[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

5 Most Popular Leading Men In South Korea

BY JESSICA RAPIR / FEB 20, 2019 05:13 AM EST...
 Share with   Share with 5-most-popular-leading-men-in-south-korea-photo-by-blossom-entertainment-facebook-soop-entertainment-facebook-lee-dong-wok-facebook-and-park-seo-joon-instagram.png?w=750 5 most popular leading men in South Korea. Photo by Blossom Entertainment/Facebook, Soop Entertainment/Facebook, Lee Dong Wok/Facebook, and Park Seo Joon/Instagram
There are tons of South Korean actors today that not only impresses everyone of their visuals but most importantly of their acting. Here are some of the most popular leading men today in the world of K-drama.

Park Seo Joon

He caught the hearts of many viewers with his narcissistic yet charming character in What's Wrong With Secretary Kim.The Korean press even dubbed him as the "master of romantic comedy" because of his impressive performance. Park Seo Joon is set to return on the big screen in the action film, The Divine Fury. 

Gong Yoo

Although viewers haven't seen him often since the mega-hit Goblin, Gong Yoo remains as one of the most sought-after Korean leading men today. He has done hit movies and K-dramas such as Silenced, Train to Busan, The Age of Shadows, and Guardian: The Lonely and Great God. Nothing comes from Gong Yoo that is not a blockbuster success.

His fans will soon see him not just in one but two movies this year: Seo Bok and Kim Ji Young, Born in '82. Both are expected to be break box-office as well.

Song Joong Ki

Like Gong Yoo, Song Joong Ki has been out of the spotlight lately, but his popularity never fades. At the moment, theDescendants of The Sun actor is working on period drama Asadal Chronicles that is slated to premiere this year.

Song has also been confirmed to star in sci-fi outer space set film, Lightning Ship. The movie is set to hit cinemas in 2020.

Lee Dong Wook

Gong Yoo's close pal and Goblin co-star is currently melting the hearts of many fans in his ongoing romantic comedy K-drama Touch Your Heart. Lee Dong Wook has proven his versatility in playing a diverse range of characters that he portrayed. He is not only one of the most popular leading men today but also one of the most handsome actors in Korea.

Park Bo Gum

There is no hiatus to the popularity of this multi-talented actor. If he is not in a K-drama, he is singing, meeting his fans, hosting TV shows or appearing in variety shows. Park Bo Gum recently returned in K-drama with melodrama Encounter alongside Song Hye Kyo.

Bo Gum has played diverse roles such as a genius Go player in Reply 1988, a psychotic man in Hello Monster, and Crown Prince in the Joseon era in Love in the Moonlight. This is the reason why movie and K-drama directors would like him to be part of their projects.

There have been reports that Park has been offered to play the lead role in Gong Yoo's upcoming movie, Seo Bok. Park received a proposal in 2017 to play the role of a human clone but respectfully turned it down. Director Lee Yong Ju has reportedly revised the script multiple times in the hopes to change Park's mind. Source Credit @http://en.koreaportal.com/articles/46662/20190220/5-most-popular-leading-men-in-south-korea.htm

ADVERTISEMEN

Netizens compare the top 10 male visual stars of the 2000's vs. the 2010's!

0jpg.jpg

Have you ever stopped to think about ALLLLLLLL the extremely handsome men in the world of K-Entertainment? Well today is your day to do so!

Netizens recently compiled together a little tournament style post comparing the Top 10 male visual stars of the 2000's vs. the 2010's! As this year (2019) marks the end of the 2010's era, it'll be interesting to look back and add to this tournament come 2029!

See what your male visual preferences are based on the 2000's (left) vs. the 2010's (right) star match-ups, below!

Go Soo vs. Ji Chang Wook

1jpg.jpg

Jang Dong Gun vs. Song Joong Ki

2jpg.jpg

Won Bin vs. Yoo Seung Ho

3jpg.jpg

Jung Woo Sung vs. Seo Kang Jun

4jpg.jpg

Jo In Sung vs. Park Bo Gum

5jpg.jpg

Hyun Bin vs. Cha Eun Woo

6jpg.jpg

Song Seung Hun vs. T.O.P

7jpg.jpg

Kang Dong Won vs. Lee Min Ho

8jpg.jpg

Jang Hyuk vs. Jung Hae In

9jpg.jpg

So Ji Sub vs. Kim Soo Hyun

10jpg.jpg

Onlookers commented, "They're all so gorgeous... How could I possibly rate you all with a face like mine... just receive my praise", "The 2000's stars are sculpted and handsome, and the 2010's stars are flower men", "These handsome visuals are saving the world every day", "I can't choose!", "OMG the 2000's, like total respect", "The 2000's feel so testosterone! sculpted! strong! but the 2010's feel softer and rounder", "Idk about picking or ranking... I love you all", "They're too gorgeous for this world","YESSS (thumbs up)", and more!

