[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

just want to share dots memorable day of our couple from dots dvd bluray 2017calendar merchandise.. idk if someone ady share this before.. let me know so i can delete this post..

feb 24 dots 1st broadcast day

march 25 sijin get promotion to major

april 14 dots middle/half broadcast

may 23 sijin♥moyeon uruk reunion

may 24 navagio date

may 26 sijin♥moyeon 1st kisseu (wine kisseu)

may 27 valentine's restaurant date

may 28 ippeuni commemorate bday (the day sijin create call sign for moyeon) 

may 29 sijin 3rd confession (sagwahalkayo kobekhalkayo)

sept 3 sijin♥moyeon 1st date (at moyeon home failed watching movie)

sept 4 moyeon body check 1st broadcast

sept 14 moyeon birthday

nov 30 sijin♥moyeon desert reunion

next month so many memorable day to celebrate hahah

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you everyone for the updates... embarrassed1 onion head

Today is the ONE YEAR anniversary of the last episode of DOTS (special episode Epilogue) April 22, 2016

Thank you DOTS for introducing me to our beloved Song Song couple.....

Cheers everyone :wub:

c2nFA7.gif

We have been so spoiled by our OTP, right girls?  And currently, SHK and SJK are on their Special Ninja Mode... Missing them is real.. and i'm glad i have this thread to go too, so we can be each others support group :wub:

image.png

Lastly.. I'll be waiting patiently with all of you for THE DAY SPECIAL DAY THEY WILL TAKE THEIR VOW...embarrassed1 onion head.. 

CkWXo_sUoAAilGN.jpg

~ Song Song is Love.....

Oh i love this. She posted on her ig when he's far away. Consistent Kyo <3 That's why when there are no updates on her ig for a long time, i miss her very much, but i'm still very happy knowing she is very busy spending her time with that very lucky man. Oh my lovely couple subtle hints are so cute <3

Anyway, i just realized something, EVERYTIME song hye kyo introduces herself and as the crowd applauding her, song joong ki always gives that proud smile with pursed lips, nodding his head and look to the crowd like a proud hubby.

Watch by yourself :D whether it's at baeksang, korea popular award, kbs award, his FM

AWW it's so good to see this ship is still sailing strong!(Like I ever doubted the first place :wink:). Happy 23rd to our Song Song Couple!! A very meaningful date for them. :wub:Reading that interview of SJK. WOW, what an amazing guy he is. I admit, I didn't really know much about him before DOTS started, I watched one of his dramas, and really liked his acting but I didn't know much about him as a person. But now I get to see why he's so loved. His answers in the interview were so mature, wise and so intellectual. You can just see what an all around good guy he is .One of the many reasons why I love them both, they are one of the top stars out there yet never once caught the "fame bug".  Shockingly, they are such a guy/girl next door deep down.  Even with all the fame and popularity he has now, despite that, the most important thing to him is family.  I was a bit shocked how he just blatantly answered that he wanted to have a more private life and to hopefully settle down soon... That is a bold and risky move. I mean he has a lot of "fanwives" and he is a the peak of his career, most actors would probably say they want to continue on and act in more projects, but yet he wants a more private life and wants to be a good husband and father soon?:huh: *scratches head*.  I was swooning reading that, it was so romantic. I love how he always makes her priority, and when he said being romantic is part of life, and how he should covey sincerity towards his "beloved one" My heart. He is such a real man that shows her off and lets her know how proud he is to have her and in return wants to be a good husband and father. Who doesn't want that? He's such a rare old fashioned guy. He really is like YSJ lol.  These answers definitely confirmed me that no freaking way he has not found the one yet. No one can make such a solid declaration like that if they aren't with someone. SJK you are the man! Be happy you two while we continue to wait patiently for the news. :)"Good things come to those who wait...":heart:

PS;thanks to those that translated! your work is always appreciated. Thank you. ^_^

Many thanks to ace chingu for her translations, thanks to merrysongs4love2 for finding the videos and to @angieknowsfor her help again :) 

MBC "Blue Night. Jung Yup" (October 2, 2011)

SHK: When I have free time, I’ll impulsively go on a trip alone.

MC: Oh, really? Alone?

SHK: Yes. I fly on trips. Sometimes, flight attendants pity me and let me get off the flight first. They’re embarrassed (for me because I would be alone).

MC: Oh, you do?! Where have you gone suddenly? Any place you remember?

SHK: I like New York so much. I would go there alone if possible.

MC: What do you do there?

SHK: I continue to walk there. While walking, if I feel tired, then I would stop to drink tea, take a rest, and then start walking again.

MBC Section TV (March 26, 2017)

Reporter: This is from the party from her agency.

MC& Reporter: SHK-ssi!

Reporter: If you look at her in person, she really looks like a doll.

Reporter: One day, I was so impressed by her beauty so I asked her, “May I take a picture of you?” And I took her picture like this. (The photo on the screen is the one that Reporter Nam Hye Yeon took at that time.)

Reporter: I asked the party to tell the secret of how she keeps her perfect bodyline figure. The party said SHK-ssi doesn’t go on a diet at all.

(MC looks surprised)

Reporter: Basically, we know SHK was a little chubby when she was young. At that time, she was only a middle school student.

MC: What is her own secret method in maintaining her weight?

Reporter: Doing exercise steadily, and she really loves to walk. So, when she goes out while shooting abroad, she comes back having lost more weight—because she walks so much! We always ask her about her eating habits. She does not eat any snacks between meals. Her favorite food is Korean food.

MC: She controls herself so well ... She can stop eating at certain moments. It is possible for her to keep her figure because of this self-control.

Laneige pics from dc

623636a9ly1fewv53u60dj20h80biwnm.jpg

006phPObgy1fewohvi99hj30ir0p0mz3.jpg

006phPObgy1fewohvwi76j30nm0nmtaj.jpg

Spoiler

006phPObgy1fewohwojavj30kd0kbq5d.jpg

006phPObgy1fewohuw0gxj30ir0p0766.jpg

Archived