[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, QuynhT said:

But oh my god...what if they are indeed using reverse psychology on us right now? HECK YES IM A SHIPPER but if you look at this the other way around "they are trying to act mysterious so every one will think they are dating, but they're not, and just kinda use the mystery/curiosity/hype to make the drama even MORE popular?"

I pray that I'm not right...but then there is also that possibility 

SHK is the last person in the world to use dating rumours as a means to get a drama popular. Also, the only reason the rumours came up was because of the NYC fan account before that most of the fans believed that the two didn't even like each other based on their behaviour during the press conference. They were behaving this way long before people started shipping them.

Don't worry :)

@missandrea I screen capped parts of the interview and the press conference because I plan to post a more in-depth comment on their body language. LOL. But I have to search this thread for the fancam of the pc to screen cap it, too. LOL. If you watch the press conference again, you'll notice that whenever Joong Ki turned to address Hye Kyo, she was preening---touching her hair and lightly brushing/scratching the side of her neck. Preening is apparently another sign of attraction according to the articles on body language I came across. ;) Meanwhile, Joong Ki was playing with his tie while sitting next to her, and that's something, too. I'll get more into this next time. But the whole thing is very interesting, and Joong Ki and Hye Kyo are perfect subjects to study because they were so cool throughout the press conference and the interview. They were so composed and seemed to have worked hard to not give anything away, but their body language betrayed them a number of times ;) 

@MairaA probably airline/airport staff. These videos always leave me a bit irritated with the Oppa fan girls, I know they're there for SJK but wouldn't hurt to cheer a little for his female co-star too. No wonder SHK just dashed to the car.

and to answer your question. O' course I'm ready~

tumblr_mkqqk6eplM1r6wj5zo1_500.gif

@jakey09  I think they'll bring the chairs if it gets pretty long, but I think this will most probably be a 15-20 minute session. Most of the news agencies will do a one-on-one interview elsewhere.

22 minutes ago, QuynhT said:

But oh my god...what if they are indeed using reverse psychology on us right now? HECK YES IM A SHIPPER but if you look at this the other way around "they are trying to act mysterious so every one will think they are dating, but they're not, and just kinda use the mystery/curiosity/hype to make the drama even MORE popular?"

I pray that I'm not right...but then there is also that possibility 

SHK has never used dating rumours to make her dramas more popular. not even during Worlds Within (it didn't do as well as her other dramas). although she did end up dating her co-star..it happened long after the series ended. 

SHK isn't the type to succumb (is this even a proper word to use lol) to shippers' request. She's way too classy for that. Don't worry, chingu. :)

8 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

@MairaA probably airline/airport staff. These videos always leave me a bit irritated with the Oppa fan girls, I know they're there for SJK but wouldn't hurt to cheer a little for his female co-star too. No wonder SHK just dashed to the car.

and to answer your question. O' course I'm ready~

@jakey09  I think they'll bring the chairs if it gets pretty long, but I think this will most probably be a 15-20 minute session. Most of the news agencies will do a one-on-one interview elsewhere.

Agreed. But still ... By her smile here & there ... I think, she found it amusing. If I was there, I would have shouted SHK's name at the top of my lung! lol

Ah, ok! Hopefully we get some Song moments in those 15/20 mins! :wub:

Can someone translate this? Looks like gift bags for the media?

#太陽的後裔》粉絲見面會,得到 #宋仲基 同 #宋慧喬 見面機會,仲得到啲咩?
(紙袋入面唔知係咩,我唔敢開呀)

4月5日 中午12:00 facebook全程直播,佢哋會與你見面:)

《太陽的後裔》將於4月6(星期三) ViuTV 99台 8:30PM 隆重首播, 有粵語配音同原音雙語廣播,仲有繁體字幕。

‪#‎ViuTV‬ ‪#‎免費電視99台‬ ‪#‎4月6日‬ ‪#‎全港收看‬ ‪#‎唔一定要機頂盒‬

12932592_1622909341297814_23650139736834

I am soo Excited!!! I have tons of deadline to meet and for the past few weeks. . I had been glued to soompi. Instagram. Facebook.  Checking on latest news of our song couple. .. this is the 2nd time I shipped  a k couple.  I just cannot stop!!!!!!!! HELP!!!!! I need some medicine  for my illness! I think I am feeling feverish  and going to faint. .. you don't have to worry for me. .. I think I will be fine. .. Just make sure that news  and pictures keep coming in! I will be forever grateful! 고맙습니다

Just a bit more of the news from the Four Seasons dinner last night from Headline Daily.

I5eodCp.png

「雙宋」飯局至8點50分散場,期間食飯雅興被記者打擾咗幾秒,喬妹輕度黑面一樣咁索。

Trans - SongSong dinner was til 8.50pm then they left, during dinner having being disturbed by paparazzi for a few seconds (this comment i'd take with a pinch of salt, since it seems they must have been shooting longer than that for SHK and SJK's manager to drink half a beer and for diff dishes to arrive/clear the table), SHK was slightly blackface but still looked just as gorgeous/hot like that

4hFVvPw.png

坐大廳食晚飯,「雙宋」貫徹「唔好黐咁埋免得煩」態度分開坐,戴Cap帽的宋仲基,見唔晒個樣都依然靚仔,至於喬妹,輕鬆飲茶任你影兩秒。

Trans - Sitting in the outside lounge area, Song Song took on the "don't sit so close to avoid trouble" approach, SJK wearing a cap, can't see his full face but still as good looking, SHK was leisurely drinking tea letting us take all the photos we want for 2 seconds.

cr: http://hd.stheadline.com/ent/ent_content.asp?track=news&contid=366745&srctype=n

So this is the 2nd time that SongSong are flying somewhere on the same flight, I know that this is a HUGE deal when it comes to SHK. The last time she flew somewhere with a co-star was in 2008ish with Cha Tae Hyun who is like such an Oppa to her, someone with whom she shared such a comfortable relationship that rumours never came up. *first time SongSong flew together was when they flew to Greece*

Compared to that, she knows the everyone's eyes are on the two of them yet SJK and SHK chose to fly together. That whole elaborate ruse at the Incheon airport was some major 007 inspired stuff..lol.  Even upgrading Ms. Park to first class just so that they would have an alibi, I mean this stuff ...literally..makes me squeal.

The amount of scrutiny at HK probably threw them off-guard since they really had no idea what to expect, plus looking at all the shots taken inside the airport looks like they were stuck to each other when they weren't aware of the cameras. in those shots even Ms. Park falls back a few steps...lol.

~20 minutes left~

Archived