[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

waaah, hasn't visit this thread for more than 3 weeks. still strong aura of male dominance relationship I see on your songsong couple. LA trip I saw key and letters written "NOTE" that trip must have an important meaning apart from just a trip overseas.

have a nive Thursday

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks @utkim, @angieknowsand Ace chingu for JK's W interview translations ^_^.  Reading through his interview, some shippers have noticed the similarity of his answers with some of Kyo's previous interviews.

Other than Jeju, she also loves New York.  New York gives her the freedom to walk around freely.  She would walk until hunger hits and her legs give out, she would then go to nearby cafe to sit or drink a glass of wine.  - (Kyo's Elle China interview, June 2016)

"I really like taking a walk, but it will be hard in Korea.  So, when I’m overseas, I walk until I get sick of it. Well … a kind of aerobic exercise."  - (Joong Ki's W interview, May 2017)

"My mom always said that how you choose to feel will show on your face, and I think it's true.  My attitude towards life shows in my face...Even after I become 50 or 60 years old, I think it's important to maintain a sense of innocence.  When I see senior actresses with youthful characteristics, I think it's beautiful.  I think it would be great if I could one day be like them."  - (Kyo's W interview, June 2016)

"In fact, our personality is reflected on our faces.  Since I am an actor, I evaluate people’s outlook not as either they are handsome or not, but as either they look comfortable or uncomfortable.  Their faces tell how they have lived...I live my life with the thought that I will manage my life with a sound mind to get old beautifully."  - (Joong Ki's W interview, May 2017)

"But after one project ends and before I meet the next project, I think I do need some time to zone out.  Something like sending my mind away.  Taking care of my everyday life and being able to empty and forget things I had built inside, that kind of time."  - (Kyo's W interview, June 2016)

"After I debuted, I was always chased for the next project as soon as finishing one work. Thus, straying from work this year for a moment, I want to have SJK’s 33 year-old well spent. While I am taking a rest or playing, or going to travel or studying, I want to use my personal time preciously."  - (Joong Ki's W interview, May 2017)

Credit to @khxyfor the translation to Kyo's Elle China interview, smiletall for the translation to Kyo's W interview and Ace chingu for JK's W interview.  If this gets re-posted, please kindly credit these hardworking translators for their time and dedication.  It's the least we can do to show respect for their wonderful translations :)

33306855814_5113b2e28a_b.jpg

2 hours ago, samita2014 said:

waaah, hasn't visit this thread for more than 3 weeks. still strong aura of male dominance relationship I see on your songsong couple. LA trip I saw key and letters written "NOTE" that trip must have an important meaning apart from just a trip overseas.

have a nive Thursday

Key? Note? Do you have a vision of a house with white picket fence? :o:blink::) 

next to translate in detail please hahaha his statement very interesting..

♥궁극적으로는 좋은 아빠와 좋은 남편이 되고싶고,그게 최고인것 같아요 = Ultimately, I want to be a good dad and a good husband, and I think it's the best.♥

SONG HYE GYO IS A LUCKY GIRL TO HAVE A MAN LIKE SONG JOONG KI WOW HE IS SO AMAZING AND A VERY LOVING MATURED MAN IF SONG  HYE GYO END UP WITH THIS MAN SHE WILL BE A HAPPIEST GIRL ON EARTH LIKE WISE TO SONG JOONG KI HE IS A LUCKIEST MAN ON EARTH TO HAVE A WOMAN NAME SONG HYE GYO. I AM PRAYING HARDER TO MAKE MY WISH COMETRUE.....PERFECT IDEAL BOYFRIEND AND HUSBAND  TO BE...

credit  @hyang_1113 and @jang.shumin for translating and @therealhyna

14 hours ago, goddess2789 said:

@sf4kdrama hi chingu.. can i know whats d meaning if a key, note and a house with white picket fence?.

Key to a house?

Note? (In the United States, a mortgage note (also known as a real estate lien note, borrower's note) is a promissory note secured by a specified mortgage loan; it is a written promise to repay a specified sum of money plus interest at a specified rate and length of time to fulfill the promise.)

the thought occured because when you done signing a Note, they give you the key to the house, so I was jokingky asking if there was a vision of a house with white picket fence (typical look of a suburban family home, and the phrase is often used to imply the desire to start a family).

Hope that helps.

