[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

@SSK1 Did he turn around to check if she was coming??  Did he touch her hand as she was going in?  Was he helping her in? Did he open the water (if it was water bottle) for himself ?  And then, when they gave him another bottle for her, did he take that water and pass to her HIS bottle??  Did he act like a total Oppa?? Did she pat him twice to get his attention? - YES HE DID!! conclusion  -SO MARRIED!!

Update- Kyaaaaa! Saw him holding the chair down for her...@1922braveheart, thank  you! what can we say...total gentleman. His whole being was tuned to her, and where she was and what she was doing and WHAT SHE NEEDS. There was no moment that he was ignoring her at all! 

And to @suellen88- yes they acted like they came together, and came as a couple and IS a couple. The entire interaction is not for people to comment , or for people to watch, they already ARE a co

Hi SONGSONG Shippers,

Congratulations to our SONGSONG COUPLE for winning the couple battle last night against LEELEE COUPLE! at www.hallyuvote.com :heart:..After reading your post @SSK1,i remember i read or watched somewhere in social media someone mention 'SJK is not as sweet as he looks"...When i watch fancam...he is truly a gentlemen!i mean..opening water bottle for her,holding the chair down for her,and even offered to carry her throphy when she complained it was heavy!And consistently keep turning to check on her.....KYAAAAAAA!if this is not love,then tell me what it is???GOSH..I believe they are just waiting the right time...to announce to the world!!Lets pray till the day come...ANYEONG!

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think the whole Korea already knows this "open secret" relationship of SS Couple because even this parody was played during the event! Note that there's still a  blurred line between SS couples real and reel roles since they used their real names and character names :w00t: I mean this is just for fun but I'm pretty sure SS already approved this video playback during the event! They would also know the possible consequences so I think this is them preparing us shippers for the BIGGER news next time! :wub: well, my heart is certainly prepared for this *cough* *engagement* *cough* situation!! LOL

8 hours ago, adzumaki said:

Annyeong Chingus! :D

After seeing the award pics and videos countless times. (Thanks to those who posted! You guys are the best) 

Here is my "analysis" or delulu mind:

1. Eventhough JK is somewhat silent and reserved, you could still see the way he responds/assists to kyo (Husband-like)

2. Though the impact of their TOGETHERNESS is not the same as the one in Baeksang Awards, you could see evidently their closeness and familiarity to each other (VERY COUPLE-like)

3. In the beginning, Kyo didn't walk through the red carpet. JK also didnt. (although there is a reason but STILL....:wub: (Boyfriend-Like)

4. The WAY KYO interact with JK, you could see that she is COMFORTABLE unlike the way she is reserved from previous years.. For me, she is Blooming and Happy eventhough jet-lagged (this is from as her long time fan since AIMH days) (Girlfriend-like)

5. The way people around them is comfortable or I think the right term is USED to KIKYO being close to each other (YES! Im talking to you Lee Kwang Soo) :glasses:

AND LASTLY THE VIDEO!!

Yes, it speaks for itself, no need to elaborate much. 

JK as soon as he saw HYE KYO, no greeting as sunbaenim happened. HE holds her wrist and secures a sit to Her

KYo is having casual greeting with Lee kwang soo (my friends are your friends)

And THE WATER BOTTLE SCENE. Isn't it obvious that THIS IS IT? It's Like, Im the boyfriend so i will open this bottle and give this to her. HAHHAHAH (sorry confused bodyguard)

YES! YES! Its Sailing Sailing Sailing

through this, we can forget the video afterwards, because its obvious that they wont go to the same car, with cameras on and in daylight.

KIKYO COUPLE! Wish you all the best!

Chingus Hwaiting! :wub::wub:

The fact that sjk did bow to shk when she arrived is a detail that a non-Kor an like me would easily miss. Thanks for pointing that out! :wub: SJK being the junior of the two should have bowed, rigjt? But their action screams of familiarity! 

Guys SJK went down to 7th place while SHK went down to 4th place in the AAA and their votes are still going down by .15% every two mins :tears::sweatingbullets: Let's save our points but at the same time let's not let their rank go any lower than the 10th rank so we could compete for the final round(starts on Nov. 3). Mind you guys we have a strong competitors from both kpop and kdrama. so FIGHTING!!

