[Drama 2016] Ms. Temper & Nam Jung Gi 욱씨남정기

QSD

Guest adikkeluangman

Hope he will get success to be a career man. Bonggi more street smart than book smart person.

-----
This is so cute. Making of Cha Cha Cha dance scene.

WJ must be playful in real life. He touching YSH and wait... is that a piece of paper underneath his clothes.

Don't mention about this week the last episode. I'm also following Junho drama and both drama end of this week. Hope after this Chansung will get offer more in dramas. The funny thing is those 2PM members that acting always got their acting projects while still doing tour concert as 2PM. How they even managed to do both thing at the same time.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, QSD said:

Will have to rewatch her scenes more for the withdrawal.  Sixteen episodes are really not enough for this good show.

correct! 16 episodes is too short for me :huh:

On 03/05/2016 at 11:52 PM, anopinion said:

The funny thing is that the red shoes are distinctly different from the pair we saw at the start of the drama. I think those were more pink and worn.

i have found 2 different pairs of red shoes - see episodes 14 / 6.

l am wondering, are these the only ones or she has more collections of red shoes?

eWx8c0M.jpg

On 4/5/2016 at 0:53 PM, anopinion said:

Pics ft. Kwon Hyun-sang, YSY's cameo, 3rd ex, and NJG

Hide contents

13098850_1013155615447024_1701751773_n.j Cr. siyoon_inyeon @ Instagram

ENLIQQQQQUEEEEE!!!! YOU CAME BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YYYYEAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!:heart::blush::grin::glasses::heart::heart::heart:

IT'S OVER!!!

13181289_505101379676673_1912550855_n.jp
More pics with cast see cr. hong_yaeree @ Instagram
(If embedding worked properly I would embed them, but having to grab the image link from the page source every time is not cool.)

Spoiler

13166658_113691782375270_651763236_n.jpg
Cr. LYW's assistant (?) ssss_hjhj @ Instagram

@ODJ2016 Just press the eye icon on the toolbar and paste whatever you want into the shaded box (or you can use the spoiler tag).

OH no...why the time passed so fast..:bawling:....i want more episode, but MSTNJG team is already say goodbye:tears:..please no. i have no drama to wacth... after this...i will miss my Da jung smart sharp lines, the honest and careing Nam jung gi, the lack and coolness Bong gi, the blunt talking ms.Han and her office pal Jmr ,deputy Park and the wishy washy president,...:tears: the grandpa and cute Wo joo...i will miss this drama more then i thought...

1 hour ago, ODJ2016 said:

Thanks for sharing the pics. I'll just add some... unnecessary translation. This is LYW's personal post on her DC which came along with those pictures:

마지막촬영~~안뇽 욱씨~~

안녕 러블리 식구들~~ 구리울꺼에욥 ㅠㅠ
욱씨 안녕~~~~

Final shoot~~ Goodbye Ms. Temper~~

Goodbye to the Lovely family~~ I'm going to miss you ㅠㅠ
Goodbye Ms. Temper~~

Archived