Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

QSD

[Drama 2016] Ms. Temper & Nam Jung Gi 욱씨남정기

Yeah she doesn’t have family but she’s a successful woman so maybe she can be happy for that.  It’s probably in the end when she finds real happiness and enjoying the joyous life she ever has.

On Sunday, February 28, 2016 at 11:59 AM, QSD said:

3076913174_10d6f6e6_zps4qhkxwoc.jpg3076913174_d964a7d3_zps6govglrk.jpg

DC

What happened? Is she doing karate on him?LOL

The teasers are hilarious!  OMG her explosive entrance and the colorful outfits, plus the big bow tie.  NJG’s reaction is really funny too.  It’s like a comic book with all the captions.

16 hours ago, Nuyn said:

Hide contents

12791055_740863229346612_853620278796894

LOL.. This drama would be so funny!!! Ahhh excited !! Yowon never been in this situation of drama... hehe

I think DramaFever is going to translate the drama.  Here are 3 teasers with Eng sub.

Thanks so much to them.

Knowing what they saying in the trailers is even funnier. 

Hello everyone my first post here. This drama seems will be fun. And i love when a drama has strong female character. But what more suprising me? LYW's character is a divorce woman not only once but three times. Oh man.... :D:D:D i cant wait for her fashion style, her appeareance at EOG is amazing, her fashion and bold character. And i think she will be more bold here. See you all on the airing date... :):):)

Welcome to the forum, Mayyes.

This drama looks really fun.  Her marriage history is interesting.  I can’t contain my excitement looking forward to it.  Counting down each day.  Yeah, see you on the airing date.  It’s gonna be a blast.

On 23/02/2016 at 6:50 AM, Nuyn said:

Plot:
Ok Da-Jung (Lee Yo-Won) is the youngest team leader in the cosmetics industry. She has divorced three times so far. She doesn't care what others think about her and she also has quite a temper. Nam Jung-Gi (Yoon Sang-Hyun) works as a section chief at the same cosmetics company as Ok Da-Jung. Unlike her, Nam Jung-Gi has a timid and nice personality. He can't say anything that makes others uncomfortable. He is able to make Ok Da-Jung's blood boil.
Release Date: March 18 , 2016

How timid NJG, who is unable to make other uncomfortable, manages to make Ms. Temper's blood boil? :D Does he try to flirt with her? lol

She got divorced 3 times, it's quite a record... in positive side: it's hard to resist her charm. :))