[Drama 2016] Ms. Temper & Nam Jung Gi 욱씨남정기

QSD

Thx for the comments and update guys... i love reading them.. the sailormoon BTS is so cute...

Ahh they have finalized the filming..  i am gonna miss Lovely Team and especially Ok Bon...

Hope the last two episode will be great too.. 

Hope that Lee Yo Won will be back with new great project soon.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest adikkeluangman

From Chansung twitter. He went to Hong Suk Chun restaurant yesterday. I wonder if other cast also went.

Chq_tHSVIAAWulI.jpg
Trans : I ate at Seokcheonie hyung's restaurant in Itaewon^^ 마이면 ("My Noodle")!! Tastes awesome!! (by 2pmalways)

-----
[Pic] Chansung from jj_makeup_'s IG

Girl from make up team. He signed on his Lovely Cosmetic poster. 

2 hours ago, adikkeluangman said:

Be brave anyone. Second to last episode tonight.

:bawling::tears:...i mean it when i put this craying face..i will missing my precious friday and saturday night...

MODERATOR EDIT: You need to write more to post a comment!! There is a rule for that! 

NJG just confessed! Not to ODJ's face though. And 2nd ex is making a comeback for the last episode. I think we're going to see a love pentagon because 3rd ex is willing to give up Lovely to start over with ODJ too. But aren't they wrapping up the romance a little too quickly? This is all too sudden for me lol. I can't decide who to cast my vote for. I quite like the all the exes and our hero too... And somehow I feel that she's in love with all of them? :lol:

EDIT: I hope YJH gets paid per episode because this is a loooooooonnnnnng special appearance he's making here.

@anopinion, where is the screen cap....i will wait, read your  post make me gigling 'love pentagon':glasses:,.but sorry my heart just for Njg because he has cute  Woo joo, multi task BONGI and warmth dad....this is buy one get all you need..lol...

11 minutes ago, mujay said:

@anopinion, where is the screen cap....i will wait, read your  post make me gigling 'love pentagon':glasses:,.but sorry my heart just for Njg because he has cute  Woo joo, multi task BONGI and warmth dad....this is buy one get all you need..lol...

Ah, I don't do screen caps though, since JTBC live streaming is LQ. But look out for the preview to see what's going on with the complicated relationships!

Personally, I like 2nd ex the most (it's Lee Jung-jin after all). But ODJ seems to like 3rd ex more (from her expression when he asked her to start over again) and there's also that hug between her and her 1st ex (it is probably the only skinship we're going to get too). NJG... has Woojoo! It's a difficult decision. I hope, however, that they won't rush things. I think it's impractical at this point to show ODJ ending up with NJG because they don't have the foundation yet to build their relationship upon. I'd understand if they hint at it just a little, but if they're going to make them a couple I don't think I'm prepared for that. I'd prefer an open ending with regard to the romance or if they just remain as colleagues.

12 minutes ago, anopinion said:

Ah, I don't do screen caps though, since JTBC live streaming is LQ. But look out for the preview to see what's going on with the complicated relationships!

Personally, I like 2nd ex the most (it's Lee Jung-jin after all). But ODJ seems to like 3rd ex more (from her expression when he asked her to start over again) and there's also that hug between her and her 1st ex (it is probably the only skinship we're going to get too). NJG... has Woojoo! It's a difficult decision. I hope, however, that they won't rush things. I think it's impractical at this point to show ODJ ending up with NJG because they don't have the foundation yet to build their relationship upon. I'd understand if they hint at it just a little, but if they're going to make them a couple I don't think I'm prepared for that. I'd prefer an open ending with regard to the romance or if they just remain as colleagues.

For me, the second was too weak, he allowed his mother to harass ODJ, something she had already suffered at work during her first marriage. Actually, ODJ suffered so much from gossiping in all her three marriages that I believe, NJG is  the true one for her because he was the only one who has been able to put an end to such gossips and was able to have ODJ's qualities noticed by the other workers. Her other husbands were never able to protect ODJ, but NJG did. He is also different from her first three husbands because he is always questioning himself, while the others never did. They always blamed ODJ. But I confess, I prefer the first one among her ex-husbands because he has always tried to redeem himself after realising his mistake. The third one is interesting... mean/manipulative, but deep down still in love with ODJ.

As for the ending, they don't need to show us the dating. Just the love confession and she accepts it. Three years later, we witness their happiness. That would be okay for me. 

