[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
28 minutes ago, esophageal14 said:

They might have driven in separate cars, but they have a common destination!Grin

Where might that be? Your guess is as good as mine! BananaskillzLet your imagination run wild! Innocent

The way I saw it in the video if the RR black car is with JK probably SHK is there because it shows that SHK have this 3 security guard if you can notice in the video the 1st SG walk to RR black car to open the door..

just wanna share this MV by Vitriana...perfect BGM-lyrics for our fav couple...

PERFECT TOGETHER lyrics

Loveteam forever, perfect together
Happy ever after, me and you

If I could star in a movie, which role would you be?
Can you share in a dream for two?

A happy ever after, me and you

When you are near me, all the world melts away
You make me forget all the pain of yesterday

I’ve waited all my life to find my Mr. Right
I may have made some wrong turns
But now I see the light
I never thought I never come this far
Now I know I’ve got you and here we are

Knew we get a happy ending and make it our beginning
Of little something special and true

A loveteam forever, perfect together

When you are near me, all the world melts away
You make me forget all the pain of yesterday

I’ve waited all my life to find my Mr. Right
But now I see the light

(I’ve waited all my life to find my Mr. Right)
But now I see the light
Now I know I’ve got you
Now I know I’ve got you

Perfect together…

i am watching this video and i am proud fan of  Song Hye Gyo. she  is the most elegant class and a beautiful faces among korean actress i ever watch her face is so perfect even other woman were envy of her beautiful face wow what a living human doll....                                                                                                                                                                                                     

6 hours ago, behapppy said:

Clear version when kyo enter ceremony hall.... they are already married lol

Thank you !

Did he turn around to check if she was coming??  Did he touch her hand as she was going in?  Was he helping her in? Did he open the water (if it was water bottle) for himself ?  And then, when they gave him another bottle for her, did he take that water and pass to her HIS bottle??  Did he act like a total Oppa?? Did she pat him twice to get his attention? - YES HE DID!! conclusion  -SO MARRIED!!

Update- Kyaaaaa! Saw him holding the chair down for her...@1922braveheart, thank  you! what can we say...total gentleman. His whole being was tuned to her, and where she was and what she was doing and WHAT SHE NEEDS. There was no moment that he was ignoring her at all! 

And to @suellen88- yes they acted like they came together, and came as a couple and IS a couple. The entire interaction is not for people to comment , or for people to watch, they already ARE a couple.

He looked for her!! He held her!! She pat his back not once but TWICE!! He helped her open her water bottle!! He held her chair out for her so she could sit!! such a BF duties to do :wub:

edit: I concluded that she didnt pat his back lol She actually waved to LKS when he moved forward to greet her 

Hi Shippers :heart: Omo omo omo!!Now we found out they even have matching Range Rover and wears the same badge at President's awards?Do they have same puppies as well as Kyo always update in her instagram?

HAHAHAHAHA..We shippers are always looking for clearer evidence and what we saw during awards event last week was REAL!Thank you so much to all chinggus here for all updates...love y'all!GUMAWO....

Omg thank you very much for that fancaaam :wub: the way he helped her and held /her hand/...and i guess she also patted his back? Did she? One of the reasons why fancams are always the best! :) just quoting a /kinda/ famous line here in our country, dont us song-song! dont us! ;):P ahh hearts everywhere! :wub:

Archived