[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

I guess the most important part is to collect points as many as we can first. Then at the last voting day we need to divide the points to vote for SSCP and check which one needed to be voted more. Hopefully both can make it as the winner! 

Anyway, this might be true lol since his hand didnt even pass or encircled her wrist

Screenshot_2016-11-03-14-25-06-1_zpsumkk

LOVE <3

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@kikyo12

Maybe sleeve ? it looks a bit low to be on the waist...not her lower back was it?? Strange usually when someone is trying to pass you to get to their seat (eg, in the cinema) the person who is sitting down would lean back in his own seat to make some more space, or else the person who is trying to pass through would maybe reach out to the person sitting down to stabilise herself. In this case the person sitting down is the one reaching to the person trying to walk past. Was he concerned that the person trying to walk past was going to topple? It's just a short distance till your baby sits next to you my dear Joong Ki haha

And another thing, as soon as she sat, he did not turn to her but almost immediately he got up to greet somebody. He knows he has made sure the wife is sitting down. And he can always talk to her later. Im going to just say hi to this guy ok babes. 

Anyway yes their vibe was very "old relationship" , and not "new relationship"

@ilvkyo- boyfriend looks upset and is saying something- omo,  are they quarrelling? Like lovers quarrel? Friends don't frown at each other right..co actors definitely not, hoobae sunbae also ..younger actor will never scold older more hallyu actor right...so if he IS upset with her  I would be totally happy because it proves that they ARE in a relationship!). 

And have you seen how he actually turns his head to look at her to talk to her? like 90 degree turn. when he talks to her, he turns his whole head to talk to her. Awwwwwwww-ness! Who does that nowadays? 

And that stoic expression of his- he has that expression in DOTS when he's trying to  hide his emotions. He has this one look. as if he's not caring but boy that expression appeared when Big Boss asked Dr Kang whether she wanted to break up with him...and so I conclude this is what he really looks like when he is hiding some big emotions ; like he is nervous or happy or worried or trying to remain serious or, as I suspect it, trying to keep his hands to himself. 

- end of analysis  no 20016 of the Fan cam! 

@ilvkyo thank you for the collage.  I agree Joongki seems to have a fancam-radar :-)).  He detects it quickly and puts his game face on as if he's not interacting with his Beauty/Most Cherished Friend/Best Partner by his side.

@SSK1 @viyra Hyekyo was turned towards Joongki in the 2nd to the last frame in the collage.  They're talking about something.  The knotted forehead expression on Joongki in the frames before that could also be because it's hard to hear what HyeKyo is saying while the program/show is on going.  That's why she turned towards him on that 8th frame and you can see him leaning a bit more towards her.  But then Joongki realized a fancam is taking photos of them.  So he's back with his pokerface on that 9th frame.

*sigh* Joongki-ssi no need to be so camera avert.  We know that you both know that we already know....  Just continue to be happy and in love you two.  And we'll continue supporting both of you.

THIS. This fan cam is everything. If you ever needed any more proof, THIS fan cam is it. I love the little bits of things like this because it just emphasizes why we're here in the first place. Haters can say they're putting on a show, this is promotion blah blah:vicx:. But this fan cam, they can't say none about, zilch. It was an candid, normal moment.They didn't know there was cameras around that time. There's no "show" here, it's just a couple showing affection towards each other. So many spazzworthy moments, putting this here in spoiler for those who wants to read.

SJK attentively looking at the back for SHK: I've said this a lot, but I love the way he puts her first before anything else,(protecting her from antis, giving her recognition when she rightfully deserved, etc.) Just the fact that he's patiently waiting for his beloved to show up, shows how important she is to him. 

