[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

OCxX0Z.jpg

vRwd5I.jpg

I dun know why kyo has to wait for jk here lol

9vXNEE.jpg

baidu

@viyra i dun know if JK came together with LKS or not, but LKS went for the red carpet and JK not and i like to believe JK didn't want to go red carpet alone without Kyo as Kyo didn't feel well, she just got back from Paris :D .

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This couple is really soooooo cute..they wanted to be the lowest profile for the nite..but only few seconds on the stage can lead us to watch and rewatch and rewatch for 10 to countless times of watching that few seconds "you block me and i block you" scene!! hahaha....love them so much!!! Feel like falling in love after watching them!! hahaha! Fantasy Fantasy Fantasy for we girls!! Hope all of us will find such love!! Spread the love!! Fighting! 

@PhoungDinh kikyo is fate, grace, &

:heart:LOVE:heart:above and beyond :blush:

Ki speech was extemporaniously and intelligently done how he honor the efforts of their ancestors, and actors before him connects it with his present project as he humbles himself that the more he will work hard.

Kyo appreciates & recognizes the efforts of the staff and crews and thanks fans Korean and abroad 

kikyo is power couple 

saw a video circulating around in IG when our songsong exit from the hall. . (sorry don't know how to share it here)..earlier,we thought they left separately yet it seems they're indeed looks like leaving together until few people holding up joong ki for greeting or probably joong ki act like a bait or distraction so hye kyo can left earlier 

both of our couple have their own army of bodyguards but hye kyo manager nowhere to be seen only mr kang. .been wondering who's the guy with white suit taking photo with SSC cause seems he's holding beauty hand to bring her to take photo together with joong ki 

love love our SSC yesterday night . so proud of them recei the achievement esp hye kyo..she's so pretty and poise plus full of  aegyo and touchy with joong ki at the stage..totally adore this two

so sad when initially found out hye kyo didnt turn up for red carpet..yet my heart overjoyed when without notice joong ki also didn't make his appearance too. probably they're together prior to that..im hoping.. though I really wish theyre turn up together..hopefully we can see this at upcoming kbs award at year end kyaaaaaaaa 

hopefully we getting more photos or videos of SSC during this event 

*group hugs*:heart:..The moment i log in into soompi forum i head straight to this thread first!OMOOOOOOOOOO,looking at all dazzling photos and videos of our OTP just made my day!:blush:

There are so many good and bad comments circulating social media on SSC but i will only look at good ones..:grimace:.. I agree to the fact that this is a formal event,not drama awards ceremony or popularity awards..so it made sense why they both dressed up formally..Only we shippers would understand them..Anyway,thanks to everyone here who has been working hard to post wonderful photos,event recapping and videos!!Looking forwards for more news on them since Kyo is back to Korea!Perhaps...they have private party later at night celebrating with their close friends?who knows?Anyeong chinggus!

Mr. Kang and Ms. Ellen was spotted with a few seats apart lol they were probably the one that SHK was pointing to SJK when they were on stage.

I just knew that they left the event together even without a proof but with the video as an evidence makes me so giddy. Now im wondering if they did arrive together at the event coz i saw a vid of sjk and lks greeting their seniors on the other side of the seats. Ugh! I so love the fancams and im definitely hungry for more!

I am still here silently supporting those who truly love Song Hye Kyo with or without a partner, I respect her individuality and the people who I believe makes her happy and smile.

I love Hye Kyo so much that I will sacrifice my summer holidays hoping to catch a glimpse of her during the cold bitter winter weather of Korea. All of us here, have different ways of loving her and that is okay but first and foremost should be the respect of the opinion of others.  We are all bystanders here and we don't know the real facts of her life but to dream and to hope is free. 

I've learned that two people can look at the exact same thing and see something totally different. For example, I didn't think SHK looks tired on Thursday but most says she is. She look well rested to me with just a bit of a jet lag bug but there is a 50% chance I am wrong. I actually thought to myself if I look like that after more than a 10 hour flight then I will fly 24 hours a day :D.

I love this thread especially those fans who loves her unconditionally!!! Keep fighting..........

If indeed I see her in December, I will gladly share it to all of you :love:

This poll will end on october 30 this is tomorrow   http://star.dzyule.com
  We badly needed your help
Shk at 7th place and Sjk at 8 place.. pls guys help fighting have a blessed and safe weekend a head God Bless Us All.                 14680554_1862429363991267_7717966630631825117_n.jpg?oh=7b15be98bffc630693042c1ebd97c833&oe=5899540C                                                                                                 

Forgive me for being too diligent because I have lots of idle time that I made this gifs..Allow me to give an opinion or views or imagination or delulu or whatever it is..i just want to share :)

Their relationship is already at a high level like those seen married couples who are very comfortable, understand each movement without having much to say..I liked joong ki who looks more serious and it looks very sexy, charismatic and very mature ..They are a mature couple who know behave in appropriate conditions and place. Even though they look serious but their movements can not cover them are people who have a very intimate relationship ..

This my gifs when they were on stage..

Ah, this moment after the show started..and i love the way joong ki responded when kyo was invited to speak..very mature and so OPPA..

videotogif_2016.10.28_23.20.25_zpsyupoxe

and when they got on stage, joong ki slowed down, turned around and wait kyo .. He wasn't have much to say and do, but it already shows how much he appreciated Hyekyo..

videotogif_2016.10.29_14.37.43_zpstuflph

And this blank couple were one still jetlag and one tired-out shooting, fighting for a place to stand but still sweet ..his eye, his smile, her hands and her smile..:wub:

videotogif_2016.10.29_14.40.53_zps1hoykf

SJK : "you stand here"

SHK : "but the sequence I here"

SJK : keep telling her with hand gestures..and his left hand was on her waist..

SHK : Okay, what can I do when it's you..

SJK : He glanced at her to make sure she was ok with that..

He is her OPPA and she can't do anything if it's him..and his hand so familiar with her waist..and it can't be denied..;)

videotogif_2016.10.29_14.49.41_zpsnurzt1

they have a very strong magnetic field that is naturally straight makes them closer..and joongki's respond were so OPPA :P

videotogif_2016.10.29_14.53.44_zpsvh7ozr

they have a world of their own until they get off the line..^_^

videotogif_2016.10.29_14.58.33_zpslekx9u

Sorry i spent alot of spaces..tbc to part2

Cr to video's owner..

Archived