Gahh! Oxygen pls im dying! JK is too much to handle! For a hot supposedly single Hallyu superstar at his peak. To say those words sincerely show that he really has found his precious ONE. He wishes for a more fruitful private life while mentioning his nephews like he's jealous.  Yah JK how fruitful can you get palli? #songsongbaby. His subtle decalrations of love for her leaves me breathless. Kyo you are so lucky he loves you so much. They are just so simply perfect for each other!

However long we wait until their wedding day! Patiently wait shippers! Our captain has spoken This ship is sailing! 

"I think being romantic is a part of our life, and it should be real. I regard it being romantic if I convey my sincerity to my beloved one even in very trivial things." - (Joong Ki's W interview, May 2017)

ccNLvC.jpg

cr to 格子的圆圈 for the pics, and, as always, thanks to @angieknowsfor her help :)

@faithcorvak, yes, JK is really hard for us to handle, always surprises us when we are least expected. For an actor who has just been back from his enlistment to the fast moving showbiz,  the more logical thing for him to do is to push himself forward with full swing with the momentum of DOTS. Yet, he told us being successful in his career is not his ultimate goal? This isn't like him at all. Are you kidding me, JK? The only explanation for this surprise is that he has met the right person. I think his biological clock is ticking too after being stimulated by his bro's sons.:tongue:If he hasn't met the right one yet, he might still focus more on his career, then his hectic life will be disadvantageous to nurture relationship. Or he knows that the special someone has no time to waste? Just borrow a line from SWDBS," someone has to step forward first". This is something he has to put on the scale and to decide what is more important to him. Oh~~ what a man can do for love......how can we not love this man (whom I almost think is extincted!)? 

Thank you JK abeoji for raising such a decent man. This straight As man does really know what he is doing and what he wants. We just have to trust him. So proud to be one of his loyal fan.

Thank you sisters for all your input..

sometimes i think its just my deluluness.. that they are just noona and dongsaeng...but then i remember that he was soo boyfriend like and so unashamedly oppalike in all their close encounters. His posture when sitting next to her is disrespectful to a noona but totally acceptable to a girlfriend...he leans into her space all the time..he takes her space, her time and her attention like he is totally entitled to it. he is supremely confident of his right in her life. he does not look wimpish or pretty at ALL when he is with her. He looks 100000 % MAN. And I can believe that this is male dominance ..although I feel SHK is woman enough to smack him down if he is too possessive or controlling

When I think about the moments in fancam ...when they are together , waiting for each other on stage, keep turning here there and everywhere until the other half is safely next to their side...when i think of that- then I know its NOT NECESSARY to doubt thiss hip. Either they are lovers, boyfriend and girl friend, or the weirdest noona dongsaeng ever. 

@hclover96 @utkim

Hi chingus! You're both such angels for sharing updates/ news/fans' artwork/translations etc with the thirsty shippers here! :D

I really like that you both give credits where due and make this thread so sincere, warm & friendly! *Hugs"! I miss @khxy here...lol..but of course she has been active with backroom translations and updates too! :)

Let's give ourselves reasons to be happy for SS couple, especially after reading SJK's WKorea interview. I was pleasantly surprised that a guy who previously said he's paid to do his job and was a rising star then, has now made his life choice clearly by telling the world that FAMILY & PASSION is now his priority. He definitely knows what he wants from life and the direction that he's heading towards. He wants to marry and have beautiful babies with his beloved most  cherished partner. A partner with whom he wants to secure first, above all else. He's only 33 and at the peak of his career. But he was realistic when he said popularity don't last forever.

I know we'll be rewarded handsomely for our dedication and patience. Here's a toast to SS and to us, their loyal fans!! The BEST for the last! 

Cheers to the most beautiful couple! :)

@hclover96 @utkim you are both an angel! I may be new to this thread but I am back reading.

@kyonim I appreciate the BTS translation.

I am so lucky to be in this ship. I totally agree with what you all have said. For all the events last year - no need for any confirmation. No need for them to announce to the world what they have. Action speaks louder than words as the old cliche. They nailed it! When they are together, everything falls into place. they would show us how they treat each other.

I would love to see what will happen next. What is their future plans.. and as a silent shipper for months - I am so happy to be in this ship.,

They both deserve to be happy as they are not just a celebrity with good looks but a star in their own way who can touch anyone's heart through their acting and through their simple pay back to society.

Archived