[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, bbsjk said:

*gathers everyone for prayer circle*

I pray/hope/wish that nothing else will [EDIT!] p!s$ off the mood of the two before and after the press conference tomorrow (or later, since it's 1:30am here right now). We really just need a happy photo of them with no hint of nervousness or unease.  

(Edit: alright that was weird. Why did the word p i s s become richard simmons when I entered my post :w00t: I still don't get this whole RS thing I keep seeing here)

OhmyGod, now I know the reason why "Richard Simmons" keeps appearing in everyone's post :dizzy:
I used to google his name and couldn't find the answer lol. pardon me, I'm still a newbie xD

6 minutes ago, Prentiss said:

I went surfing and read about body language..

my conclusion : joongki is very, very, very attracted to kyo...:D 

can someone post picture on this gif? the one that joongki raising his eyebrow while kyo was talking to him.

ps: pardon my limited english.

It looked like he touched the small of her back there, which shows she's being taken care of (but we already know that Joong Ki is that type of person), and the gif is a bit small, and I could be wrong, but it seemed like he may have raised his eyebrows, too. He also adjusted or played with his jacket as he was talking/listening to Hye Kyo, that's preening and subconsciously, that means he wants to look good for her (well, or for the press ... hehe). Yep, that whole gif is teeming with signs of attraction based on their body talk ... Teehee.

Just now, lizzzie said:

I literally screamed when I saw his hand on her waist! They are so cute together I can't take it 

DID HE? I MISSED THAT!!! 

1 minute ago, joongkyo said:

People, I am so sure that he calls her Hye Kyo in real life!. he keeps calling her Hye Kyo!

OMG IKR!!! 

2 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

omg!!!. he SAID HYE KYO-SHI

DROPPED THE NOONA, AND DROPPED HER FAMILY NAME!!....OMG!

LMAO I am dying!! He is so cute. They've gotten so much more comfortable with each other.

Archived