[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

agree! they know this soompi thread.

and they said by themselves that AWARDS FROM FANS mean a lot to them (ehem esp the couple one)

so if you have extra yahoo or gmail acc, please make more soompi ID :) fighting!

cap_zpsea7dldej.jpg

These are their current ranking (you can only see the ranking from computer)

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 12/22/2016 at 11:39 PM, vanderwoods said:

Yes chingu! Let's do this and vote for them as "ASIA'S BEST COUPLE"! Let's add this up for the awards they are gonna received at the KBS drama awards ^^ We can vote anytime and it's unlimited guys. Voting started yesterday(21) until the 29th. FIGHTIIIIINGGG!!!!!!

Let's also not forget to vote for them in the categories they were in in KBS Drama Awards you guys! FIGHTING AGAAAAINNNN!!! :w00t:

Hi, how to vote? I like voting our ssc since Im not that kind of busy..

On 1/8/2017 at 8:14 PM, kikyo12 said:

agree! they know this soompi thread.

and they said by themselves that AWARDS FROM FANS mean a lot to them (ehem esp the couple one)

so if you have extra yahoo or gmail acc, please make more soompi ID :) fighting!

These are their current ranking (you can only see the ranking from computer)

Oh my gosh! Fighting guys! We can do it!

#Songjoongki for SONGGUO TopMan Weekly Magazine 
January issue 
Confessions "Time Only for SJK                                                                                                                                                      Image may contain: 1 person, text                      credit @ ssco fb page

3 hours ago, littlemom17 said:

Hi, how to vote? I like voting our ssc since Im not that kind of busy..

Hi! You can vote here https://www.soompi.com/soompi-awards-2016-vote/?c=22 . Your votes will really help and if you can make more accounts that would be better.

Just finished voting for 3 accounts. Had to create 2 new ones to help our couple catch up. Hope they win these.

37 minutes ago, pychang said:

Please enlighten me, what do you mean by saying the news a trash? Is in not to my understanding, the news just quoted correctly what both SJK and SHK said before in different media? Is it not the news just summarized the facts and some possibilities they are couple? Please pardon me asking this, did you came to the wrong ship and left some wet blanket remarks in mistake? 

what I mean y'all should've known by now that you shouldn't believe trash portal news such a inquisitr & etc.. they make a headlines so ridiculous. their stories always made up to get more attention. it's not just about Song Song, but those article.. 

This is my first post I usually just read the post from fellow shipper here. just want to remind, we can vote via LINE and it seems it has little effect because the results of the first round SJK was in third position when he did not make the top three on the web. so we should be voting on both LINE and WEB, let's show our power and love for SongSong we can give them the award once again.

https://www.soompi.com/2017/01/02/12th-annual-soompi-awards-halftime-results/

I do my best to vote them in every category, they deserve to win the actor / actress of the year because of the popularity of DOTS in the world, especially best couple. There is still one week until voting close, let's do our best for the couple fighting :heart::heart:

3 hours ago, topaks429 said:

Hi! You can vote here https://www.soompi.com/soompi-awards-2016-vote/?c=22 . Your votes will really help and if you can make more accounts that would be better.

Just finished voting for 3 accounts. Had to create 2 new ones to help our couple catch up. Hope they win these.

Finished voting using 3 accounts.. i will vote later using 2 account of my friends..haha

HI! Update for Soompi Awards: 

Actress of the Year- SHK is at First Place

Actor of the Year- SJK is Out of the Top 3

Best Kiss- SongSong is at Number One spot

Best Couple- They are in Third position

Drama of the Year- DOTS is at Number 3.

Continue to vote for them: HERE

Voting ends on January 16, 2017. Remember, Soompi will give trophies to all the winners. 

:)

Can anyone remember the exact date SongSongcouple had a gateway in New York in January 2016? 

JK  is taking a rest. HK I think also taking a rest. I am in a dreamy state of mind, praying and hoping they are going to New York together soon. 

Archived