As a Bonus, check out some of the above mentioned 2000's stars in their early 20's!

Source Credit @https://www.allkpop.com/article/2019/02/netizens-compare-the-top-10-male-visual-stars-of-the-2000s-vs-the-2010s

Chinese media criticized for starting divorce rumors about Song Hye Kyo and Song Joong Ki

SONG JOONG KI, SONG HYE KYO

Chinese media is receiving criticism for spreading malicious rumors on the Song Song couple. 

The divorce rumors sparked after Song Hye Kyo appeared at the airport on February 20 without her wedding ring. 

Chinese media outlet Sina and more blew up the issue into divorce rumors, and reported, "Song Hye Kyo appeared at the airport without a ring. It seems she has already has divorced Song Joong Ki." 

jpg.jpg

The reports also claimed Song Hye Kyo recently deleted several photos taken with Song Joong Ki on Instagram, and said, "There seems to be trouble in their relationship."

The agencies of Song Hye Kyo and Song Joong Ki reacted startled to the nonsensical rumors and did not take any particular action. 

This is not the first time Chinese media outlets started baseless rumors. Back in December 2017, Chinese media started rumors on Song Hye Kyo's pregnancy, which was later proven false. 

Netizens criticized Chinese media for starting malicious rumors. Comments stated, "Crazy Chinese media," "Stop the bullsh*t when they're doing well," "Trash reporters," "This is nonsense."...source credit @https://www.allkpop.com/article/2019/02/chinese-media-criticized-for-starting-divorce-rumors-about-song-hye-kyo-and-song-joong-ki

Chinese Media Claims Song Joong Ki And Song Hye Kyo Divorced

They found alleged “proof”. 

XPORTS NEWS | Published 3 hours ago 

A Chinese media press falsely spread rumors that Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo divorced.

Excerpt from the Chinese press claiming Song Song couple’s alleged divorce.

The article claimed that it found proof when Song Hye Kyo recently appeared at the airport without her wedding ring. Although the photos proved that she didn’t have her ring on at the time, it’s hard to call it proof that their marriage is considered over!

song hye kyo song joong ki china divorce 1

The media also claimed that “Song Hye Kyo recently deleted all photos of Song Joong Ki from her Instagram.

song hye kyo song joong ki divorce china 3

Source Credit @https://www.koreaboo.com/news/chinese-media-song-joong-ki-song-hye-kyo-divorced/

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone,

I hope that you are doing great personally and professionally, just like Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo. 

I also hope that you have enjoyed watching “Encounter” and look forward to “Asdal Chronicles” just like I do. 

I owe both actors a lot of gratitude for their professionalism and dedication to their work which in turn have benefited us a lot as audience with products of actual, touching and long-lasting quality and the ability to break grounds in many ways.

There are a few baseless rumors out there, which are unfortunately something that well-known public figures sometimes have to encounter, especially if their names are really big (the purpose of these rumors is to attract attention and encourage readers to click on a link to earn illegal and illegitimate clickbait/money). I see, however, no need to be worried about these rumors, or to be worried that you are worried about these rumors. As a long time audience of both actors, I have a lot of trust in them. And I believe you do, too. 

So let us cherish the moments when Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo are both focusing on their careers to bring us the best thing that they can offer as an actor and actress. In fact, that is what they should definitely be doing as an actor and actress and that’s why we should appreciate them even more as audience.  

The interview below, which appeared on Elle Magazine this month and  was translated into English by Ms Ace (@koreasongsongcouple Instagram) is another example of how Song Hye Kyo understands her utmost role as an actress and would like us to understand her and see her in that way.

I hope that the interview helps you to understand her more. And I share the translator’s hope, with thanks, that the translated interview will not be twisted or used  to create rumors, or to attack anyone or any fandom.

Thank you.

cn061d.jpg

az0nOo.jpg

fUSTI3.jpg

Spoiler

ZUJu7B.jpg

51oIp8.jpg

C8sD5D.jpg
D2ICOc.jpg
UANL8y.jpg
pJCJH6.jpg
8W0K0q.jpg

@twtwb As always, thank you for this. I actually read this first in the IG post of Ms Ace, but can't stop reading it again here and most definitely will read it again in the coming days :blush:

Truly a delight to see another facet of SHK's personality. After 2 decades in the industry,  here is a woman  still finding ways to improve  her craft and still got excited every time there's a new project. Something that we can emulate from. It's no wonder why she is still on top of her game after all these years.  She's  very candid  on this interview in terms of her  thoughts and emotions.  And there is no mention of marriage during the interview. I just  hope fans  would not construe and spin it  into a drama. 

