[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Morning frm another side..  

Can't wait for today "what will we get again",talk about they dinner last night i happy knowing they together shk with Mrs park n sjk with his manager, they look so close each others, sjk n mrs park hv a good chemistry too :P but i feel sorry fo shk, yeah it's not easy being a top star who only want a normal dinner after a long trip it should a time fo they to cooling down they mood but only for enjoy t meals,why it's still not easy too.. paparazi is everywhere..  hope they hv a good sleep n on they best performance today , curious they working hard last night :phew: .. 

N if it's true they will ps fo elle magazine, i will buy it though i don't know what they write there :sweatingbullets:, only imagine how sjk n shk pose light up my day ..  god i hv S virus on my mind :wub:

Hv a good day everyone..  this thread will on fire again.. :heart: 

21 minutes ago, MairaA said:

Okay I have never seen this gif before. I know the interview is on KBS World on youtube but its not the full version. Anyone have a link to the full version of this interview?? 

They began to laugh when Jin Goo prematurely thanked the audience for the high ratings for the first 2 episodes. LOL.

Here's the full interview, and it's closed captioned, but you'll have to forward to 34:14.

I watched that interview so many times today because I was studying their body language---they were mirroring and copying :) And Joong Ki was very, very slightly leaning towards Hye Kyo ;) Those are all good signs.

That Vogue photoshoot was perfect to me. It became a hot topic at the time. But don't worry guys, I'm sure our Song-Song will look as perfect. :) Them being together is already a perfection. :wub: and I can imagine all the coverage they'll get once they decide to do it. :)

7 minutes ago, cutiechaser18 said:

Can someone tell me if this is really happening?! Omg I'm hyperventilating!!!!:blush:

As much as we want this to be true... People here already confirmed that this is a fake (THE THIRD PHOTO ONLY). The photo was from a compilation of videos from other movies made into an MV for DOTS by a fan. 

We gotta help stop spreading this as a "preview" before many people get heartbroken. :w00t:

Oh my gosh I just Googled "Song Hye Kyo Elle photoshoot" AND OH GOD SHE LOOKS SO GORGE IN EVERY PHOTO HOW IS IT EVEN POSSIBLE :wub: And I like the concepts of the shoots. Made me feel more excited if ever this Elle PS is true. If it is true, I will probably change my avatar here every other day. LOL :w00t:

Btw, does DOTS have a promotional photoshoot for the SongSong couple? I haven't seen one and they're like the only drama I know who does not have a photoshoot *cries buckets because of deprivation haha*

12 minutes ago, angieknows_11 said:

@MairaA, please see the previous page for the YouTube version. It's subbed, too, so that might help.

Ahh yes! I've seen that before but its not the full version. KBS tends to cut out things and I know its missing stuff. So I'm just looking for the full version somewhere but thanks anyways! :blush:

Archived