[XP초점] 종영 앞둔 '기억'·'욱씨' 박수 받아 마땅한 이유
[XP Focus] Reasons for the well-deserved acclaim of the soon-to-wrap 'Memory' · 'Ms. Temper'

1462530275243_99_20160506192804.jpg?type

Comments:

1. [+950, -29] Ms. Temper is really jjang ㅠㅠ if it aired on public channels ㅠㅠ it'll become a bigger hit ㅠㅠ

2. [+834, -30] Ms. Temper & Nam Jung-gi is really interesting. The story is solid but it's such a pity that the ratings aren't reflecting that... This is not a drama that should be buried like thisㅠ

3. [+713, -17] It's really the best out of all JTBC dramas. The acting is also awesome. Seriously, what a pity ㅜㅜ

4. [+609, -19] I'm enjoying Ms. Temper & Nam Jung-gi but it's ending already.

5. [+383, -15] Both are interesting ♡

Cr. xportsnews, Naver
Source: http://entertain.naver.com/ranking/read?oid=311&aid=0000604922

Who's commenting? (Naver's statistics, subject to change)
iKv4zLr.png

@bebebisous33,aah..we stand in same boat:blink:..yes ODJ need a family not just a husband, seem NAM family is complete package ..and their(odj &njg) basic relationship is strong then the 3exs, how they share idea and always supporting each other, Da jung become more compromise when make decision and Jung gi show to her, he is not wishy washy man.@ anopinion, sorry :D the 3 of her ex is egocentric man, and they  are the kind of man who need some one who can support their ego,  not the women like Da jung.

1 hour ago, mujay said:

@bebebisous33,aah..we stand in same boat:blink:..yes ODJ need a family not just a husband, seem NAM family is complete package ..and their(odj &njg) basic relationship is strong then the 3exs, how they share idea and always supporting each other, Da jung become more compromise when make decision and Jung gi show to her, he is not wishy washy man.@ anopinion, sorry :D the 3 of her ex is egocentric man, and they  are the kind of man who need some one who can support their ego,  not the women like Da jung.

Exactly... All the three ex-husbands had some ego-issues, but well kept hidden. The third ex-husband had a similar path like ODJ, he came from a lower social class and had to work hard that's why he thinks, people can be bought by money so easily. He is actually projecting his own state of mind into the others. However, this reveals that he is trying to hide his own insecurities (bought by money and had to give up his conscience). That's why he thought, ODJ was like him: a common past, a cold demeanor, climb the social ladders, ambitious. Thier difference was that she doesn't value money like he does. She is still human and has a sense of honor, justice and fairness.

43 minutes ago, mujay said:

I disagree though. The 2nd ex is clearly not egocentric. He's just a mummy's boy. Also, I think all 3 of them would have changed to a certain extent. The first husband has redeemed himself, but I think he's out of the running since the hug seemed more like a closure than anything else. I can't really put myself behind the Ms. Temper & Nam Jung-gi pairing, because after hinting to us about it's possibility in ep 8 (or thereabouts) the writer seemed to have given up on writing the romance portion of the story. This is why I'm more for one of the ex-husbands, since ODJ clearly did liked them and still cares for them. On the other hand, her feelings toward NJG are really vague. For me the build up is not enough and that's why I really hope that the scriptwriter leaves this to our imagination.

However, I think what @bebebisous33 mentioned may happen. We've already seen Woojoo change his hairstyle, which suggests a time skip. So it's possible that they show us that Ms. Temper and Nam Jung-gi did get together. Also, I'll admit that I'm not too optimistic on the chances of ODJ getting back with an ex. It doesn't seem like her style. Then again, is a 4th marriage realistic? That being said, I wouldn't be too bothered about what eventually happens to the romance. I just hope the finale lives up to expectations.

19 minutes ago, bebebisous33 said:

Exactly... All the three ex-husbands had some ego-issues, but well kept hidden. The third ex-husband had a similar path like ODJ, he came from a lower class and had to work hard that's why he thinks, people can be bought by money so easily. He is actuallly projecting his own state of mind into the others. However, this reveals that he is trying to hide his own insecurities (bought by money and had to give up his conscience). That's why he thought, ODJ was like him: a common past, a cold demeanor, climb the social ladders, ambitious. Thier difference was that she doesn't value money like he does. She is still human and has a sense of honor, justice and fairness.

