[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, kiandkyo919 said:

and also the part where Hyekyo unnie called Joongki oppa Pororo <3 With loads of love :*

Hello there chingu! I've read a lot of translations from our reliable unnies and they all said that SHK did not really mention "Pororo" during the bts scene. Just want to clear out the confusion as SHK said something else and definitely not Pororo

C6m6GpVVwAACFsC.jpg:large

13 minutes ago, dlvelasco said:

Hello there chingu! I've read a lot of translations from our reliable unnies and they all said that SHK did not really mention "Pororo" during the bts scene. Just want to clear out the confusion as SHK said something else and definitely not Pororo

C6m6GpVVwAACFsC.jpg:large

Oh really? I thought I clearly heard that she called him Pororo! T.T 

I really don't know where this will end up but many times, just as we have given up all hope on this ship, the couple surprises us again.

On thing I will say though is that this whole noona business is quite annoying. Huge male stars in C-Drama such as Wallace Huo and Mark Chao and even Rain, all married (gorgeous) older women. I don't see what all the fuss is about.   

Just now, anya77 said:

I really don't know where this will end up but many times, just as we have given up all hope on this ship, the couple surprises us again.

On thing I will say though is that this whole noona business is quite annoying. Huge male stars in C-Drama such as Wallace Huo and Mark Chao and even Rain, all married (gorgeous) older women. I don't see what all the fuss is about.   

What really surprises me is that SHKK has been giving a lot of interviews lately, and the latest being the 'noona' thing.  The latest is too unbelievable especially coming from her - contradicts previous interviews, etc.  Is she getting annoyed with the same question or she said that because she will be doing another drama or movie with someone and it definitely needs promotion???

3 hours ago, Ash02 said:

she said "kururuk"...the sound of ki stomach. this happen while they filming because he is hungry. kyo also said "kuruk" in the couple commentary when they eat melon. 

Ha! It seems JK was always hungry? They talked about food all the time after filming diff. scenes(Ox-bone soup)? JK kept eating cracker and fruit during commentary? It seems he has a really good appetite when he's with Kyo. No wonder why he gained weight so fast after finish filming the Battleship Island.

@helloace85, Yeah~I shall avoid those nonsense and mix with the right group.

OMG! The hatorade is real! So much evidence we have that they're reel and real. Do they really need to say the words "we're dating" in order for people to believe that they're in fact a couple? They do couple things, like share mgrs/stylists/bodyguard. Recently read that Rain and KTH shared his Chinese translator. Here's the thing drama is over now, but why are they still hanging out? Wouldn't they just part ways? All signs go...  I don't have any friends that would fly to Sweden for a short time just to hangout. That is LOVE.  I could go on... Not sure where I was going with this, but that's the beauty in this forum. When we start doubting, we can always comeback here and remember all of their moments and say "Ahhhh, why was I even in doubt?" XX- Goodnight :wub:

@gigivillaceran.  If YAI is a brother to her, as YAI considers her a noona, then what is SJK to her even as a co-actor their actions were really not for a brother and a older sister relationships.  That was why in the interview, there was a question she made at the end ""don't you think so" or something like that..  During the Presidential Award that they attended, it seemed that they were in a lovers quarrel but that scenes they made really emanates love between the two of them.  You can really feel and sense that there is something between the two of them.   You can see how important SHK to him even when when he looked at her.  Even at the Chundu Fan meeting, you could see how tense and nervous SJK in front of SHK.  Even when they were in the airports going to another place, they tried to distance themselves from each other if many fans were looking but when there were no fans anymore SJK would reach for SHK and put his hand on her shoulder or at her back.  I don't know, but I have 7 brothers and nobody did that to me as their noona.

For those who got the DCut, was there a lot of re-edited scenes on the 16 episodes. i just noticed, there has been some videos shared from the BTS, NGs and Commentaries but none on the episodes. Did they show the rolling in the hay scene? :D I really wanted to see that.

Hello agaiiinnn... :blush:

I am here after a long time... but i have been shipping them continuously and never forget them! Its just that in times like this when HK has given such a statment and negative comments are every where, we should never forget the evidences and the lovely moments we have already witnessed a while ago, it was in december when we saw them hugging and holding hands u know :wub:

I just saw that video again when in HK's FM, she started crying and he was the one to run towards her to provide her with tissues, i mean if YAI and JK are at same level for HK, why JK was the only one to give her tissues, plus YAI sitting beside HK in BAA is in such a respectable manner whereas JK is just so comfortable....Sharing managers/stylists and putting his hand on her waist or back anytime he wants? 

Holding hands, hugging and the way he looks at you,and so much more things there is a long list i should say+dots dvd,lol, he never treats u like an older noona....but someone he really loves, respects and whom he will protect at any cost.

Kết quả hình ảnh cho descendants of the sun kiss ep 16

Many fans may already spread the group commentary on this kiss scene but I still want to share because what they talked was exactly what I feft when I watched the NG cuts of this.

HK: PD nim says the atmosphere when filming this scene was kinda strange
Lee PD: Yes it was kind of strange. even the content was like that. it was a beautiful scene. I hope Si Jin wouldn't have it hard anymore.
JK: While filming this PD nim kept saying "aigoo aigoo' 
HK: Why?
JK: He said it was sensual 
Lee PD: I cut all sensual takes already
HK: Is it because it was shot from close distance that it came out looking sensual
Lee PD: Isn't because both of you acted too sensually
HK (to JK): Did you act sensually?
JK: ....yeah (he looked so frusfrated at first then admitting while smiling)
Lee PD: because u were so immersed in your character

I also watched the NGs of this scene and it took abt 12 times to finish shooting it, lol. PD nim was right when he said he edited all the sensual parts coz the raw version was sooo much more sexier with the real sound (okay pervert mode on). I wonder if they aired the raw ver, would the rating go straight to 40% lmao

Hi all. 

This is my first time posting on this forum. Whilst I am also hoping to see them get together for real, my observations are as follow:

1. Based on the translated interview (i don't understand Korean), it would appear that SJK has not taken the plunge to confess to SHK..hence SHK's comments ended with a question mark on SJk's view of her as simply a Noona who treats him dinner 

2. Based on the various press coverage of SJK, he is quite a touchy feely person (see how he always places his hands on any person's shoulder, back..e.g.the Thai model for some fashion label, various BTS staff in the directors' cut). So it may not be limited to only SHK in terms of physical contact and we are reading too much into it

3. During the various segments where he is being asked about his chances of winning awards, he appears to sound ambitious (which is not unexpected. In his past interviews before DoTs, he is already known to be very serious about his acting..thinks the boy wolf movie, the frozen flower movie). So he may be focusing on his career than love/relationship now...perhaps also suggests SHK's responses in the interview..

Do hope that I am wrong and they are already together though..

Quote from kyonim:

"I wonder if they aired the raw ver, would the rating go straight to 40% lmao"

That's what I thought too.:DHow I want to watch those NGs too.......

@snoopy18 It's so brave of you to raise such doubts here . Why don't you include the "observation" on JK's close relationship with PBG and suggest that PBG might be his true partner in those recent reports?

Oh chingus, here is my little heaven to keep away from the outside (cruel) world, it gives me positive vibes and I really want to keep it this way. 

Archived