[Drama 2016] Ms. Temper & Nam Jung Gi 욱씨남정기

QSD

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@anopinion...the fwm is cool, :wub::wub::wub:Odj faithing:glasses::glasses::glasses: even litlle bit dispointed with rating, this drama is the best,never left something hanging the simoultanese betwen one and other episode surprised me,the writer really do great job,she/he writing the scenario in good term and detail, all the line is golden...ODJ  caracter  is super hero with solve prpblem skill, she just think some case in logic manner,the sense and favour never distrub her to judgment in fair ply...now she face difficult circhumtancse, her ex treaten her not to protect her subordinat, playing dirty game to win her heart is not good choice, t this man is arogan & over confident with his money power,  i thought Da jung richard simmons card is deputy Han, a founder lovely whom never bend to hierarchy, she like talk back even with the president. who ever his ex hire to distrub the atmosfir in the lovely must face off deputy Han.;););) counter plan from ODJ to killing money power with trusting and loyality in all heart of human being....let's see the show ..when the person never lost be human even the live desperate them. nobody want to be lowest low...

1 hour ago, mujay said:

Sudenly i wish LYW be leading lady in new KES drama with GY,...she never file to potrait though caracter, her acting is good, all kind type cloths is net and nice in her body:dizzy: lean and tall with queen aura....:heart:

I went to check out LYW's DC Gallery shortly after I started watching the drama and in one of her own posts she laments how there isn't any scripts centered around a female character. I can't remember if she wrote that in the Christmas or New Year post. Anyway, I think given how she almost always headlines her own dramas, it is unlikely that she accepts the role. She's also not that hyped up to take a KES drama. The last thing is that she'll most likely go on a short holiday after Ms. Temper. Therefore, the probability of this casting happening is near zero. And the drama is about some goblin romance thing? I'm not too excited about the premise as well. 

7 hours ago, mujay said:

Sudenly i wish LYW be leading lady in new KES drama with GY,...she never file to potrait though caracter, her acting is good, all kind type cloths is net and nice in her body:dizzy: lean and tall with queen aura....:heart:

5 hours ago, anopinion said:

I went to check out LYW's DC Gallery shortly after I started watching the drama and in one of her own posts she laments how there isn't any scripts centered around a female character. I can't remember if she wrote that in the Christmas or New Year post. Anyway, I think given how she almost always headlines her own dramas, it is unlikely that she accepts the role. She's also not that hyped up to take a KES drama. The last thing is that she'll most likely go on a short holiday after Ms. Temper. Therefore, the probability of this casting happening is near zero. And the drama is about some goblin romance thing? I'm not too excited about the premise as well. 

Yes I think LYW fits in a female centered drama. She is as the Lead not the male actor like Queen Seondeok, Surgeon Bong Dal Hee, 49 Days, Empire of Gold when she will get great character developements.

A little "mistake"  of her taking role in Horse Doctor with Cha Sung Won, when her character didn't shown and didn't develope much... a little surprised that not long after Horse Doctor then she takes role in Empire of Gold.. we can see how much she dissapointed in her character in Horse Doctor that she took a new project soo soon one after another as she never did before.

LYW of course will have a long vacation after a drama , yess for her three kids at home.. lol

I am curious what is Han Young Mi new job?ahahaaa... she is so pretty and looks different.. she kicks the gold manager.. lol

This must be Ok Dajung's brilliant brain behind deputy Han's being fired..

Oh.. so Jang Miri was dissapointed becoz Bong Gi didn't inheret Ok's blood.. lol.. means he is not rich like Ok.. ahh.. Miri Miri Jang Miri... and she's dissapointed becoz he is just a Nam's

Hmm .. yess we just have 4 episodes left.. two next week will be the conclusion for Lee Ji Sang?and the last two will be about Ok-Nam romace? We'll see..

Ahh.. First ex want to be sent to gold too.. he wanted to get closer to Ok Dajung.. with the third ex and Nam jung gi in lovely... it's a relief that the second ex has been slapped and being told not to come anymore.. or Ok will get headache to see her BOYS messing around like  kids fight for a toy.. aigo..

As someone who binged Vampire Prosecutor recently, if there's a showdown between the two former vampires (Ex-husband #3 and Deputy Park) at Lovely, I might forgive the fact that we'll never get Vampire Prosecutor season 3. [This has been the VP comment for Ms. Temper & NJG.]

I think Ok Da Jung did Han Young-Mi a favor by firing her. She was overworked and missing out on spending time with her son. Plus she was the only one who had second income earner at home. Da Jung made the most sensible decision. I don't see why everyone was making such a fuss about it. It's not like she picked Han for the Hunger Games.

3 hours ago, KiwiNeko said:

As someone who binged Vampire Prosecutor recently, if there's a showdown between the two former vampires (Ex-husband #3 and Deputy Park) at Lovely, I might forgive the fact that we'll never get Vampire Prosecutor season 3. [This has been the VP comment for Ms. Temper & NJG.]

I think Ok Da Jung did Han Young-Mi a favor by firing her. She was overworked and missing out on spending time with her son. Plus she was the only one who had second income earner at home. Da Jung made the most sensible decision. I don't see why everyone was making such a fuss about it. It's not like she picked Han for the Hunger Games.

Han Young Mi getting better after being fired from Lovely , now we know how great a burden which has been held over the years, never leave , and lost a lot of time with him . Dajung Ok , I think it is appropriate to make decisions. he benar2 perfect as chairman

Guest adikkeluangman

[GIF] JTBC "Ms. Temper & Nam Junggi" - 007 Nam Bonggi (Chansung)

giphy.gif
JTBC DRAMA

-----
[Pic] Hong Suk Chun, YSH, Chansung and director-nim from park_rita1004's ig 

23 hours ago, ninimi said:

I am curious what is Han Young Mi new job?ahahaaa... she is so pretty and looks different.. she kicks the gold manager.. lol

This must be Ok Dajung's brilliant brain behind deputy Han's being fired..

Oh.. so Jang Miri was dissapointed becoz Bong Gi didn't inheret Ok's blood.. lol.. means he is not rich like Ok.. ahh.. Miri Miri Jang Miri... and she's dissapointed becoz he is just a Nam's

Hmm .. yess we just have 4 episodes left.. two next week will be the conclusion for Lee Ji Sang?and the last two will be about Ok-Nam romace? We'll see..

Ahh.. First ex want to be sent to gold too.. he wanted to get closer to Ok Dajung.. with the third ex and Nam jung gi in lovely... it's a relief that the second ex has been slapped and being told not to come anymore.. or Ok will get headache to see her BOYS messing around like  kids fight for a toy.. aigo..

You're smart Ninimi, I really was wondering why Jang Miri was making a big fuss about Bong Gi's real identity. What you said makes sense. 

On 4/24/2016 at 0:33 PM, Nuyn said:

Preview ep 13, lovely Woo Joo

Mod edit: Do not quote videos.

Can't wait to see Director Han's next job and what Ms Temper wanted her to do. ODJ is smart so it's going to be a big blow for the 3rd ex and I hope he will finally learn a lesson. 

On 4/24/2016 at 7:51 AM, QSD said:

Woo Joo is so cute confessing his love first.  Can’t wait to see him going out with ODJ next week.

Lovely office is getting crowded with the third ex and evil manager there, plus ODJ’s first ex is also coming along.  More gossiping will arise. 

Can't wait to see Woo Joo confessing and proposing to ODJ :w00t:  They're the couple I always look forward to see every week. :D

Archived