[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

Seriously the next time someone does any stealing please make it out on the open. 

Chinese has this saying 殺一儆百 means you need to kill one to warn hundreds 

Don't forget you might just meet one who simply don't bother or care whether or not you do any translating anymore 

at the end of the day it's us that lose out 

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Please please people don't ruin my life with our kikyo/songsong couple. I came here even though I am a silent reader its because i love to see goodnews of our couple and i dont want our captain @joongkyo will disappear and the rest of the members who contributed of their time putting good news of our couple. Respect please be responsible :) Have a good day everyone! -Sydney Australia-

Like really, we love to read @joongkyo translation so please please credit for her work or just don't post it anywhere else if the work does not belong to you. THANK YOU joongkyo for you translation. :wub::wub: 

@Ahpheng your work always bring a smile to my face! sweet moments of our couple. THANK YOUUU :)

Ok no more discussion on this thief it's not worth dedicating 1 entire page to her. We have all make our point so please continue to flood this thread with ONLY GOOD things. Happy Sunday everyone! 

1 hour ago, joongkyo said:

To the person who *stole* my last translation about SJK-JIS conversation and uploaded it on Instagram some 25 minutes ago. I will give you half an hour to remove that content, I usually turn a blind eye towards people stealing my stuff and taking credit for it on Instagram but I think it's really rich when the poster who steals things blatantly asks to be credited for translations that she's stolen.

If you don't take the content down then I will not be sharing any more news/translations on the thread.

This isn't the first time it's happening and I don't understand why it's so difficult to follow a simple request?. Don't take content out of the thread and when you do, at least have the decency to credit the people who are actually responsible for that content. I don't just mean my translations and analysis but the screen grabs and pictures/gifs made by members like @melissala and @alleverything.

I will not name and shame you, since I know you're reading this. I hope this will be the last time I have to make such a request

I apologize on behalf of these people, joongkyo! Here you are basically doing everything  to keep this thread going and alive, but some people just could not take a hint! I don't post often, but I read everybody else's comments, and I attest to the fact that you and several others (you know who you are) have been patiently and constantly updating the rest of us with your reporting and translations! I want you to know that we do appreciate the blood, sweat, and tears you all have put into making this thread numero uno from day one! However, it is not OK for others to obtain an ill-gotten write up or commentary or anything for that matter and affix it to their insta for public viewing and claim credit for it! It is just not right! I know it could be so frustrating to you, but I and the the rest of the kikyoers are hoping against hope that this will not prevent you from sharing your  smarts in trans and reporting! Please do not feel burdened by our constant clamor for news and whatnot about our lovable duo. I know you and the rest of the affable ladies and gents tremendously enjoy sharing your finds with us! For that we  saluteyou! 

Have a blessed Sunday, everyone! Looking at Song Hye Kyo's IG update today, one word came to my mind.

SERENITY. 

Our queen is in-love, happy and at peace. 

To the person who brings her this joy and state of being, Thank you! I think we know who you are. The person who appears at SHK's Instagram the most. Yes, you, Song Joong Ki! :heart:  

What a great way to start, May-month! :smile: 

And April-month, thank you. Your last day was a good one. Elle China confirmed SHK as their June cover and the wonderful shippers here have unearthed SJK's FM before enlistment where he mentioned SHK. It may not be a revealing one, but to our fangirl hearts, it means a lot.

@Chewy Hoe okay my attempt for the title, @joongkyo please excuse me if i made another mistake. :lol: and please do not take my translation seriously as it might be very wrong hahahaha. 

송중기♥송혜교, 일상 속에서도 연인 느낌 물씬… “진짜 사귀면 안 돼?!”

SJK:heart:SHK, gave a feeling of couple even in daily life(?).. can't they just date?

I think the article is saying that their chemistry in the drama is amazing, and in the picture shared they can see that they look good like normal couple????? :sweatingbullets::lol:

9 hours ago, hclover96 said:

@bliss7, here you go for the gif you requested, dear.  Sorry it took so long.

Hehe, I love the fact that he's really confident when the male host asked if he's saying that the female host can't break up Song-Song couple.  He said "yes" so fast, even before the male host has finished asking the question, lol

aww this is amazing! Thank you so much! I love you :)

16 minutes ago, finickyfray said:

@Chewy Hoe okay my attempt for the title, @joongkyo please excuse me if i made another mistake. :lol: and please do not take my translation seriously as it might be very wrong hahahaha. 

SJK:heart:SHK, gave a feeling of couple even in daily life(?).. can't they just date?