SJK holding on to her wrist: If this does not scream BF gesture, I don't know what is. The way he gently held on to her wrist, to make sure she gets to her seat safely, and his left hand was even fixing her chair, I had to giggle a bit. Jk oppa, why are you so concerned? It's not even that far, she'll be fine getting to her seat. ^_^ But this gentleman haha. So protective. It's just natural instinct for him, he leads, she follows.That's the way their relationship is imo.  And like someone pointed out before, he didn't even stood up and bowed to her, shows familiarity and comfort. 

Kyo waving to LKS: Again, another huge hint. C'mon, gf knows all the best friends. For most guys, when they have a gf, they would want for her to meet their friends, so the friends can approve and he can show her off. Ha, just a normal guy thing is what I think.  Kyo waved to LKS with ease, they definitely are familiar with each other as well. Now some might say, "Oh well she did met him when he camoed on DOTS," but I doubt they would've been able to get to know each other very well, unless... SJK introduced him to her personally, and they've hanged out a couple of times. And the way he just greeted her back and holding on to the back of her chair. If Kikyo weren't in a relationship, it's unlikely that LKS would greet her that way. Plus his facial expressions when they were being interviewed, nuff said. Doesn't it remind you of when you were young, and your crush's friends would tease or smile at him when you're around? WHY? Because they know he likes you, they know something. Just like LKS, he knows about them, he's in on it too. 

SJK opening the water bottle for SHK: WOW, if you thought the wrist gesture wasn't bf enough, then this has it written all over it. SHK can probably open that water bottle just fine, without any help much needed, after all it's just a water bottle, nothing massive. But what did JK had to do? He took it and opened it for her. He treats her like a delicate flower, so adorbs.  She didn't ask, he just naturally took it and did it. Her response? Nothing, wasn't surprised, or flinched, something she's used to. He leads, she follows. I find it so endearing when he does these gestures, so sweet and caring. But I also think it's because he wants to show off his manliness too in front of her, kind of like, "Look at me babe, I'm so strong and tough, I can protect you from anything else in the world, I'll guide you it's okay." Yesss, we get it SJK.  Lol. Never once acting like the younger one, just an OPPA all over. A man from head to toe.  :blush: 

I've never lost faith in this ship, these fan cams or moments doesn't reconfirm for me that they're real, but just more evidence that my gut is right. To be a strong shipper, you have to believe and not waver over the little things. Like when some were puzzled when SJK acted cold towards her at  KPCAA when I thought they were fine, and like this fan cam, they were fine and going strong per usual.  Shippers, remember why we ship them in the first place, why they're still acting like this even when the drama ended a long time ago. Remember what you already know about the difference between being friends, and being lovers. We know that some gestures are meant for couples only, gestures that friends can't do. We would know if we see other people, we can tell almost instantly whether they're together or not right?, but when it comes to this ship, there could be moments where some of us could get confused and second guess things. On this ship to we reach our destination. :heart: TRUST YOUR INSTINCT, it's almost always right.  :) Much love to all of you. :wub:

Chingus, sorry to ask this. Are we all voting for our couple in AAA? 

please! please! please! please.. We need to support them.. If not then they will both lose in AAA and  we cant see them in red carpet again in nov 16..

Please guys!! they need our power vote...

I am a teaCher and has developing my six sense as fortune teller, not joking but seriously, these two have a very serious relationship. I saw my niece reading this thread and start to see their pictures together. I am not really interested to know about k- pop news artist but I adore Song Hye Kyo since AIMH. I knew a bit about Song Joong Ki but I can Get A clear picture he has a big big big ang strong feeling toward Hye Kyo. 

Song Hye-kyo shines even without make-up

photo779028.jpg

Song Hye-kyo posted a picture on Instagram on the 29th.

She's standing in front of an exotic building and she's looking into her cell phone.

She's dressed casually without any make-up.

Song Hye-kyo recently appeared in the big hit drama "Descendants of the Sun" with Song Joong-ki and was awarded the Presidential Public Culture and Arts Citation.

http://www.hancinema.net/song-hye-kyo-shines-even-without-make-up-100068.html

Archived