Can someone help me out?

a friend  * waves to @baroan *

belatedly discovered songsong

and she's been badgering me for a complete English subbed video

of the Songs' commentary on DOTS

if anyone can be an angel and help me out

thanks in advance

On 3/6/2019 at 2:23 AM, SSC_25 said:

Why people keep on spreading the fake rumors ? Before this it’s about #SongSongCouple divorce. Now about SJK cheating on SHK and keep insisting that JK had a relationship with Kyo’s best friend. Can’t they just stop! And now Kyo already deactivate her private Instagram.  https://www.instagram.com/kkk_yyyooo

There is also an instagram account who posted fake sighting of SJK and an Asadal Supporting actress last Valentines when the truth is SJK had a CF filming on that day. Some haters need to be sued IMO.

Song Joong Ki's private instagram have no posts right now also. People kept tagging even their private accounts. :( 

58 minutes ago, lechugas said:

Can someone help me out?

a friend  * waves to @baroan *

belatedly discovered songsong

and she's been badgering me for a complete English subbed video

of the Songs' commentary on DOTS

if anyone can be an angel and help me out

thanks in advance

There are vids on youtube. I am not sure if its still there. Some videos are removed by YT for copyright reasons.

I feel like this is happening because they are very private individuals and controls what part of their personal lives are being shared. I do believe that people spreading these rumors about them should be sued and taken to court. But I guess, they're too busy to focus on that. Let's just focus on supporting their projects. 

Song Hye-kyo, one of the boldly exposed shoulders 'queen-like appearance'            Enter the article 2019.03.11 at 11:12 am

Newsen Kim Myungmi reporter] 
A beautiful figure of Song Hye Kyo was caught. 
Parisian Haier Aller Chaumet recently worked with Asian brand ambassador actress Song Hye Kyo on a visual campaign to realize the 'Grace and Characters' campaign. 
Through this campaign, Chaumet expressed the elegant, progressive and modern femininity that the brand pursues with Song Hye Kyo. In addition, Chaumet presented the representative collections of Josephine Agritt and Josephine Agritte Imperial.
201903111107510310_4_20190311111216421.jpg?type=w430_q70View original
The Josephine Agret Collection by Song Hye Kyo is a collection dedicated to Empress Josephine, the eternal muse of Chaumet. The modern sensibility, curvaceous curves, and delicate stone settings set by the color stone further enhance the nobility and softness of Song Hye-gyo (photo: Parisien 
Haier Allezhome ). Newsen Kim Myungmi mms2 @ 
news report and press release newsen @ newsen .com 
copyright ⓒ Newsen. Unauthorized copying & redistribution prohibited...source credit @https://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=609&aid=0000073503

Song Joong Ki Puts Baseless Divorce Rumors To Rest Once Again Wearing The Wedding Ring At An Unofficial Event...March 10th, 2019|Categories: Kdrama and Movies|Tags: Song Hye Kyo, song joong kiSong-Joong-Ki-divorce-rumors.jpgSong Joong Ki has assured fans once again and shut down the baseless divorce rumors surrounding his marriage..Last month, various Chinese news outlets spread the fake rumors claiming Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo were getting a divorce. Their reasoning was Song Hye Kyo wasn’t wearing a ring on her left arm..Fans were extremely upset by the baseless rumors that were spread by Chinese news outlets, the actors’ agencies chose not to respond to the rumors because they were absurd and obviously fake. On March 8, a Chinese news outlet reported on a photo taken by a fan with Song Joong Ki. Song Joong Ki had shut down divorce rumors once again, he was wearing the wedding ring on the fourth finger of his left hand at an unofficial event.song-joong-ki-1.jpgThe photograph seems to have been taken when he visited Brunei to film for his upcoming tvN drama “Asadal Chronicles.” You can clearly see him lifting his fingers up to give a V sign and the ring shows clearly. He dismissed the notion of reluctance to wear the wedding ring on unofficial events.“Asadal Chronicles” is slated to air in the first half of 2019. Related: “Asadal Chronicles” is slated to air in the first half of 2019. Related: Song Joong Ki Assures Fans His Marriage Is Doing Just Fine Following Baseless Divorce Rumors.....source credit @https://jazminemedia.com/2019/03/song-joong-ki-puts-baseless-divorce-rumors-to-rest-once-again-wearing-the-wedding-ring-at-an-unofficial-event/

SOUTH KOREA: SHOULD CELEBRITIES ENJOY PRIVACY RIGHTS?

Posted by Asia Media Staff | Mar 11, 2019 | article, South Korea | 0  |                               

KOREA TIMES’ KIM HYUN-BIN WRITES – Public calls are growing for the closure of an entertainment media outlet for violating entertainers’ privacy rights.

The negative sentiment toward Dispatch, notorious for revealing celebrity dating stories by constantly following them, came after the tabloid broke the news that popular boy band EXO’s Kai and girl band BLACKPINK’s Jennie are dating, on Jan. 1.

