[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

Delurking just to say that I am so HAPPY that someone is there loving our Dear Kyo the way she deserves to be loved. :wub: They are so lucky to have found each other.

Let the hashtag speak for it all.

God bless our couple.

God bless the shippers.

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

regarding on AAA votings, have you guys saved your points? because I heard that in the final round, the votes will be reset and all the votes of the top 10 contenders in every category will go back to zero. So let's secure our points and at the same time let's not let SHK and SJK rank go lower than rank 5. SJK is on rank 4 now and SHK is in her usual spot in the 2nd rank. Let's be ready on the final round! PLS SPREAD THIS coz i bet there will be a voting war on the final round!! :)

I saw some SSC accounts/pages on social medias and they keep on spreading this click bait sites that wants us to vote for them which will not give them something or anything in return. I know it's something but let's focus on something that is more important and that will give the recognition that our SHK and SJK deserves and needs in return.

Thanks for the fancam of SJK, and we have Kikyo moment. SHK didn't even bother to shake hand or bow to SJK when she come, while she is bow to LKS or maybe the actor next to Kwang Soo. What can we say about that? It's like they are coming together or already met before, or they are family from the same house. And the way Joong Ki treated Kyo is so sweet. They are more obvious as a couple rather than the official couple that already publicly announce their relationship.

When i watched the fancam 1st time, i thought why didnt he stand up and give way to her, if he holds her hand, why not with 2 hands or different ways which i thought it could be more "gentlement", then i watched again n again i saw his other hand was busy to keep the folding chair for her. So sweet of him 

1 hour ago, vanderwoods said:

regarding on AAA votings, have you guys saved your points? because I heard that in the final round, the votes will be reset and all the votes of the top 5 contenders in every category will go back to zero. So let's secure our points and at the same time let's not let SHK and SJK rank go lower than rank 5. SJK is on rank 4 now and SHK is in her usual spot in the 2nd rank. Let's be ready on the final round! PLS SPREAD THIS!! :)

I saw some SSC accounts/pages on social medias and they keep on spreading this click bait sites that wants us to vote for them which will not give them something or anything in return. I know it's something but let's focus on something that is more important and that will give the recognition that our SHK and SJK deserves and needs in return.

WOW this is good news!! Then let's save our points from now! 

38 minutes ago, sscouplefanvn said:

i saw his other hand was busy to keep the folding chair for her. So sweet of him 

Yes I saw it too! :wub: he kept on looking at the back, then right at the moment he spot her presence, he was using his left hand to unfold her chair omoooo

Was watching the fancam again (and again!) and saw that SJK was totally not allowing the bottle giving guy to give the bottle to Kyo hehe ..he intercepted it! he took the bottle, and then opened it, and then the bottle giving guy kinda give up and gave SJK the second bottle as well, - it looks like SHK did not get the bottle from other men, only from her Big Boss! Why do i find this small thing spazzworthy? Because it screams- she's mine and I'm gonna take care of her!  Also, the fact that his best friend was sitting  behind him- now most men i know would be chatting to their man friend , rather than stand at attention waiting for the beauty to come! But I can't see SJK chatting to LKS at all, he was alert waiting for SHK!  Awwwww....

And from my side of the laptop, staring at the fancam, it looks like this is nothing new to her where he is concerned, she is used to being just taken care of by him, and she too is giving such a secure, safe , vibe, with him. Who ever doubt them now , seriously have to come up with another explanation for their closeness and this couple vibe. 

(by the way He's behaving so mature and husbandly he seems soo grown up and ready to settle down, everytime i see pictures of young SJK i keep thinking- this guy is soo different now! He's manned up for his beauty!)

Exactly fancams capture the real moments for our couple totally. That's why they are so so precious! Real moments show us the real them in private which is undisputable what they are like in real when they are away from the limelight and it's the things like this that they themselves gives us the indication that Song Song couple is as steadfast as ever. Which is why we never had to wonder much if they are good together because "they will always show us in their own ways" we shippers didn't just imagine all these and make something out of nothing 

Non shippers would argue whatever they have done on stage or onscreen is for the camera or for professionalism but one cannot argue whatever they are like in real moments are as real as it gets because they are simply just being themselves 

Long live our Song Song Couple 

and besides if it's just for show, why must it always be SJK who does it? And why would Kyo always allows it if she didn't want it??  its been a year and they never stopped giving us signs and never did say never.....

This fancam is gold!!!  So many spazzy moments capture here:

1) SJK held Kyo's arm when she passed by him.

2) Kyo did a cute wave to LKS and LKS held on to the back of Kyo's chair.  This speaks of familiarity between them and not how normally a sunbae and hoobae greets one another, it seems more like the gf and bff greeting each other.

3) SJK grabbed the bottle of water given to Kyo and helped her opened it, a very sweet and boyfriendish gesture.

