[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

@hclover96 I wish there is a place where I can see all your wonderful gifs...you are wonderful girl

@jl08 -  you are not alone- those sweet gestures, their smiles were so wide and not for the cams at all! I will look forward to more sightings of them together - when is that premier anyway ? In the meantime I'd like to think that they are someone warm, cuddling and talking up a storm, discussing their wedding! 

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Last day of Voting today at Soompi Awards! I`m so happy that were still on top in Actress of the Year and Best Kiss Categories. I`m just a little upset that SJK will most likely loose in the Actor of the Year but for all we know he will be one of the happiest persons if SHK will win as Best Actress.

I`m hoping that were gonna end up winning the Actress of the Year and Best Kiss :wub:

Thank you for all your support :blush:

47 minutes ago, recordbreaker said:

Last day of Voting today at Soompi Awards! I`m so happy that were still on top in Actress of the Year and Best Kiss Categories. I`m just a little upset that SJK will most likely loose in the Actor of the Year but for all we know he will be one of the happiest persons if SHK will win as Best Actress.

I`m hoping that were gonna end up winning the Actress of the Year and Best Kiss :wub:

Thank you for all your support :blush:

It's not over yet.. Still 10 hours to go!! Keep votingggg 

I was watching the fancam where SHK was offering the trophy to SJK but he let her have the trophy and he could hold the bouquet.  Right after that, the lady gave the mic to SHK, I noticed how she gave it to him and he just took it like he knew it. Also, during that mic-giving moment, it looked like he held/touched her hand as well. 

10 hours ago, Karina Wong Kar Sinn said:

But I've done my part already and can only vote for every 24 hrs. Not much I can do now and feeling sad that I've failed Joong Ki. 

15 minutes left.. it's almost. I vote hardcore.. so sad that Joong Ki out of top 3. now shk will i focus on. and best kiss. hwaitinggg

Archived