[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@louiseee1114

I don't think the  IG poster meant to say that SS couple went there 2 weeks ago.  Although her reply is kinda misleading coz when she was asked "songsong couple? When was it?" she just answered 2 weeks ago.  But her last comment, she said that it was her who went to the restaurant and hope she wouldn't be misunderstood. 

Singapore channel U (free air to view channel) finally going to show DOTS starting from 3May17 onwards at 10pm.. times flies its been more than a year!! Will still watch it! SHOUT OUT to SongSongcouple: please give us the official news we are waiting for, if not please drop more hints; Obvious hints!! We need them, we have been waiting patiently for it.. hmm.. getting impatient though...:wub:

1 hour ago, msbae81 said:

@louiseee1114

I don't think the  IG poster meant to say that SS couple went there 2 weeks ago.  Although her reply is kinda misleading coz when she was asked "songsong couple? When was it?" she just answered 2 weeks ago.  But her last comment, she said that it was her who went to the restaurant and hope she wouldn't be misunderstood. 

Thanks for correcting me. I just based it on what I have been seeing in IG from different fans reposting it. We all just hope that SS couple really did visit the place and someone saw them that time. I miss our couple. 

Archived