As of Friday, there are 16 petitions on Cheong Wa Dae website urging the government to disband it, all of which were posted following the “Kai-Jennie” news.

“Dispatch is a group that is on standby to secretly follow singers, actors, athletes and all celebrities and take pictures of them without permission,” said a petitioner, adding that it is an invasion of privacy and infringement of human rights.

“Before being celebrities, they are human beings that have the right to privacy, but Dispatch has ignored it. Just because they are celebrities, their human rights are not respected. Is this the right thing to do? Celebrities are also Korean citizens and they have rights.”

Another said, “We are urging Dispatch to stop illegally stalking celebrities.”

One of the petitions garnered more than 20,000 signatories.

The presidential office makes it a rule to respond to petitions exceeding 200,000 supporting signatures.

Dispatch made a name for itself by exposing a secret celebrity couple on the first day of every new year since 2013.

On Tuesday, Dispatch reported the romance, publishing pictures taken last November of them walking and holding hands at a park in Seoul.

Dispatch exclusively reported on scores of secret celebrity relationships, including actor Song Joong-ki and actress Song Hye-kyo.

Reprinted through the courtesy of the Korea Times, a leading English-language newspaper from Seoul, South Korea.....source credit @https://asiamedia.lmu.edu/2019/03/11/south-korea-should-celebrities-enjoy-privacy-rights/

Song Joong Ki, Song Hye Kyo 2019: ‘Asadal Chronicles’ Lead Star Confident Fantasy Drama will Feature Unique Characters

Mon, Mar 11, 2019 8:47 AM

201903116e0d6814e9a5ddeb6_th_1024x0.jpg

Photo via Screenshot of zhel silvano/Youtube

Song Joong Ki is still busy filming his upcoming fantasy drama “Asadal Chronicles.” The 33-year-old actor recently flew to Brunei to shoot the series and some fans of the Korean heartthrob got to meet him in person. Song Hye Kyo’s husband assured fans that drama will be worth the wait as the team are doing the best they can to deliver hard on all fronts, Business Times reported.

"I'm working with such great staff members that I'm confident that it'll be a good drama. I'm working hard to create a never-before-seen character, so please wait a little while,” Song Joong Ki said. Meanwhile, Song Hye Kyo recently announced that she will be taking a break from acting.

However, the “Descendants of the Sun” actress did reveal that she’s interested in working with director Wong Kar-wai again to see how much she’s matured since their last project. She also admitted that although she’s been in the business for quite some time, she still feels anxious when filming new projects, only relaxing once the production wraps up. On a more personal note, Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo have been plagued with divorce rumors recently

The rumors began when fans saw that the actress was taking down photos on Instagram. A few weeks later, Song Hye Kyo was seen at an airport without her wedding ring, fueling the divorce narrative further. But fans of Song Joong Ki’s wife were quick to come to the actress’ defense explaining that deleting photos on her account isn’t unusual behavior for her.

Regarding her decision to not wear her wedding ring, it’s apparently a cultural thing in South Korea that’s been practiced by older generations. Fans of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo have since criticized Chinese media for writing bogus articles about the couple. As of now, there are no indications that the pair are fighting behind closed doors and everything suggests that they’re still enjoying marital bliss.

bbfabff0-e6d5-4657-9603-2dc7a7fffcaa.png

The black and white concept, the goddess Mimi's proud Song Hye-kyo .jpg

Input: 2019.03.11 2:46 PM

Revision: 2019.03.11 3:20 P  

Actor Song Hye-kyo's current status has been revealed. I still showed my goddess beauty.

Song Hye - kyo recently conducted a 'Grace and Characters' campaign with Parisian Haier 'Chaumet'.

422cfd3e-fd1a-474a-b8b7-31a253f7cde0.jpg

I was attracted by the black and white version. First, the white version. Song Hye-kyo was proud of her slender shoulder line wearing a white-off shoulder dress. Flawless skin adds a lovely charm. 

The following is a black version. Song Hye-kyo showed off alluring visuals. The small face has big eyes and a sharp nose.  

13ceada4-181d-49c6-89d7-0fdf141ccccd.jpg

Through this campaign, Chaumet expresses the elegant, progressive and modern femininity that the brand pursues through Song Hye-kyo. 

Song Hye Kyo's collection is a collection dedicated to the show 'Empress Josephine'. Modern sensibility and classical nobility are harmonious.

a1f93fca-e8be-47ab-aff6-4447999a82d1.jpg

Meanwhile, 'Chaumet' is a jewelery house that started in Paris in 1780. It's 239 years old. This season I reinterpreted the emotions of Josephine Empress through the Josephine Agret Imperial Collection.

<Photo courtesy = Chome>....source credit @https://www.dispatch.co.kr/2010366#_enliple

Archived