam Jung-gi' cranky Lee Yo-won, delightful·exhilarating·incisive 'refreshing woman' [Round-up]

20160429_1461932743_93389700_1_99_201604

Comments:

1. [+2065, -27] It was so refreshing today when she threw her resignation letter (at President Jo)!! I burst out laughing when Woojoo said he wanted to marry ahjumma. Today's episode was fun ㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+1937, -30] I don't have a mother but you have no manners!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Woojoo and Ms. Temper's collaboration was refreshingㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+1244, -32] Ms. Temper & Nam Jung-gi is great fun~~~~~~~~~~~

4. [+1155, -27] Really every single episode is interesting... Ah ㅠㅠ it's fun

5. [+1083, -51] Lee Yo-won's pretty~~~~~~^^

6. [+421, -16] God is fair. He gave Ok-bon everything from diligence, charisma to fashion sense but he didn't give her an eye for men ㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷ

(Lol. She really should accept Woojoo's proposal; he was the best of the bunch... JUST KIDDING.)

Cr. TV Report, Naver
Source: http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=213&aid=0000868920&gid=999339&cid=1016097

'욱씨남정기' 최현준, 이요원과 결혼한다 선언…윤상현 충격
'Ms. Temper & Nam Jung-gi' Choi Hyun-joon, announces his intention to marry Lee Yo-won... shocks Yoon Sang-hyun

1906326_article_99_20160429210203.jpg?ty

Comments:

1. [+795, -16] Ms. Temper & Nam Jung-gi is interesting. If only the ratings would increase.

2. [+521, -15] Zzang interesting ^^ Woojoo and Ok-bon are so cute ㅋㅋ Woojoo ya, you have to get married 20 years later!!^^

3. [+369, -9] Chief Yang is Manager Han's prey ㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+313, -10] Cute ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+247, -6] A love triangle with his own father ㅋㅋㅋㅋ cute

Cr. news1, Naver
Source: http://entertain.naver.com/ranking/read?oid=421&aid=0002030322

Not yet wacth with sub...still this episode craking me up..lol...oh..dear woo joo..you should propoused the mighty ahjumma for your dad...not for yourself...ha..ha...the lift schene when he meet his ahjumma..lol..he is so upsite ..to wait 20years...lol... ..this drama so charming...i demand more episode...or better is season 2...daebak writernim .

This episode is hilarious!  Really enjoy the interaction scenes between Woo Joo and ODJ.  So cute and funny.

I also love the dinner part where ODJ has that intense/cold looks on the third ex.  It’s captivating, reminding me of EOG.  Plus she’s elegant, too.

Guest adikkeluangman

-----
Why these people that went for audition so good looking?

-----
I just realized that Chansung and Mr. Hong shared the same acronym H-S-C. 

What's the real brand of Lovely Cosmetic? It must be a PPL or sponsorship for this drama.

They seriously just made ODJ disappear for more than half the episode. Today's a Nam Jung-gi special lol.

EDIT: The PPL LOLOLOLOL.

And the ridiculous Sailor Moon's from Woojoo's imagination XDDD

A small snippet at the end...

WJ: Ahjumma, I'll marry you even after you become a grandma. So don't disappear suddenly, alright?
DJ: I changed my mind.
WJ: (Happily) Really?

LOL it cute when ODJ mirrored WJ's act in the morning after his marriage proposal was rejected. I think NJG started to like ODJ feeling since he looked jealous when he saw the flower. 

Interesting LJS looked like he want ODJ get back to him

omg hahaha i haven't watch both yesterday's and today's episode, but this clip is so funny.. even tough she looks smiling, i think she really embarrassed while shooting this scene..

in the end of the video, did she reject woojo confession? but why did he look so happy? o.O i thought he would be crying.. although it was short, woojo-ok dajung romance scene was fun..

8 hours ago, adikkeluangman said:

-----

What's the real brand of Lovely Cosmetic? It must be a PPL or sponsorship for this drama.

Hi @adikkeluangman the real brand of Lovely Cosmetic is Claire's. And yes they're part of this drama's PPL. If you look closely, you'll see the phrase "Claire's Korea" underneath the Lovely logo. 

This is their website. http://www.claireskorea.com/en

58 minutes ago, alleram95 said:

omg hahaha i haven't watch both yesterday's and today's episode, but this clip is so funny.. even tough she looks smiling, i think she really embarrassed while shooting this scene..

in the end of the video, did she reject woojo confession? but why did he look so happy? o.O i thought he would be crying.. although it was short, woojo-ok dajung romance scene was fun..

He was happy he doesn't have to really marry someone who's 60. He loves idolizes her, but not that much.

President Jo now realized LJS is not really an angelic investor.  He should have heed ODJ's advice. 

He is now fighting for his own life or rather he is trying to take his own life. 

Nobody expected ODJ throw in her resignation letter without any hesitant.

TNsEVx5.jpg

WooJoo - OkDajung Romance was adorable. can I have Woojoo instead? I want to squish his cheeks.

This drama is really great, touching a lot sensitive issues with witty and clever dialogue.

I LOL-ing hard in today episodes when ODJ costplay as somekind of SailorMoon in Woojo's mind.

this drama doesn't need any other romance for entertaining.

Archived