[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

'Descendants Of The Sun 2' Is Reportedly Happening; Will Song Joong Ki, Song Hye Kyo Return?

Mar 12, 2019 04:44 PM

Song Joong Ki and Song Hye KyoHere are the details we know about the upcoming "Descendants of the Sun 2" series.(Photo: Descendants of the Sun/Facebook)

Descendants of the Sun is, undeniably, one of the most successful Asianovelas in the history of entertainment. The 2016 hit South Korean television series starred Song Joong Ki, Song Hye Kyo, Kim Ji Won, and Jin Goo. Due to the success of the drama, it was also shown in other parts of Asia, which includes the Philippines. Now, avid fans of the KBS series are wondering if another installment will be made, which is likely to be called as Descendants of the Sun 2.

For starters, Descendants of the Sun centers on the story of South Korean Special Forces unit captain Yoo Si Jin (Song Joong Ki) and Dr. Kang Mo Yeon (Song Hye Kyo), who first met in the emergency room. Si Jin and Mo Yeon, instantly, got attracted to each other.

However, because of the special forces' unit captain's secret job, the pair's dates are often interrupted or, at times, canceled. Because of their evident love for each other, viewers are interested to know if their love story would continue via the Descendants of the Sun 2

In 2017, Korea Portal shared that Descendants of the Sun 2 is very likely to happen after a  representative from NEW, a production company, confirmed the unending sequel reports. However, it is said that the upcoming second installment would have changes in its storyline since the show would take on new writers. This, then, sparked speculations that Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo might not reprise their roles in the imminent sequel.

Descendants of the Sun writer Won Seok said that the story of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo's characters have been told already. Seok even said he would not be working on Descendants of the Sun 2 since the story of Yoo Si Jin and Kang Mo Yeon was told in full and there are no more stories to tell about them.

Despite the fact that Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo may not be a part of Descendants of the Sun 2, KBS drama department head Jung Sung Ho said the team really wants to bring back the series for its avid followers. "We want to repay viewers with the next Descendants of the Sun. We are grateful to viewers, overseas fans, staff, and actors," Jung said when asked about the second installment. "The drama was more than a domestic syndrome; it established a third wave of Hallyu. KBS will strive to produce a second Descendants of the Sun to meet expectations and repay viewers," he added. Originally, KBS planned to premiere Descendants of the Sun 2 in 2017. However, it did not happen, and the network has not released any official update about the upcoming new installment up to this writing. For now, stay tuned to Business Times China for the latest news and updates about Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo.     Source Credit @http://en.businesstimes.cn/articles/109112/20190312/descendants-of-the-sun-2-is-reportedly-happening-will-song-joong-ki-song-hye-kyo-return.htm

Dispatch Released Secret Photos Of Song Joong Ki And Song Hye Kyo’s First Date

Never before seen photos of their first romantic outing

SOURCE: | Published 1 hour ago                         When Dispatch released photos of the Song-Song couple’s first official date, it was also discovered that it was during that date that Song Joong Ki confessed his true feelings to Song Hye Kyo.

song-joong-ki-song-hye-kyo-dispatch-1.jp

Dispatch found out early on that they had started dating and we’re considering marriage.

song-joong-ki-song-hye-kyo-marriage-22.j

Even though Dispatch knew about the possible upcoming marriage, they chose not to release the news. 

song-joong-ki-song-hye-kyo-dispatch-3.jp

“At Dispatch, we were sure the two of them were dating. We even saw them on a date but we didn’t write an article, we were aiming to prove that they were planning to get married [first].”     – Dispatch 

song-joong-ki-song-hye-kyo-dispatch-4.jp

“If they were simply dating a few pictures would have sufficed, but marriage is different. A lot of variables could have effected it so we had to be careful.”               – Dispatch  

song-joong-ki-song-hye-kyo-dispatch-5.jpDispatch took several photos of the couple during their Tokyo date, where they officially became a couple. 

song-joong-ki-song-hye-kyo-dispatch-2.jp

“Song Joong Ki revealed his feelings for her on this day at Tokyo.”

– Friend of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo 

song-joong-ki-song-hye-kyo-dispatch-7.jpsource credit @https://www.koreaboo.com/news/dispatch-reveal-secret-photos-song-joong-ki-song-hye-kyo-first-date/

Kim Byung Chul On Moments When Yoon Se Ah And Song Joong Ki Made His Heart Flutter

Kim Byung Chul On Moments When Yoon Se Ah And Song Joong Ki Made His Heart Flutter

Mar 15, 2019
by sala12

Kim Byung Chul shared more thoughts on his “SKY Castle” co-star Yoon Se Ah!