I think the article is saying that their chemistry in the drama is amazing, and in the picture shared they can see that they look good like normal couple????? :sweatingbullets::lol:

Whether your translation is wrong or correct, I don't mind. I'll take it as it is. Hahaha. I am a fangirl and a shipper. :smile: 

Seriously, with all (I haven't heard of any negative write up) these articles and TV shows showing love and support for them, I bet SongSong talks about these and enjoying the moment, like they used to with the dating rumor. At first I am for keeping the relationship private (I am assuming they are in a relationship). But now, I would love to see them happy and free. To confirm their relationship to the public has its advantages and disadvantages. This time, I think the advantages are overflowing. SongSong breathes positivity that their Instagram posts, news, CFs, photos, etc. creates a happy atmosphere to us shippers, fans, journalists, and I dare say, the general public. Their joy and state of being is contagious. Love and freedom is very contagious too. I mean, it could unite a country and probably world peace! Hahhahaha. Sorry, I think I've gone overboard with my analysis. That's just me and my fangirl heart. 

Whatever, I love and support SongSong! :heart: 

Happy Sunday :lol: its May 1 from my side of the world. Time sure flies so fast. 

It's been 1 month since our couple's co-host party.

I just want yo drop by and send my love to all of you. Because in the terms of content, i don't have anything to share, all of your post here have always brightened up my day, how we always try to be supportive to one another and also to our favorite Song Song couple.

@joongkyo thank you again for the translation. I meant it you know, many of us will be lost in translation because of our limited knowledge on Korean. Your hard work that you shared with us is allways appreciated. 

I think have seen a video or an article of this fan meet in the past, but the translation is different, so i'm grateful for the input that you gave.

@hclover96 many thanks for sharing apple daily's news and also the gif you shared.

Here's to hoping there will br more post of Mr Song by our lady Mrs Song. 

@Ahpheng always love your post, many thanks for sharing your creativity. 

@stargazer187 please share all you like, i love your pictures hehe... 

@ladylia257 wahh super long post, but i'm loving it hehehe.... Same with you, i also hope to meet them both one day, and i want to show my appreciation too. 

@hyukgu always love how you post hehe.. Its always a fun read. 

@Chewy Hoe love you unnie :)

@SeGafanlady love your pic profile... Hehe so random ya.. Just want to share that I've been back reading a lot in the dots main page, and i'm very happy to know that even months before its aired, dots and our fav couple have been receiving a lots of love from people in soompi. Your post there and also the other friends makes me fell so very touched by your love to shk and sjk.

Although there are a lot of doubt about dots at first, i am so happy that Dots and Ss couple prove them wrong.

@Bambiina always love your post too... Been meaning to write about your last post, but idk what to sayyy... I too are dying to see shk and sjk again in one screen. Got a little depressed actually once  ep 16 is over... Not because the show is over, but because it'll be rare for us to see them together again.

Here's to hoping we'll be seeing them in a Cf or anything in the future... It may not be so soon but in my deepest heart... I hope there will be one Cf or some show that will interest Shk and Sjk to perform together. The whole world will be celebrating for sure.... 

Thats it then i hope all of you have an amazing sunday :)

Ps i'm writing this from my phone, so please excuse me if there are odd words here and there. I think i'm going to edit the heck out of this post later on hahaha....

@sigang thank you for sharing your news. 

7 hours ago, Chewy Hoe said:

Our ultimate Song Song fanboy is in Singapore now on a holiday 

so if you are lucky you can catch him and share with us your picture here? 

Sorry cos he is SS shipper so I thought he deserves a mention lol 

I was there on Fri! Darn!!! If I see him, I want to ask him about song song couple! Hee

@finickyfray  good job :) , I was going to post the articles's translation last night when the article came out but I thought people might need a pick me up for Sunday.

Journalists fanboying/fangirling like anything, just how many articles are going to come out asking them to date!?!

SJK♥SHK, GIVE THE IMPRESSION OF A REAL LIFE COUPLE DOING NORMAL/EVERYDAY ACTIVITIES...... "ISN'T IT POSSIBLE FOR THEM TO REALLY DATE?!"

69171_49214_1556.jpg

SongSong couple's explosive chemistry even while doing everyday activities has shaken people not just in Korea but in Asia on the whole.

Recently a bulletin posted on a popular online site with the caption " SJK and SHK, the chemistry similar to a  real life couple"  has caught the attention of many.

This photo was posted on SHK's instagram, in the picture both SJK and SHK are seen sipping on their beverages. In DOTS, the pair was able to create a perfect atmosphere akin to a real life couple while doing things that real life couples do in their everyday life.

What drew a lot of attention and admiration was just how great the pair looked while being seated side by side.

SJK was born in 1985 and SHK was born in 1982.

Joongkyo, thanks for all your hardwork in translating the articles. 

The person who posted her translation and posted IG,  shame on you. Should know better. 

Apple Daily's article has shown us that SHK is at least very fond of SJK,  if not more. She's very generous. She's insofar let him have all the spotlight post DOTS, and this includes her constant entry of him into her public IG to promote his image.  But, you know what,  she looks much happier recently than she's been in years.  

Archived