[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

To put things in perspective, I must admit that for a New shipper like me, the WKorea interview did come as a big disappointment. But thanks to all of you chingus who helped make sense of what she said with respect to the whole big picture, which gave me the confidence to continue shipping them. 

It's just a magazine interview, the media etc, why does SHK have to bare her heart totally to them? Furthermore, she did not single out SJK as her little brother. But she said it in the same breath as YAI.... that both of them (so YAI is smoke screen) just treat her as a noona, and she had to add "isn't it so?" Which makes her sound a bit doubtful too. Haha. Anyways, the bottom line is, it's an interview for the media and the public, and if she's keen on protecting herself and her relationship, she wouldn't be telling them everything.

And I have this personal feeling that, a lot of the "leakage" of information on their relationship status, be it through the brands they are carrying, or even their friends' IG, I believe our OTP kind of "allow" this photo to be circulated or this news or piece of rumor to be leaked out. If not, where did the source of these rumors and pictures come from? And those tell tale photos posted by their friends.... you mean these friends aren't afraid that leaking out the dead secret would mean a loss of friendship? But I think it's because they know it's not that dead a secret, plus they probably even got "permission" to post pics or even Laneige probably got her OK to leak marriage news. That's just my take. Haha. 

Some more, I feel this secret dating business that SJK says is not something as if he is going to hide with his gf as though they're doing something wrong. But he just prefers to meet up and spend time with gf in private places, away from public eye, so that they can develop their relationship at their own comfortable level and space. It's not as though he will never display his affection or let out any hints of his love or relationship. It's just that he wants to keep it very personal and very private that's all. And therefore, I think their circle of friends would know and sense they're together. Because for them, there's nothing to hide. :wub:

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm a firm shipper. I felt upset not bcos of what Kyo said in the magazine but those haters who stirred things up by a word "noona" and those swayers who put a blind eye on the reality. They didn't try to look for evidences which are flooded in all apps and they didn't try to learn more about our couple's personalities and history but to wait for some other people to tell them whether our couple are dating or not. I found this upsetting. I suppose we all have some sort of experience in love? Don't we have at least some idea how people in love are like? Things are just so obvious between JK & HK. Even my male friend said from a man‘s point of view that JK is "hooked" (well, that's man's expression).  

33 minutes ago, Karina Wong Kar Sinn said:

I'm a firm shipper. I felt upset not bcos of what Kyo said in the magazine but those haters who stirred things up by a word "noona" and those swayers who put a blind eye on the reality. They didn't try to look for evidences which are flooded in all apps and they didn't try to learn more about our couple's personalities and history but to wait for some other people to tell them whether our couple are dating or not. I found this upsetting. I suppose we all have some sort of experience in love? Don't we have at least some idea how people in love are like? Things are just so obvious between JK & HK. Even my male friend said from a man‘s point of view that JK is "hooked" (well, that's man's expression).  

Hooked..... Yeszz that's the right word, i think.... 

For me Song Hye Gyo said in her interview was ok she only protecting herself and Song Joong ki with those basher anti big big ok we all knew what is the real score between the two of them and they dont have to spill or show to all of the fans what is the truth behind them so why we are worried becoz of the simple interview if you really know kyo well you should understand her so why im bothered of those basher chill up guys we have all evidence that we already know the hint and everything so just hold on and be patient in the right time i know we will get the answer that we need to know....no matter what happen i am always the big supporter of SongSong Couple kyo said to those who patiently waiting she will give us a big present just hold on and keep on praying powerful prayer will give us a answer that we need have a nice day smile.....

SJK is more mature than his age, that's the one that make SHK trust him to lead their way. at the moment they are walking in a crowded pathways, many pictures hanging on the sidewalk, pictures with good emotion or even bad emotion. some made them laugh some made them taking deep breathe and smile wisely. one thing for sure the holding hand seems so strong though.....

have a nice weekend guys!!!!!!!!

Dearest @Karina Wong Kar Sinn why do you make yourself depressed by reading, watching & absorbing these "not so nice" news. Relax sister... @samita2014 already said "one thing for sure the holding hand seems so strong" Have faith Karina, our SongSong Couple will delight us soon. Now is not the right time politically and also our SongSongCouple is so famous that a simple statement from them like " it's going to be a beautiful Spring" will be interpreted in a thousand and one ways. 

Have a great weekend and pray for everlasting love for our SongSongCouple. 

Having freetime admist office work and I decide to come back and share some more cuz the thread seems to be in downmood just for a nonsense reason. 