On March 14, Kim Byung Chul appeared as a guest on “Happy Together” and answered the question of whether something was going on between him and Yoon Se Ah. He shared, “I personally contact Yoon Se Ah from time to time. I didn’t tell her I’d be on [‘Happy Together’]. I think I’ll get in trouble.”

Kim Byung Chul said, “We filmed a ramyun commercial together. I relied on her for support from our first meeting, and I listened to a lot of her advice. Things worked out well after listening to Yoon Se Ah’s advice,” expressing his gratitude for his fellow co-star on “SKY Castle.”

The actor also revealed, “There was a time when I called Yoon Se Ah to sing to her ‘Happy Birthday,'” surprising the people on set. He explained, “I promised to eat dinner with her for her birthday, but I suddenly had to film at night, so we couldn’t eat together. That’s why I sang the song.”

Happy-Together-2.jpg

After hearing Kim Byung Chul’s story, Namgoong Min and Choi Won Young shared that they thought the two actors’ friendship seemed suspicious. When asked, Kim Byung Chul even admitted that there was a moment when he felt his heart flutter around Yoon Se Ah and that he would want to try a romance project with her. He added that something more might have happened between them if people hadn’t pressured the two of them.

Happy-Together-3-540x294.jpg

Kim Byung Chul also talked about a special moment with Song Joong Ki while filming “Descendants of the Sun.” He shared, “We were both soldiers together. I was acting as his superior, and during the break, Song Joong Ki slightly fixed my beret. I felt my heart flutter slightly at that.”

Choi Won Young also revealed that there was a group chat for “SKY Castle” that began on the day all nine members got together to film the arguing scene. He shared, “Jung Jun Ho,who’s the oldest in the chat, talks the most. The length of the message is incredible. He tells us a lot of good things.”

The actor also talked about his trauma regarding spoilers. The last time he guested on “Happy Together,” he told the viewers that he’d be jumping into a hole of fire, igniting viewers’ curiosity. He revealed, “Even my wife Shim Lee Young kept asking me for details, so I’ve given false spoilers before.” He joked, “I’m going inside a whirlpool for ‘Doctor Prisoner.'”

“Doctor Prisoner” starring Namgoong Min, Kim Byung Chul, and Choi Won Young is set to premiere on March 20 at 10 p.m. KST.....source credit @https://www.soompi.com/article/1310477wpp/kim-byung-chul-on-moments-when-yoon-se-ah-and-song-joong-ki-made-his-heart-flutter

song-joong-ki-1.jpg?zoom=3&resize=360%2C218&ssl=1NEWS...Song Joong Ki Spotted At Wedding Ceremony Amid “Asadal Chronicles” Busy Filming, By Adrian | March 16, 2019,     SONG JOONG KI IS CURRENTLY FILMING FOR HIS NEXT BIG DRAMA STORY.

On March 16, media outlets reported Song Joong Ki’s first public appearance after the purported rumors of divorce between him and his celebrity actress wife Song Hye Kyo. The rumors were later reported as baseless and untrue.

song joong ki
Image source: Apply Daily

This time, the well-loved celebrity was spotted attending his friend’s wedding in Daejeon. He instantly became the spotlight as the guests took photos of him.

song joong ki

Song Joong Ki sportingly looked at the camera with various expressions and poses to melt hearts.

song joong ki

The actor also actively participated in the wedding ceremony together with whom seemed to be the MC.
song joong ki

Song Joong Ki is currently busy filming for his next highly anticipated drama project Asadal Chronicles after charming the whole world as Captain Yoo Si-jn in 2016’sDescendants Of The Sun.

song-joong-ki-6.jpg?resize=620%2C622&ssl

Image source: Apply Daily...                         source credit @https://www.hellokpop.com/news/song-joong-ki-spotted-asadal-chronicles-filming/

8 Brainy Idols Who Stayed up All Night Studying to Get into Top Universities

They got in with their good grades alone. 

YESTERDAY

It’s common for idols to be suspected of using connections when they get into a top university. But there are also those who studied very hard and got in with their own efforts.

