[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

19 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

Can someone translate this? Looks like gift bags for the media?

#太陽的後裔》粉絲見面會,得到 #宋仲基 同 #宋慧喬 見面機會,仲得到啲咩?
(紙袋入面唔知係咩,我唔敢開呀)

4月5日 中午12:00 facebook全程直播,佢哋會與你見面:)

《太陽的後裔》將於4月6(星期三) ViuTV 99台 8:30PM 隆重首播, 有粵語配音同原音雙語廣播,仲有繁體字幕。

‪#‎ViuTV‬ ‪#‎免費電視99台‬ ‪#‎4月6日‬ ‪#‎全港收看‬ ‪#‎唔一定要機頂盒‬

Here you go @joongkyo

"It says DOTs fan meet, what else do we get apart from meeting SJK and SHK?

(Don't know what's in the small bag, i don't dare open it)

April 5, 12pm facebook live broadcast, they will meet you all :)

DOTs airing April 6 (Wed) ViuTV Channel 99 8.30pm, blockbuster premiere, with cantonese dubbed and original language available and traditional chinese subtitles."

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, big_momma said:

Guys, so we really just look at the fb timeline? Or do we click on the viu link? Help please?? Gotta get my dose of pretty!

The link to the live stream will appear on the fb timeline so for now just watch the timeline cause the link will only appear once the press-con goes live I believe. 

[if i'm wrong, someone please correct me] 

@joongkyo, i was waiting for this sort of analysis. After everything we saw in the airport, is that normal? For an SHK? For an SJK? How about for costars in dramas travellingfor a promotion? Is this airport hoohaa normal? Im really asking the drama enthusiasts her, and thamks for giving a bit of info on shk's side.

23 minutes ago, lynne22 said:

Hi honey... i'm busy right now, but i can't help to give my comment.

Have you really really seen the show? I kinda think that the Drama speaks for it self.....  

Although the story may not be for everybody, but here most of us is a fan of the show, my self included.

Even without any rumor, the show will still be a success... 

So yeah, you saying things like that to SHK and SJK is a bit insulting in my opinion... 

---

Enough with the negative.Count me in to watch today's PC.. Although i'll be back reading most of the post here in the evening. I still enjoy following all of the post.

Song-song fighting!

I am quoting the previous comment and giving it the other twist. I may not have made myself clear that yes, I watch the drama (because honestly why else would anyone who is not watching the drama be in here??) Reverse psychology, for a fact, is not something that is widely acknowledged in the research field. But since everyone is doing the "reverse psychology" approach, I felt like it would be fun to give it another approach. 

Because if we're gonna ship, we also look at every possibility there are. Yes they're maybe dating. No they're maybe not dating. All we can do is observe. I have not yet stated anything insulting to the actor and actress. And if you read my comment, i said "it makes the show more popular". Well believe it or not, it's all about business. There are times that actors and actresses are under pressure from broadcasters, producers, etc to act a certain to PR for the drama. Popular dramas do not mean no need for PR. SHK and SJK are well known performers, however, they are not the sole decision-makers in the industry. 

I honestly have never ever made "angry" comment in Soompi thread. However, since you blatantly pointed out that My viewpoint is insulting to the actors, I feel the need to make myself clear. 

Who doesn't want them to find personal happiness after a production? Cuz for sure all of us here wish them the best.  Therefore, This is not to create tension. I am simply stating my opinion. I fully respect your opinion as long as you do mine.  

3 minutes ago, MairaA said:

The link to the live stream will appear on the fb timeline so for now just watch the timeline cause the link will only appear once the press-con goes live I believe. 

[if i'm wrong, someone please correct me] 

Can you tell me the fb acc? ty...:) 8 mins more

@2cents thanks! :)

@big_momma I'm not too sure about SJK but I think this will be the first time he's promoting with a co-star outside of S.Korea but I could be wrong!. SHK has promoted quite a bit, but she's very *correct* in her behaviour when dealing with co-stars. She doesn't fly on the same flight, she will distance herself to make sure rumours don't get fuelled further. So the fact that she could have easily demanded a different or later flight for herself should speak volumes. 

Sharing some of the love for SongSong from South Korean netizens, credit @xyzebra

There is a trending article with +704 hearts on Naver discussing the Chinese/HK media's frenzy over the SongSong couple and DOTS. I've translated the top five comments, all of which are very sweet again. The best part of the article for me, though, is upvoting each of the top comments and immediately witnessing a +20 jump in votes; what this means is that there were that many people upvoting at the same time as me! This couple is definitely loved by K-netz right now. 

1. (+1754) Too awesome. SongSong couple is love 
2. (+1273) Not surprised. Descendants of the Sun ♡♡
3. (+1202) The loveable SongSong couple! Have a pleasant time! ~~
4. (+1050) Kind-hearted man and woman!!! ♥♥♥ 
5. (+1020) They really look good together ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

11 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

The amount of scrutiny at HK probably threw them off-guard since they really had no idea what to expect, plus looking at all the shots taken inside the airport looks like they were stuck to each other when they weren't aware of the cameras. in those shots even Ms. Park falls back a few steps...lol

I agree, look at the distance of Ms. Park. She's indeed a few steps back. Song-song too close with each other. :)

31 minutes ago, angieknows_11 said:

@missandrea I screen capped parts of the interview and the press conference because I plan to post a more in-depth comment on their body language. LOL. But I have to search this thread for the fancam of the pc to screen cap it, too. LOL. If you watch the press conference again, you'll notice that whenever Joong Ki turned to address Hye Kyo, she was preening---touching her hair and lightly brushing/scratching the side of her neck. Preening is apparently another sign of attraction according to the articles on body language I came across. ;) Meanwhile, Joong Ki was playing with his tie while sitting next to her, and that's something, too. I'll get more into this next time. But the whole thing is very interesting, and Joong Ki and Hye Kyo are perfect subjects to study because they were so cool throughout the press conference and the interview. They were so composed and seemed to have worked hard to not give anything away, but their body language betrayed them a number of times ;) 

That's a project alright, but I'll watch out for that! Can't wait for your post... all minute details are very well accepted to satisfy my delusional mind haha. Anddd... when you said preening, I was like is she talking about birds and their beaks?? Doesn't make sense hahaha! Then I try to google "preening body language" and found out what it actually means... it finally made sense HA! I hope somebody actually translate the whole presscon video and yes, they are the perfect subject to study as these two have very peculiar and have unique characteristics!

I went surfing and read about body language..

my conclusion : joongki is very, very, very attracted to kyo...:D 

anVVxZF.gif

can someone post picture on this gif? the one that joongki raising his eyebrow while kyo was talking to him.

ps: pardon my limited english.

People bashing SHK for her "cold" attitude in and outside the airport reminds me of the bashing towards Kim So Eun when she and Song Jae Rim landed in Turkey. She was also seen smiling very little while Song Jae Rim kept on smiling and waving to the crowd. 

This makes me wonder... why is it when female celebrities travel with male stars, they often avoid the crowd and smile less while the males soak up all the attention and seem more friendly and open? I think if the female celebrities traveled alone, they will actually interact with the fans more and do the same thing as the males. What do you guys think? 

9 minutes ago, MairaA said:

https://www.facebook.com/ViuTV.hk/?fref=ts 

btw, if anyone has any other links where a live stream may be happening, please do share!! 

Is there a non-FB link to stream?? Please let me know! FB, IG and randomly... Victoria Secret (seriously!?) are some of the sites that are blocked and cannot be accessed here at my work! Gaaaaahhh.

Archived