On 11/1/2016 at 2:16 AM, Chewy Hoe said:

and besides if it's just for show, why must it always be SJK who does it? And why would Kyo always allows it if she didn't want it??  its been a year and they never stopped giving us signs and never did say never.....

Hi @Chewy Hoe I love what you said!  Why indeed?? Say no for heaven's sake! Say SOMETHING! (Although i read in Allkpop that they are just friends-- yaa righttt)   

Sorry guys I really SHOULD get a life  but I can't get off this ship LOL!!! A few thoughts yaa..Warning! Total deluluness ahead! Dont' read if don't want! 

1. SJK and SHK (more SJK in his FM) are always being asked about his favourite lines, that he uttered AS CAPT BIG BOSS. And here you have it again where Capt Big Boss is reminded of his SCRIPT that he confesses or apologises, and Dr Kang is reminded of HER script. Two actors are being teased about words that other people wrote which they uttered in the drama. Words that, if have nothing to do with them personally, I am thinking , should not elicit such a bashful response. They should be able to say again the script cooly and calmly (I would forgive him if he looks slightly bored, even!) -- after all, he's not saying it as Song Joong Ki, she's not saying it as Song Hye Kyo...soooo my question is...WHY SO SHY all the time????? Why do you guys act as if you are being teased about things you said to each other personally? I don't understand..you are not first time actors, you have acted in MORE mushy stuff than that (and that's not even too mushy) ....why ? And in some of the FM I saw that SJK is being asked (or asked to reenact) BTS scenes even??! Like when he shielded SHK? What's that got to do with him professionally? And SHK - you are ALSO shy? and are those lines soo embarrassing that even LKS is cringing and grinning wildly? My belief is- you guys were so shy because the lines have been blurred...to you those lines were said by you during your courtship ....hehehe

2. Differences between baeksang and this..I love that the 2 mega stars did  not walk the red carpet ... perhaps they didn't want to upstage the solemnity of the night...them walking the carpet would make it all about them...esp since everyone on this planet remembers that the last time they came together they were attached at the hip, last time she panicked when he was not holding  her, he panicked when her hand slipped from him and they were so couply ... so yeah- this time around all eyes would have been on them, safest thing to do is not to walk the carpet...their relationship is not for gawking. 

AND !! 

3. Interaction between them now- it's amazing that we can see the way they have grown closer right before our eyes . From HK press con where they were strained trying not to show they were close, but maybe he liked her already and the macho him wanted the world to see that he had a claim on her ....so he managed to give a glimpse (the water pouring?? co star pouring water to co star- halloo JK why so caring) -- to Baeksang where she is more relaxed in public and they were giggly and he HELD HER HAND and IT WAS CAUGHT on camera! (how crazy is that?? I kept reminding myself- co actors! holding hands! omo !) - I believed that they were giddy then..to NOW when the relationship is ON and they are SOLID - no longer courting , but SURE of themselves...they have gone through many 23s and he bought her flowers on 23rd of whatever month and white flowers at that, he has flown to Norway to see her, he has mentioned her in all his awards acceptance speech (co actor only....just a drama...but the loyalty and the love just is too too intense) ...and if there was a question on his part, she has definitely said YES . They are together and secure with each other. 

Sorry guys..rambling on and  on..I feel priviledged to be able to watch such a gorgeous couple fall in love right before our very eyes...

hat's off for the fans doing ninja moves capturing probably the most awaited scene and probably most talked about and spazzable thing for the Song's shipper's world all around the web... credits to all the proper owner/uploaders and Thank you for sharing all the gifts and videos for us..

here's my thoughts for the different's videos

1st The Clips from KOPCAA , where  YAI, SJK and SHK's line's was combined DAEBAK...for the concept director who created the idea ( i have watched it on live streaming) and i was laughing out loud, if you can read between the lines though the main purpose of it was for entertaining the viewers, (some kind of parody or jokes) there is a certain points that you would think it serves some purpose for those curious about the relationship between The Song's #songsongcouple  where undeniably most probably the K,nets/ news/entertainments  industry are very curious about too..That's a fact that their chemistry on and off the cam are too good to be just reel. And The Song's relationship is too Good not to be acknowledge and accepted to be real..   added to my delulu mind, part of it maybe happens in real life conversation between the 3 of them.(.hahaha smiling like a crazy when i imagine how does the revelation goes because the 3 of them are both like brother's and sister, and best friends together in real life.