Here are 8 studious idols who entered top Korean universities with their own grades:                                      Song Joong Ki

Joongki

Actor Song Joong Ki had such good grades that he applied to Yonsei University on rolling admissions. He unfortunately didn’t get in due to his college entrance exam score, but he wrote it again and entered Sungkyunkwan University for social science.   Source Credit @https://www.koreaboo.com/stories/smart-idols-brainy-studious-universities-stars-celebrities-intelligent-role-models/

8 Reasons Why Fans Knew Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Were Dating Before It Was Announced

They already knew, 2 HOURS AGO  

Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo‘s love was apparent even before they released news of their wedding!

Evidence from their past interviews shows that the Song-Song couple was indeed head over heels for each other.             1. Song Hye Kyo said Song Joong Ki’s the best partner she’s ever worked with. 

“[Song Joong Ki] always has good manners, takes care of the staff, checks the conditions of the rookie actors, and is considerate towards female actors. I think he’s the best male partner. Although I’m older than him, there were times when I was more thoughtless and immature. I can understand why all the ladies love [him].”

— Song Hye Kyo 

SongJoongKiFilming.jpg2. Song Joong Ki once said Song Hye Kyo is far better than he could ever be at acting. 

“She’s a senior who’s at a height that I can never look beyond. Even still, she always works hard. I realized, ‘She’s not called Song Hye Kyo for nothing’.”

— Song Joong Ki 
SongHyeKyoCrying.jpg3. Song Hye Kyo revealed that Song Joong Ki was her strength during tough times. 

“What I liked most about Song Joong Ki during filming was that he was always the same. The drama was longer than usual. Usually, people will get aggravated during the harsh conditions, but he was always the same. I had a lot to learn from him, even though he’s younger. He amazed me by constantly working hard. He was my strength during a tough time.”

— Song Hye Kyo 

song-joong-gi-song-hye-kyo-7.jpg4. Song Joong Ki said that Song Hye Kyo comforted him whenever he would cry. 

“I cried so much on set that I was nicknamed a crybaby. Every time I cried, [Song Hye Kyo] would comfort me as a super senior and a wonderful partner. I want to give all the honor to her.”

— Song Joong Ki 

song-joong-gi-song-hye-kyo-12.jpg5. Song Hye Kyo once said she wanted to meet a man who could handle all her stress. 

“My job has a lot of stress and loneliness. It would be nice to meet a man who can handle all of it. I don’t plan on getting married late because of work.”

— Song Hye Kyo 

song-joong-gi-song-hye-kyo-13.jpg

6. Song Joong Ki said he wants to be a good father and husband 

“I dream of creating a family. I’m an actor, but it’s only a part of my life. The most important thing is family. It’s the largest lesson and gift in life. It’s a path I want to take… I want to become a good father and a good husband. I think that’s the best.”

— Song Joong Ki 

song-joong-gi-song-hye-kyo-11.jpg
7. The two posted extremely cute photos together on their Instagram! 

8. Fans were confident they were dating when it was discovered the two were on trips together.

song-joong-gi-song-hye-kyo-20.jpgsource credit @https://www.koreaboo.com/stories/8-reasons-fans-knew-song-joong-ki-song-hye-kyo-dating-annoucement/

I really hope it’s not true. I have followed them since they announced the cast for DOTS... But I can’t shake off this feeling, even before the rumour started that there might be trouble between them. It’s a gut feeling I have. The same one that told me they were together before they confirmed it. They haven’t been seen together for a long time, which I understand because they have always been so private. The wedding bands are off while out and about. Attending close friends event alone. Too many coincidences. I really hope that these two are ok. #songsongcoupleforever

To the new account above ^ I hope you are really concerned and not here to pretend and spread nega vibes :no_mouth:

Here is my reply to your basis of assumption that they are not okey:

1. Not being seen together - they are very busy when Kyo went to Cuba for Encounter, Joong Ki also started filming Asadal. Now, SJK still filming. They want to promote individuality as being too attached with each other's name has negative impact on their careers. For example, SHK was bashed by some jealous shippers for her kissing scenes. 

2. Rings - Notice how Rain and KTH, AhnGoo Couple, Ji Sung and LBY, KSW and STY and all Korean celebrity couples do not wear rings. Yes SongSong wore rings during their hiatus from the industry but now that they have individual projects, they decided not to. Because Korean Celebrity couples do not wear rings when working. It saves the time always taking it off during shoots. Kyo has photoshoots and CFs to do even after her drama. Aside from that, both have lost weight for their projects, their rings might be loose fit on their fingers by now. 

3. Not attending events together - except for one wedding in USA last August 2018, they never attended any wedding together. Only Joong Ki attended a lot of weddings especially when they were on hiatus from making dramas.

