[Drama 2016] Ms. Temper & Nam Jung Gi 욱씨남정기

QSD

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Epi 11.. my comments

Hmm.. what is Lee Ji Sang's speech about someone who died bicoz Ok Da Jung?? What was really happened in the past? We saw the flashback scene when Dajung thrilling... someone suicided.. maybe his company was broke becoz of the investation by Lee Ji Sang.. Lee Ji Sang is really horrible investor.. aigoo.. President Jo can't do anything... if only Ok Dajung had authority to manage the contract..

But really Ok Dajung did a really awesome job as a Chief of a company. She really has the leadership and manajerial skill. Hahaaa.. she is the dreaming Chief in any company. I admire the way she solves the probelem with the three company.. really clean and fair.

Ahahaaa.. i also like How Nam Bong Gi ask for a fairplay to Dajung Nunim. Hahaaa.. LOL at the time he wanted to show her his abs but she refused. LOL

Ok Dajung has a good relationship with Woo Joo and Bong Gi.. but why Junggi's father seems didn't like her..

32 minutes ago, ninimi said:

Ahahaaa.. i also like How Nam Bong Gi ask for a fairplay to Dajung Nunim. Hahaaa.. LOL at the time he wanted to show her his abs but she refused. LOL

Ok Dajung has a good relationship with Woo Joo and Bong Gi.. but why Junggi's father seems didn't like her..

He mentioned that NJG's previous wife was very capable too. And one capable daughter-in-law was enough.

at first I didn't really like Bonggi character.. Fortunately I keep watching and now I really like him.. I haven't watched ep 11 and 12 with subs yet but this short clip really funny..

Look at all the women charachter.. Jang Miri and Deputy Han couldn't take their eyes off Bonggi's Body.. even the famous Ms. Temper couldn't help to appreciate his abs.. Her eyes became so round ( I think it is around 1:20) If I had the chance, I would gladly give my lips mark too.. *kyaaa* :blush:

I hope the problem with 3rd ex will be finished soon.. we only left with 4 eps.. 

My eyes... i cry a alot for deputy Han... ahh.. this is the first time i really cry and drop many tears for this drama. Eventhough i wacth raw, but i can feel them. They are all sad for Deputy Han's farewell.

But wathcing till the end, then i burst into laugh to see Deputy Han's appearance in episode 13 preview. Bhaahahaa.. she's so pretty.. lol

3 hours ago, ninimi said:

Epi 11.. my comments

Hmm.. what is Lee Ji Sang's speech about someone who died bicoz Ok Da Jung?? What was really happened in the past? We saw the flashback scene when Dajung thrilling... someone suicided.. maybe his company was broke becoz of the investation by Lee Ji Sang.. Lee Ji Sang is really horrible investor.. aigoo.. President Jo can't do anything... if only Ok Dajung had authority to manage the contract..

But really Ok Dajung did a really awesome job as a Chief of a company. She really has the leadership and manajerial skill. Hahaaa.. she is the dreaming Chief in any company. I admire the way she solves the probelem with the three company.. really clean and fair.

The President in the flashback is about happening the same to the President of Lovely at the moment.  The third ex is tempting him with money just like he did back then, and eventually ruining the company.  Her ex didn’t want to admit what he did wrong in the past and blaming on ODJ instead.

Haven’t seen ep 12 yet but based on the current event, he’s also implying what if someone is dying by getting terminated just because he against ODJ now.  And also what might happen to the President of Lovely just like the President in the flashback.  What she’s going to do about that, he asked.

It’s getting more intense now.

Preview still isn't out on YouTube yet but... episode 13 looks like it could be very interesting.

• Shin Team Leader is caught embezzling funds (finally).
  • The evil team leader from Gold Chemicals is head-hunted to join Lovely.
  • 1st ex says he wants in in the ploy against Lovely too, to salvage his life that was ruined by ODJ (obviously a valiant attempt to play prince charming).
  • Manager Han makes her return.
  • Woo-joo says he wants to marry Ok-bon.
  • The CEO asks if NJG likes ODJ.
  • Evil team leader spreads (true) rumours that 3rd ex invested in Lovely for Ok Da-jung.

12 minutes ago, anopinion said:

Preview still isn't out on YouTube yet but... episode 13 looks like it could be very interesting.

• 1st ex says he wants in in the ploy against Lovely too, to salvage his life that was ruined by ODJ (obviously a valiant attempt to play prince charming).
  • Evil team leader spreads (true) rumours that 3rd ex invested in Lovely for Ok Da-jung.

Haha.... adorable kid.

cute Wo joo...:wub:...the higth prise for the heart if a kid admire you ...this kid love so much the ahjuma next door.. oh.no i want this drama more longer then 16 episode...the story still can carry on event 20 eps....and i believe Odj can win over her 3ex and the suck Kim.  she have NJG now the man who she can trust...and off course NBG...Nam family is really savior and motivator  for ODJ:grin: just need a time for the dad to fall in ODJ charm:blink:

6 hours ago, anopinion said:

That’s possible twist and Lovely triumphs over Gold for good in the end.

I hoe

5 hours ago, mujay said:

cute Wo joo...:wub:...the higth prise for the heart if a kid admire you ...this kid love so much the ahjuma next door.. oh.no i want this drama more longer then 16 episode...the story still can carry on event 20 eps....and i believe Odj can win over her 3ex and the suck Kim.  she have NJG now the man who she can trust...and off course NBG...Nam family is really savior and motivator  for ODJ:grin: just need a time for the dad to fall in ODJ charm

me too !

Archived