2nd clips the arrival of Kyossi and taking her seat...Joongki did look back where she's coming from, did prepare her seat before she arrives, didn't dare to stand up from his seat to greet HyeKyo but instead hold her wrist guiding her to take her place, then HyeKyo greet LKS with a familiar wave and the latter responded with a bow while trying to get closer to Hyekyo by holding the back of her chair.. and plus when the man in suit give the water bottle to SHK ,bigboss took it and open it, then got another bottle plus the small pouch or something which Joongki took it all and hold it for a while.. this proves that his most top priority when she's around is her convenience and ease.

3rd clip leaving the venue...have you notice that Every time they have to leave both JK and HK team are in coordination, synchronized, have a well planned way of exit for both of them, which is,  if they are not official couple why would they care for each other convenience/safety, plus why would still share the same stylist and even the manager and all the staff both UAA and JK's are in good relation. why?  you know the crystal clear answer to that curiosity of our minds....

Conclusions..

The Song's relationships #songsongcouple is like an Open Book, what You See what You get, They will never have to confirm it officially in public, nor they would have to deny it.

They are both sincere people, both loved and respected, they're to good to be bash and scrutinized by negative people, Deserving to be happy, and to have their own time, space and privacy...which so far i can tell that the media was giving to both of them..

So enjoy the journey of this ship...happy sailing Comrades....

Hi cute, enthusiastic, smart, kindhearted, critical, bla bla comrades,

Dancing at midnight here when I'm on biz trip alone. Your all posts make my day. I read with care and open (as big as possible) eyes over pages and pages at highest mood. Seems like I'm observing two of my beloved family members enjoying their love day by day.

In Ki's appreciation speech, he mentioned he received the award with Asia's Princess (loud laugh from the hall) and his cherished friend (correct me as while typing I can't remember the exact adjective translated to Eng in some vids). This makes me extremely satisfied as he never fails to appreciate her even she was there, just "behind his back" on stage. Speaking out two most important cherished friends  without calling their names - Kyo and LWS, for me, is lovely.

In my Kikyo dictionary now, they have lots of nicknames: water couple, macaron couple, towel couple, royal couple, RR couple (Range Rover ^^), bowing couple (I burst into laugh seeing the vid of them bowing when the ceremony came to an end).

I'm a happy shipper and my job is sailing, keep sailing sailing sailing! Life is full of colors so plz color your life in your own way. Life is full of joy so enjoy it. 

Love u all.

Thanks for the awesome fan cam, what can I say? It speaks for itself the real score of SS :wub:. I'm horrible in analysis, but I still can clearly see their true relationship. These small lovely gestures spoke volumes. Happy sailing comrades :wub:

the white towel was famous in chengdu and now the water bottle :lol:

zC1kEP.gif

9GSzQ6.gif

:lol::lol:

2YN2Gi.gif

This was how both looked at this scene lol

F3Scrp.png

baidu

thanks @denira2104....So OPPA.(New favourite word of mine)

is there a still picture of him holding her hand/taking her wrist when she was coming in to sit next to him in the fancam? I want to stare at it please. 

From the wave she gave to LKS (yes i see now its a wave) its clear that she has not seen LKS before going to her seat.  So can we assume LKS arrived alone. and SHK arrived together with SJK. (Awww..their names have the same beginning and ending initials- the wedding card will be so beautiful - I can see it now) . She probably went to the bathroom or something, and said chagiya please hold my seat ya...that's why he was expecting her .

That bottle thing (! I know!!! Im still talking about it!!) - the first bottle was almost reaching her , you know..it was beyond him already. and yet he reached for it. He could have just let her take it. She can open bottles you know Joong Ki. But nooo he had to open it. And what? the guard has MORE bottle for her?? Aishh, (Joong Ki probably thought)- let me take that too, no need to have any contact with my beauty you strange man. This was like when he took the microphone at one of the presscons, the person working held it to him, Joong Ki took it and automatically passed it to SHK but the person holding the mic wanted to give a separate one to SHK..he practically had to push the mic under her nose and away from Joong Ki , for SHK to take it.

And here... she took the final bottle from his hands...he was the one who passed it to her. So possessive rawwwrrrr.  

Im exactly like that with my other half, by the way.

2 hours ago, SSK1 said:

thanks @denira2104....So OPPA.(New favourite word of mine)

is there a still picture of him holding her hand/taking her wrist when she was coming in to sit next to him in the fancam? I want to stare at it please. 