@bebebisous33, wow we discuss the most wanted man here:wub: should we open married consultan agencies:D..just kidding...i love your insightful post more  psycologie view is welcome...@anopinion, your logic thought get me ...4th..marriage..no want this happen in real life:expressionless:..except for ODJ off couse..lol...and thank you to share fast highlight...i  like the part when Da jung  saw that two man had argue because of her...her expresion  'what..?Nam kajang like me and he conffes with confident..?...can't wait with sub tomorow.

37 minutes ago, anopinion said:

I disagree though. The 2nd ex is clearly not egocentric. He's just a mummy's boy. Also, I think all 3 of them would have changed to a certain extent. The first husband has redeemed himself, but I think he's out of the running since the hug seemed more like a closure than anything else. I can't really put myself behind the Ms. Temper & Nam Jung-gi pairing, because after hinting to us about it's possibility in ep 8 (or thereabouts) the writer seemed to have given up on writing the romance portion of the story. This is why I'm more for one of the ex-husbands, since ODJ clearly did liked them and still cares for them. On the other hand, her feelings toward NJG are really vague. For me the build up is not enough and that's why I really hope that the scriptwriter leaves this to our imagination.

However, I think what @bebebisous33 mentioned may happen. We've already seen Woojoo change his hairstyle, which suggests a time skip. So it's possible that they show us that Ms. Temper and Nam Jung-gi did get together. Also, I'll admit that I'm not too optimistic on the chances of ODJ getting back with an ex. It doesn't seem like her style. Then again, is a 4th marriage realistic? That being said, I wouldn't be too bothered about what eventually happens to the romance. I just hope the finale lives up to expectations.

Yes and no. He is egocentric in the sense that he never saw what ODJ had been put through due to his cowardice, not trying to oppose to his mother and able to protect his wife. He only realised it afterwards that's why he came back to her and apologised. But he apologised in his mother's place, so he  is blaming his mother for her suffering, yet he was and is  responsible for that situation because he has never stopped his mother. Even later, when he tried to reconnect, his mother starts meddling again which proves that he hasn't learnt his lesson yet. He needed to become more determined and strong-willed. So he was egocentric because he put the blame on his mother afterwards, while he was the reason why ODJ was mistreated, as his mother could do anything she wanted.

On the other hand, you're right that he is different from the first and third because he didn't put his ego/pride first. The first and the third were hurt because of their actions ( the first believed the lies) but blamed ODJ for their divorce. The second  didn't do it.

2 minutes ago, bebebisous33 said:

Yes and no. He is egocentric in the sense that he never saw what ODJ had been put through due to his cowardice, not trying to oppose to his mother and able to protect his wife. He only realised it afterwards that's why he came back to her and apologised. But he apologised in his mother's place, so he  is blaming his mother for her suffering, yet he was and is  responsible for that situation because he has never stopped his mother. Even later, when he tried to reconnect, his mother starts meddling again which proves that he hasn't learnt his lesson yet. He needed to become more determined and strong-willed. So he was egocentric because he put the blame on his mother afterwards, while he was the reason why ODJ was mistreated, as his mother could do anything she wanted.

On the other hand, you're right that he is different from the first and third because he didn't put his ego/pride first. The first and the third were hurt because of their actions ( the first believed the lies) but blamed ODJ for their divorce. The second  didn't do it.

That makes sense. I agree it is his fault that the mother-in-law and daughter-in-law relationship didn't turn out well. But I think him coming back means we've got that part of the problem solved. Anyway, there are different reasons for and against each of the guys. That's why I think an open ending will suit the drama best, especially since I doubt anybody here is actually watching for the romance. Well, are there...?

12 minutes ago, anopinion said:

That makes sense. I agree it is his fault that the mother-in-law and daughter-in-law relationship didn't turn out well. But I think him coming back means we've got that part of the problem solved. Anyway, there are different reasons for and against each of the guys. That's why I think an open ending will suit the drama best, especially since I doubt anybody here is actually watching for the romance. Well, are there...?

Yes, only after getting slapped by ODJ and after some thinking, he came back to her... based on the recap. So he really learnt his lesson. The romance isn't really there, but still in the air... so to me, I would like to have a proper ending. I am still for NJG and his family. She has started liking to act like a mother towards WJ.  

Archived