DFTS9-00035.jpg

Back to the couple commentary on this scene. When this scene appears, JK immediately said: "I have something that I want to say on this part"
HK: What is that?
JK: Not now but the part when Kang Mo Yeon appeared. 
HK: Uhmm. Yoo Si Jin was really cute in this scene
JK: *right when the camera turned to Moyeon, Joong Ki seemed really impressed*: You didn't have any make up on during that scene
HK: At the beginning I had, but after some takes it gradually fade. 
JK: Having to refilm it many times was really tired right? 
HK: It's not tired but my bare face appeared. 
JK: KBS staffs and PD nim also said sth, didn't they
HK: And then I went on with real bare face so PD nim praised that my bare face was really beautiful. Did I look okay? 
JK: U looked so fine
HK: such a relief. that time even my eyebrows make-up was faded, there was really no makeup left
JK: ah really? Ahhh. it was really bare face. U looked fine. 
HK: I also had mental break down because they kept on filming. 
JK: Do u see the heart that I drew? the heart shape... (he kept mentioning the heart drawn by his sniper rifle on her face but HK was talking about another thing, lol poor boy)
HK: I was waiting for that scene to comple filming. When I was filming. I could also feel that there was no makeup on my face anymore. Hahahaha
HK: So cute *talking about Yoo Si Jin*
JK:  ayy it's nothing

@Karina Wong Kar Sinn hello dear friend.. let's be happy.. Just ignore them.. They dont deserve your attention.. There is so much more many reason to be happy compare to those few negative things..

Haters gonna hate no matter how perfect and flawless you are.. So.. Let them be.. 

And to everyone here.. Happy friday all.. Keep up the peace love and joy just like our couple..

Hope beauty will do her weekly post on her ig today..

@kyonim  thanks for this translation hoping for more because it lift us up and forget the negative comments on our couple...by the way is there a heart that sjk drew using riffle?..sweet conversation indeed.

@kyonim - thanks for the translation, made me laugh....SJK sounded like an eager beaver trying to squeeze in a line to impress a girl but being talked over. And the way he was confirming that she had no make-up on.....as if he has never seen her without make-up (I find it hard to believe) OR was he trying the emphasise to everyone around that she looks as good sans make-up?? 

He started off by saying he had something to say. But he probably lost his train of thought after being so mesmerised by SHK without make up cos I did not see nothing aside from him being impressed with her filming without make-up. Or did he mean he wanted to officially register his "ooh and ahhh" over the fact she was without make up....or was it the heart he traced with the laser. Maybe SHK didn't want him to talk about the heart, so she kept talking about something else, LOL!

Thanks everyone for brighten me up.:lol: Yup, I should not waste time on nonsence.

JK has never failed to take any opportunity to praise Kyo's beauty. I guess Kyo was avoiding that heart-shape drawing matter too. Poor JK. What did he expect anyway? (He is notorious for his drawing. If it wasn't him saying it was a heart, I wouldn't even notice at all, even though I've watched DOTS so many times.)

Have you guys seen the video that's going around IG at some bar which they said was Ki and Kyo's voice at the background? What do you think? Some says it's not theirs but some does and when I listened to it several times it somehow sounded like them. Although it is highly possible that it's someone else which sounded the same as them. Just made me curious since there was also a picture posted by Kyo's friend.

Hello everyone, I'm a newbie here..but have been shipping our OTP since day 1. Thank you everyone for the things that you shared here. Recently, I watched some videos from the Couple commentary but didn't understand anything. Can you guys pls translate the part where Joongki oppa handed Hyekyo unnie a piece of fruit and they started talking and laughing.. and also the part where Hyekyo unnie called Joongki oppa Pororo <3 With loads of love :*

12 hours ago, kyonim said:

JK: Do u see the heart that I drew? the heart shape... (he kept mentioning the heart drawn by his sniper rifle on her face but HK was talking about another thing, lol poor boy)

aaaah, wish I can the video very very soon, joong ki sshi you always acts like  choding but manly both at the same time, how is that so? No wonder you love the 'Like A Child' song, suits you very well. SHK with her diversion tactic this time, I'm sure she heard him loud and clear but shy with her man compliment lol. Probably JK got a 'love smack' after the commentary ended for being so upright honest with his response... I haven't had a chance to say thanks so thank you so much, all your posts are very much appreciated @kyonim, please keep them coming, I hope this will cheer up a lot of shippers out there! 

@Karina Wong Kar Sinn Yup the best is to ignore and focus on the many more positivity that we have so far, to be honest we are one of luckiest ship so far I'm certain many would have wish their couple to behave at least little bit like them, not acting like total strangers and avoid like plague for cover up lol

@queenan Love your post dear, that's the spirit!

Archived