From the wave she gave to LKS (yes i see now its a wave) its clear that she has not seen LKS before going to her seat.  So can we assume LKS arrived alone. and SHK arrived together with SJK. (Awww..their names have the same beginning and ending initials- the wedding card will be so beautiful - I can see it now) . She probably went to the bathroom or something, and said chagiya please hold my seat ya...that's why he was expecting her .

That bottle thing (! I know!!! Im still talking about it!!) - the first bottle was almost reaching her , you know..it was beyond him already. and yet he reached for it. He could have just let her take it. She can open bottles you know Joong Ki. But nooo he had to open it. And what? the guard has MORE bottle for her?? Aishh, (Joong Ki probably thought)- let me take that too, no need to have any contact with my beauty you strange man. This was like when he took the microphone at one of the presscons, the person working held it to him, Joong Ki took it and automatically passed it to SHK but the person holding the mic wanted to give a separate one to SHK..he practically had to push the mic under her nose and away from Joong Ki , for SHK to take it.

And here... she took the final bottle from his hands...he was the one who passed it to her. So possessive rawwwrrrr.  

Im exactly like that with my other half, by the way.

I love his thoughtfulness.

I read this from other couple Instagram ( yes seems they are very dedicated) ...but i don't know if it is really works and will make voting easier instead of playing these games or it is the same ? Do they mean we get points just by downloading games without playing them ?..if someone could understand  this and found it easier to collect points ...please do share tutorial to help us 

how to vote (it is really easy):
1) download the "Asia Artist Awards" app on either android or iphone !! (dm me if u cannot find it)
2) u have to charge for points so that u can vote !! easy charging techniques - go to the original tapjoy site where there are rly easy to earn points just by clicking on the * orange "go" button * right - download the various games to earn alot of points !! ( those random chinese games will give u 700/600 points ) and because one vote is 100pts u will easily get to vote many times !!

9 hours ago, SSK1 said:

She probably went to the bathroom or something, and said chagiya please hold my seat ya...that's why he was expecting her .

That bottle thing (! I know!!! Im still talking about it!!) - the first bottle was almost reaching her , you know..it was beyond him already. and yet he reached for it.  He could have just let her take it. She can open bottles you know Joong Ki. But nooo he had to open it. And what? the guard has MORE bottle for her?? Aishh, (Joong Ki probably thought)- let me take that too, no need to have any contact with my beauty you strange man. This was like when he took the microphone at one of the presscons, the person working held it to him, Joong Ki took it and automatically passed it to SHK but the person holding the mic wanted to give a separate one to SHK..he practically had to push the mic under her nose and away from Joong Ki , for SHK to take it.

@SSK1 IKR!  Joongki is so thoughtful and yes, possessive hahaha.  I love it!

Just imagining that HyeKyo actually called Joongki chagiya makes me just want to roll over and over on the carpet with a silly grin on my face and hearts shooting out of my eyes.

He did say in an interview that he learned some cool things from Yoo Si Jin that the ladies like.  The things he does with the seat, water bottle and mic remind me of YSJ's line in the hair tie scene-"When you're in a relationship, your boyfriend will do stuff that you can do for you".  He keeps proving that he is 90% like Yoo Si Jin just as he insisted.  And not the 80% that HyeKyo initially said in that mid-season press conference.

They have come a long way from those early press cons.  The stiffness and awkwardness has been replaced by quiet confidence, assurance and being at ease with each other even when out there for the world to see.

I am so happy and relieved that the Korean media seems to be leaving them alone and not divulging their relationship.  It seems obvious that their relationship is an open secret, WYSIWYG.  I hope they can continue to keep their relationship private since that's what they're comfortable with.

Sooner or later, an official announcement will come anyway.  For the meantime, there's plenty of company here in our ship and plenty of spazz-worthy fan cams and photos and bits of information to share.  Ship away chingus, just happily and dreamily ship away!

Lol INDEED THE MOST REWATCHED FANCAM EVER!!!! 

Though i still dont get the water bottle part hehe whats wrong with the person who gave the bottles? Why was he taking back the bottle which SJK opened? Though JK oppa at last succeeded in giving it to HK(i think)

And OH MY GOSH!!!  HE HELD HER WRIST :dizzy:

Archived