We cannot control their lives and we are mere spectators. We can only hope for the best. As of now I do not have any nega vibes about them. No marriage is perfect I am sure they have their ups and down but it's illogical that they would break up this early, after only one year of married life. :lol: I do not think both of them are type to easily give up. 

Song Joong Ki: Former 'DOTS' Co-Stars Revealed The True Character Of Song Hye Kyo's Husband

Mar 18, 2019 04:49 PM
Song Joong KiThe former co-stars of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo revealed that the actor is considerate and respectful.(Photo: Rokiei/Creative Commons)

There is no denying that Song Joong Ki is among the most sought-after South Korean actors today. As a matter of fact, the husband of Song Hye Kyo has gained a massive following not only because of his exemplary acting prowess but also because of its admirable character. Despite his status as one of the most popular A-list stars in Southeast Asia, the 33-year-old Asadal actor has kept his feet on the ground.

Park Hoon, who starred in the Descendants of the Sun series, shared his working experience with Song Joong Ki in the Feb. 21 episode of tvN's Life Bar. In jest, Hoon said he is thankful with the 2016 hit series as it opened a lot of doors for him even after it wrapped up. Hoon even revealed he wanted to get an autograph from Song Joong Ki, who asked him friendly questions, at the time.

"Song Joong Ki also came over to my home in Jeongseon (where filming for 'Descendants of the Sun' took place) to pay his respects to my mother," Hoon divulged during the episode. "Because he wanted to be considerate of my parents, he simply introduced himself as an actor who works with me. He is such a great guy," Song Hye Kyo's former co-star went on.

Aside from Park Hoon, another former star of the Descendants of the Sun series also shared his memories with Song Joong Ki. Kim Byung Chul said the husband of Song Hye Kyo made his heart flutter while filming the hit South Korean television series. "We were both soldiers together," he said. "I was acting as his superior, and during the break, Song Joong Ki slightly fixed my beret. I felt my heart flutter slightly at that," Byung Chul added.

With the statements of Park Hoon and Kim Byung Chul, it cannot be denied that Song Joong Ki is really a good person inside and out. Aside from being considerate and generous to his co-star, the husband of Song Hye Kyo has also been doing humanitarian activities. In fact, on March 2, 2018, the Korea Childhood Leukemia Foundation shared that Song Joong Ki has been donating significant amounts of money to support the organization's activities.

Meanwhile, recent reports shared that the Hallyu superstar was spotted filming a wedding scene for the up-and-coming Asadal series. The entertainment news website reported that Song Hye Kyo' better half appeared to have taken the role of the master of ceremony during the nuptials event. He, along with his co-stars, was sighted in Brunei airport last month. Stay tuned for the latest news and updates about Song Joong Ki....source credit @http://en.businesstimes.cn/articles/109395/20190318/song-joong-ki-former-dots-co-stars-revealed-the-true-character-of-song-hye-kyo-husband.htm

17 Fun Date Ideas Based On Korean Dramas And Variety Shows

Mar 20, 2019
by erinunnie

Korean dramas and variety shows are always fun to watch, but they’re also full of awesome date ideas that you can try out with that special someone. Whether you’re looking for group date activities or something romantic to do one-on-one, this list has you covered. Start planning your next date and check out these great date ideas from your favorite shows! 

Fishing

Descendents-of-the-Sun-Fishing-540x304.j

For those who love nature and eating, you can’t go wrong with a fishing date. Inspired by “Descendants of the Sun,” you can rent a boat or sit on the shore to try your luck at catching some fish. If you’re looking for a crafty element, you could even try making your own fishing poles. Just be sure to check what your local regulations are for fishing first, since you might need a license for this particular date option depending on where you live.

Ice Skating

Full-House-Ice-Skating-540x379.jpg

This is a classic date idea that’s been seen in many Korean dramas, including “Full House.” There’s just something undeniably fun and romantic about skating on a giant sheet of ice with someone. And there’s an added bonus — it gives you the perfect excuse to hold hands!

Which date idea are you going to try first? Leave your thoughts in the comments below!

When erinunnie isn’t working or going to school, she enjoys writing, reading, playing the piano, singing, and (of course) listening to K-pop and watching K-dramas. Connect with Erin on Twitter to keep up with her latest obsessions!...source credit to @https://www.soompi.com/article/1309069wpp/17-fun-date-ideas-based-on-korean-dramas-and-variety-shows

Archived