[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

Calling all the SongSong Couple shippers around the world we need to unite again to vote for them in these categories extended until APRIL 17:

Best Kiss - Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo

Best Couple - Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo

Best Actress - Song Hye Kyo

Best Actor - Song Joong Ki

Best Korean Drama - Comedy - Descendants of the Sun

https://www.dramafever.com/dfa5/#/

So the 5th Annual DramaFever will have Awarding Ceremony at The Big Apple in New York..Let's make it happen, keep voting guys for us to see them together again Read full Article at http://www.inquisitr.com/4127992/song-joong-ki-and-song-hye-kyo-may-meet-in-new-york-soon/

Yet another victory awaits Song Joong-ki and Song Hye-kyo this year. If all goes well, the couple will be seeing each other in New York.

Thanks to DramaFever Awards, fans are anticipating their favorite SongSong couple to win in at least one of the three categories: Best Couple, Best Kiss, Best Actor/Actress. Another category where the Descendants of the Sun crew could win is the award for the Best Ensemble and Best Korean Drama.

Either one the victories could land Song Joong-ki and Song Hye-kyo in New York this year, as the DramaFever Awards are usually held in The Big Apple.

Hosted by Kmart and the Korea Tourism Organization, DramaFever Awards works through online voting. Fans pick and choose their favorite drama and actors, and vote for them online. Considering Song Joong-ki and Song Hye-kyo’s huge fan following on Facebook, Weibo, Twitter and Instagram, they are bound to win.

Winners of the fifth DramaFever awards will be announced in May, the media company said on its website.

Fans of Song Joong-ki and Song Hye-kyo cannot wait to see their favorite couple once again. The last time fans witnessed a SongSong union was in March, when the duo, along with the rest of the DOTS crew, gathered to celebrate the first anniversary of Descendants of the Sun, the military romance that took the world by storm.

The chemistry displayed by Song Joong-ki and Song Hye-kyo seemed so real that fans suspect that the couple is dating in real life too.

Fans who fondly address Song Joong-ki as “Oppa” were in for a surprise when Laneige, on its Facebook update, revealed something they were hoping to hear for a long time.

In January, on its official Taiwan fan page, Laneige posted a congratulatory message for its brand ambassador Song Hye-kyo, wishing her a blessed married life with her “Oppa.”

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Since this info is all over social network sites now, I guess I might as well post it here and give credit to the amazing C-shippers from baidu and weibo who have done incredible detective work.  A Chinese shipper posted this detailed timeline on her weibo and I've translated it.  Many, many thanks to the lovely @angieknowsfor helping me with the edits :wub:

VZ5A9y.jpg

OCoMlp.jpg

6SxC2p.jpg

E2i7f2.jpg

FwkJ6a.jpg

LfFluh.jpg

GeL62q.jpg

cr to 格子的圆圈 for compiling this timeline

Daebak. Thank you @hclover96 for sharing. It is 2am here. I have to sleep. But those unbelievable series of events are happening related to my otp. I am really nervous right now. Something really big will happen soon. I am not dreaming. I am not delusional. Daebak. I will have to save up money for feast. (ˊ▽ˋ)♡♡♡♡

GOD! @hclover96 @gigivillaceran

Thanks for this info! So indeed all 4 of them were in LA.... its even confirmed now that LKS was in LA too. I just can't control my happiness and i am quite surprised at the same time. Just, what is happening??  SOMETHING BIG IS GONNA HAPPEN!!! Anybody else getting those feelings??? :sweatingbullets: tell me i am not the only one going crazy! 

And yes. We DO hope they win those drama fever awards!! Song song couple together again! WE WANT THIS! *squealing with excitement*

27 minutes ago, coffeedizzy said:

Hi guys! Im on a vacation but I saw Kyo's post and couldnt help LOLing bc I was just reading this article about San Francisco's 50th cherry blossom festival happening right now http://abc7news.com/entertainment/cherry-blossom-festival-turns-50-in-sf/1849840/ just a five hours drive from LA, even faster by plane...hmmmm coincidence? 

Thank you everyone for infos !!!!! 

Wow this is so real and happening!!!!! Very excited for our lovely couple kikyo !!!! hope they enjoy the time together in LA and make us part of their happiness by announcing some good news !!!! 

Am so excited too! After I saw the cherry blossoms pic, I thought she was in a Japan and my heart sank a little. But I went to do a google search on cherry blossoms in LA and found out that the month of March - April is the best time to go there and see them! Then fans started posting what they researched! 50th cherry blossoms festival in california! Wow! It's like a dream come true! 

I think she and JK must be happily enjoying their pre-wedding or wedding honeymoon? Not sure why the whole world (LKS and Raymond Chae) congregated at LA.... doesn't seem like a wedding since LKS is back... oh but you never know too. I've read of stars who have tied the knot overseas with close friends and relatives present, only to announce their status when they flew back home. :wub: or it could just be making big preparations for their big day! Whatever it is, it's definitely getting more exciting!! 

3 hours ago, coffeedizzy said:

Hi guys! Im on a vacation but I saw Kyo's post and couldnt help LOLing bc I was just reading this article about San Francisco's Northern California 50th cherry blossom festival happening right now http://abc7news.com/entertainment/cherry-blossom-festival-turns-50-in-sf/1849840/ just a five hours drive from LA, even faster by plane...hmmmm coincidence? 

Haha @coffeedizzy you are amazing! Thanku for this great piece of info! HK is making us confused! Lol :phew:

Last July when they visited LA, I happened to vacation in LA too. What's a coincidence that this week when they are rumored to be in LA, (and now in Northern CA) I happened to be here too. How I wish I can meet them in person, not much for me, but to have something to share w/ shippers' hearts. Yes, the Cherry blossom festival is happening now in San Francisco. It's about an hour flight from LA. I'm in SF now, but will fly to LA next week, wherever they are...LA, SF.? The chance to see them probably is none...:) 

Thanks a lot @kyonim  for your effort translating some scene in Group and Couple Commentary..Please continue, it's a big help for us shippers who don't understand Korean to know what they are talking about..I really appreciate your time and effort sharing to us, God Bless❤❤❤

Did someone get to see Kyo's latest IG post about an hour ago? Was around 3:30 am where I am at. Just saw on my notif that kyo1122 shared a post but as I checked there wasn't any so I guess she immediately deleted it after posting. Hmmmm??? What could it be?

2nd definition 
a term used to a younger person that is close to you.

oh my! Kyo is so cute! :wub:

I think they probably refer to each other as noona and dongsang sometimes even though they're the sweetest couple ever. :lol:

Archived