[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

6 minutes ago, alleverything said:

Okay I kind of went all out. I'm sorry ms Park, I'm sure you're a very nice person!! :sweatingbullets:

OMG that is gold! HAHAHAHHHAHA love it - was going to type that, but thought soompi might block that word

Well seeing the their meal was ruined by paparazzi

Let's just hope SJK and SHK are having some late night "ramen" perhaps to make up for ruined dinner *wink wink* HAHAHA

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I noticed that there's a big difference when it comes to how showbiz deals with dating rumors in Korea and in the Philippines. This isn't to criticize Filipino showbiz industry but just to point out the difference.

I noticed that Korean celebrities out rightly debunks dating rumors, not caring if it will affect their ratings or not. But in the Philippines (not sure if they do this also in other countries), not in general, but some tends to drag the dating rumors further especially if the drama series is still airing just to strengthen the publicity. 

I think it's time to change the misconception that more viewers will watch the series if the two leads are dating in real life. I mean, if the two leads have a good chemistry and is good in portraying their respective roles, and the story is well written, I think that's already enough keep the public's interests. And DOTS is a LIVING PROOF to this. Even after SHK and SJK denied the dating rumors, DOTS is on top of the ratings.

18 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

Just how close were the camera men that they could get this shot of her face. Maybe they didn't just take pictures but walked up to the table and started saying some crap?. The others are trying so very hard to continue eating and who is that next to SHK? her translator or is he SJK's manager?

The guy in blue shirt is SJK's manager.  They could have zoomed in with their camera.  They are notorious for having the best equipment available.  So, it's hard to say how close the photographer is to them.  It could have been that SHK just happened to have looked up and noticed him while the others were still busy eating.  

8 minutes ago, iammyst_stv said:

I noticed that Korean celebrities out rightly debunks dating rumors, not caring if it will affect their ratings or not. But in the Philippines (not sure if they do this also in other countries), not in general, but some tends to drag the dating rumors further especially if the drama series is still airing just to strengthen the publicity. 

Not that I disagree with your post. But I think debunking of dating rumours isn't the correct terminology in the case of Korean ent. industry. If there is an actual dating relationship, the stars in Korea will definitely deny it BECAUSE it will have an adverse and negative reaction on the ratings. Add to that it's seen as unprofessional there, like a couple at work enjoying a trip on company expense. It would be frowned upon..which is why stars admit to dating only after wrapping up their projects, they'll say the usual standard stuff of how they became close over shooting and then continued to meet after the drama got over and then proceeded to have feelings.

So the Korean entertainment scene isn't that noble, plenty of actors and actresses pretend to have a *something* or a flirtation going to sell their movies and dramas too.

And, what do you mean by debunking of dating rumours ? So, you're saying SongSong aren't a couple and that's that?

@Tinkiebell nice, to see a mod posting here :) 

Guest Tinkiebell
13 minutes ago, alleverything said:

Okay I kind of went all out. I'm sorry ms Park, I'm sure you're a very nice person!! :sweatingbullets:

LMAO! Thanks for making me spilled my tea...

Ms. Park is the chaperon, you guys...

The dinner photo should look like this (cr. Baidu creative personnels) - ps. added the comment it's photoshoped as i don't want random lurkers taking the photo from here and posting it as real on instagram

KEeESzY.jpg

Y'know what I'm so mad about though - the fact that we don't get to see SongSong on Running Man. Lol.

Last time during TWTWB blows SHK said she would want to come out on a variety show the next time she's promoting a drama and SJK went on Running Man, promising to feature in a future episode. He said he'd drag JIS too!

So when they started airing DOTS, I was counting the minutes where all my faves would be on Running Man!!!!. I wanted LKS to blurt out something funny, like that Bangkok airport incident where the three clowns were taking pictures with her posters.

AHHHHH!.... WHY!!!!! my dream !!!

@iammyst_stv you're welcome but I'm not Korean. I just know this stuff though..lol

1 hour ago, chubbyzmae said:

So its happen again. Mrs. Park between them. Sigh...okay okay maybe its one of their trick to avoid any rumors,

Try to keep calm down...

Again mrs. Park, i bet she's popular now & many people recognized her LOL by the way, SHK look surprised in that pic but she's really beautiful with that simple clothes...& they wear matching color :D

12 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

Not that I disagree with your post. But I think debunking of dating rumours isn't the correct terminology in the case of Korean ent. industry. If there is an actual dating relationship, the stars in Korea will definitely deny it BECAUSE it will have an adverse and negative reaction on the ratings. Add to that it's seen as unprofessional there, like a couple at work enjoying a trip on company expense. It would be frowned upon..which is why stars admit to dating only after wrapping up their projects, they'll say the usual standard stuff of how they became close over shooting and then continued to meet after the drama got over and then proceeded to have feelings.

So the Korean entertainment scene isn't that noble, plenty of actors and actresses pretend to have a *something* or a flirtation going to sell their movies and dramas too.

And, what do you mean by debunking of dating rumours ? So, you're saying SongSong aren't a couple and that's that?

@Tinkiebell nice, to see a mod posting here :) 

Oh, thanks for clarifying it on a Korean's perspective.

No, absolutely not. I'm actually shipping them in real life but I will only 100% believe it if they admit that they're really dating. You know, I've been a hard shippers of so many OTPs in the past, and had many heart breaks. :D I don't think I can deal with another one. Sorry for the word "debunk", I guess "DENY" is the right word.

10 minutes ago, alleverything said:

@joongkyo I would looooove if SJK took her on Running Man, but the chances were already pretty much zero considering Running man is on SBS and DOTS on KBS

yeah, but did you notice how much RM is trying to milk the fact that SJK was a former member. God, every episode there is a LKS and SJK joke. I mean it's funny at first but as of now LKS looks like he literally would shove a sock down someone's mouth the next time that they mention him.

Actually my dream guest line along with SongSong would be  JIS ( SJK's BFF) and YAI (SHK's BFF)  - this is of course completely because I am selfish and delulu shipper. I want JIS cracking his insider jokes and YAI giving me the dirt on the couple. If only I could be RM casting director for One episode.!

@Erin Lokanata apparently the man next to SHK is SJK's manager.

lol @jakey09 :joy: your translation is so on point.

Ms. Park must be the most upset one. The way they are avoiding each other is different from how close they stated they are on TV and how frequent they have been eating out (and holding hands). Her previous relationships were never leaked by Dispatch or any gossip hunters, they were both revealed and admitted by herself. I believe this time will be the same. They must be playing safe since if there is any she would like to disclose to the world, it must be a wedding announcement. I hope all goes well for her :heart:

4 hours ago, joongkyo said:

What's interesting about the pictures is, the rest are just either avoiding the camera or just continuing to eat their food.

But, Kyo, no way..once she's pissed, it's like all her co-stars say - she may look small and dainty but she can be fierce. If looks could kill, that cameraman would be on a boat ride on the river Styx.

“Though she be but little, she is fierce!” ― William Shakespeare, A Midsummer Night's Dream

Pretty sure that's SJK's manager next to her. This is her translator. He was the guy in the checkered shirt at the airport.

S5I6SQo.jpg

3 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

just noticed something.

In this picture SHK's beer is almost untouched.

But, in the next shot it looks like she's downed almost half the glass....she must have been really pissed! :vicx:

No wonder Park's occupied with her phone & SJK looks lost. Everybody seems scared. :lol::lol: Cute.

Archived