RV1mMS2

LKS' face in the back is very telling :lol:

6cc544b6gw1f97chnbtl3g20fu0aou1f.gif

Many thanks to -Su娀re_咁ea哴_tR- for the gifs

Synchronized hubby and wifey bow, lol

68fbde2dgw1f97rehkl8xg20bv06okjl.gif

cr as tagged for gif

it's a really golden fancam.

can anyone help give more insights on why the 2nd bodyguard (who gave SJK the 2nd water bottle) tried to take away the water bottle SJK opened for SHK? It seems SJK tried to take the 1st water bottle back from the bodyguard and the bodyguard (an SJK?) handed the waterbottle to SHK.

Watched the video couple of time but still cannot figure out who gave the water bottle to SHK at the end.

1 hour ago, leafgrace said:

can anyone help give more insights on why the 2nd bodyguard (who gave SJK the 2nd water bottle) tried to take away the water bottle SJK opened for SHK? It seems SJK tried to take the 1st water bottle back from the bodyguard and the bodyguard (an SJK?) handed the waterbottle to SHK.

Watched the video couple of time but still cannot figure out who gave the water bottle to SHK at the end.

Hi...you can see that here ... enjoy...☺☺☺

1 hour ago, leafgrace said:

Hi...you can see that here ... enjoy...☺☺☺

Annyeong Chingus! :D

After seeing the award pics and videos countless times. (Thanks to those who posted! You guys are the best) 

Here is my "analysis" or delulu mind:

1. Eventhough JK is somewhat silent and reserved, you could still see the way he responds/assists to kyo (Husband-like)

2. Though the impact of their TOGETHERNESS is not the same as the one in Baeksang Awards, you could see evidently their closeness and familiarity to each other (VERY COUPLE-like)

3. In the beginning, Kyo didn't walk through the red carpet. JK also didnt. (although there is a reason but STILL....:wub: (Boyfriend-Like)

4. The WAY KYO interact with JK, you could see that she is COMFORTABLE unlike the way she is reserved from previous years.. For me, she is Blooming and Happy eventhough jet-lagged (this is from as her long time fan since AIMH days) (Girlfriend-like)

5. The way people around them is comfortable or I think the right term is USED to KIKYO being close to each other (YES! Im talking to you Lee Kwang Soo) :glasses:

AND LASTLY THE VIDEO!!

Yes, it speaks for itself, no need to elaborate much. 

JK as soon as he saw HYE KYO, no greeting as sunbaenim happened. HE holds her wrist and secures a sit to Her

KYo is having casual greeting with Lee kwang soo (my friends are your friends)

And THE WATER BOTTLE SCENE. Isn't it obvious that THIS IS IT? It's Like, Im the boyfriend so i will open this bottle and give this to her. HAHHAHAH (sorry confused bodyguard)

YES! YES! Its Sailing Sailing Sailing

through this, we can forget the video afterwards, because its obvious that they wont go to the same car, with cameras on and in daylight.

KIKYO COUPLE! Wish you all the best!

Chingus Hwaiting! :wub::wub:

Image result for kikyo presidential awards

Two People In Love                                                                                                     Resulta ng larawan para sa songsong couple                                          One look
One smile
One touch
One embrace
One kiss
One love
Two people
Two minds
Two souls
Two destinies
One road
One journey
One ending
Together.    

A WOMAN OF STRENGTH                                200.gif#4                     

She rejoices in God with a grateful heart and a joyful spirit
She possesses the ability to genuinely say to another woman:
“I admire your qualities and attributes”
She is blessed with the gift of giving and a willingness to help others
She consoles others even though she too is hurting

She learns from her mistakes and acknowledges that she too is not perfect
She speaks with words of wisdom and not malice
From the mouths of destruction, her smile remains unshaken
She lifts her head and continues to walk in the midst of turmoil

She inspires other women to be the best they can be
With her life experiences, she touches the lives of a multitude
She remains determined to be the best person SHE can be
She smiles every time she says “I LOVE YOU”

She has the courage to take the fall for another
She is not too proud to say “I need you”
When her tears fall, she prays faithfully
When others turn their back on her, she still continues to pray faithfully

She is humble enough to admit when she is wrong
Through betrayal and talk, she remains secure in knowing who she is
She is loving enough to say “I forgive you”
She is at peace with herself without having the need to prove herself to anyone

She values her self-worth and reminds other women of theirs
She is not pretentious but instead she presents herself just as she is…
“A WOMAN OF STRENGTH!”

Thank you to all who have shared their insights here regarding the most re-watched fancam ever:

Tribute Limerick to Kikyo

There is an actor called Joong Ki

Whose moves are quite lovey-dovey

But he's gripped with fear

When his Hye Kyo comes near

Cos he knows that his eyes tell his story!

Note: You are free to swap other monosyllabic words with "eyes" hehe. 

Archived