[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@leba Mr Kim is also SHK manager ( if im not mistaken her (Road Manager) which usually accompany SHK when she travels) aside from Ms Park as her (talent/projectmanager) which also the (UAA CEO too)..and i guess Ms park is taking a break since she just came back from Singapore with PHS.

Today is 53-rd Baeksang's award... and that makes today One Year Anniversary of Baek- Song :wub:

Oooohhhh what a marvelous day we had last year... all the giddiness and happiness all melt in to one... :wub:  

A year has pass now, but my word still stands...  "Song song couple, we are still right here patiently supporting both of you. Wishing you both all the best in this world as this is all we can do as your fans... Take your time.. and just be happy..."

For all the friends that has come and go,,,, all the new friends here... thank you for accompanying me on this journey.. I hope someday we can all gather here again when SS finally share their happiness to the world...:wub:

But for now... do please excuse me if I republished last years memories of our beloved OTP... 

Cheers everyone.... Cheers.... :heart:

1464956198782.jpg

1464956180866_1465326561382.jpg

Archived