[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 hours ago, nianderson said:

The new video also shows differences in their reaction to the enactment scenes. He could tell she had already had it up to here with the 'doll' scene, but let her be persuaded by the MC and nodded in encouragement himself. When they piled the chicken-and-beer one on top of it... like I said before, his tone and intent was a firm, firm, very firm 'NO'. This time I got to see the expression too. And the expression was way, way firmer. I lurved it.

Anyone knows where can i see this? I havent see our OTP expression, only those where the cameraman was zooming at the mc.

@nianderson sorry for cutting your post above. In the meantime, I would like to take this opportunity to express my gratitute for your writings. Always have to read and reread again but once i grasp the meanings they always bring warmth to my heart so, thanks again...

continue for voting for DOTS guys......                                             http://www.hancinema.net/question_of_the_day.php?idday=728                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        The Unbeatable Couple, Couple of The Century, The Royal Couple Asia's Best Couple and People's Couple Song Hye Gyo and Song Joong Ki...  :blush:                                           Image may contain: 2 peopleImage may contain: 2 people, people standingImage may contain: 2 people, closeupImage may contain: 1 person, smiling, hat and closeupImage may contain: 2 people, people sitting        pictures credit to all owner    

55 minutes ago, gigivillaceran said:

Wine especially made for Kyo, engraved with Swarovski Crystal ... daebak!!!!                                                                             No automatic alt text available.                         credit @ therealhyna

this is new or old pic? :) when i go to this user on IG, cant see her post :( 

Hello chingus!

There will be a rerun of DOTS  tom at 9am KST in KBS 2. Can we support them once again by watching it.

Show ur love once again to our couple and to DOTS team with regards to their ratings.

http://mn.kbs.co.kr/mobile/news/view.do?ncd=3419098

You can watch live though this link.

https://aqstream.com/kbsw/KBS-W-Mobile

Wish every SS fans a very happy lunar new year :wub: . Hopefully we will hear good news from our beloved couple :D

@nianderson Love your writing, on point :wub:

iDtcP6.jpg

iZv4tO.jpg

lFDW6a.gif

baidu

@helloace85 link to watch JK's  reaction for the drunk scene from 19.39. Ahhh, his hand on her lower back...so natural :lol: ... love how JK reminded Kyo to mention her mom...gah, this guy is unbelievable :wub:

Thanks to @jl08 for the link :wub:

TOP 6 Korean Stars With The Most Expensive Properties......                                                                                                                                                                                               Song Hye Kyo is on the second richest in Korea wow she is not only beautiful she is also very smart,                                                                                                                                                                                         If Song Hye Gyo and Song Joong ki will get married i am sure they are the richest couple in South Korea,

More and more celebrities have been revealing their homes to fans via social media and they are not only beautiful but incredibly pricey.
Here are the top 6 celebrities with the most expensive properties!                                                                 publish January 21, 2017                                                                                  

2 hours ago, Joey Ho said:

I saw from this china website that they have confirmed that they are dating and their agencies have confirmed it ++ wedding dates are firm!! Hope it is true

http://topnews8.com/28228/?from=instant_article

I don't know if topnews8.com is a major news site, one with credibility... if not, I'll take the news with a bag of salt. I hope it's not media tactics to force Song Song to come out and verify. Just leave them alone... these kinds of pressure is what breaks celebrity relationship.

When they're ready, they will book a venue and host a press conference in South Korea and that is where the news would be appropriately and formally announced... not from a chinese online website... 

no offense intended to anyone! 

Happy New Year!!!

i miss our couple :ph34r: is it drought season coming already? not yet huh? we still have DOTS Director's Cut DVD Commentary to come soon, SJK CF and fanmeeting guest, and also SHK ig update. Try to back read this thread whenever i miss sscp can also overcoming my suffering. :rolleyes:

Spoiler

it's Monday, but can i do a throwback?

on last September until October, Kyo went to some countries in Europe such as Sweden, Italy, Paris. Do anyone chingus here know what project she did? i read somewhere that it's maybe for kyo's photobook project like she already did twice back year (Song Hye Kyo Moment and It's Time for Hye Kyo). Been 3 months after her photoshot, i am curious to know the results :) i have not read any news about her photoshot in media, is it really a private project? ^_^ i just can keep my delulu when it comes to word "private" :lol: be still my shipper heart ~~

ps. sorry for random thought

Archived