[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

SHK : i hope this dress not too shows the curve
SJK : leans his head towards her side
SHK : she looked out of the corner of her eye toward him..ah,  he doesn't like this V dress..make sure again the dress..
When she returned to her place after got her trophy, he looked intently into that V dress..(the eye of a husband to his wife ^_^)          SJK : huff, i really hate that dress!!

videotogif_2016.10.29_14.47.08_zpsrddyrb

SHK : I'm sorry but i like this V dress :P

SJK : I'm not going to start complaining again :mellow:

608586752_n_zpsso15ifvj.jpg

SJK : "chagiya, you first give a speech"
SHK : " ok, does it not matter?
SJK : nodded his head
You can feel the aura of a husband told his wife..

videotogif_2016.10.28_23.29.57_zpslxxji9

SHK : "this is heavy"
SJK : "give it to me..i'll hold it"
SHK : "aniya"
We know she is not a woman who likes to complain and spoiled..she is a independent woman..but why did she look a bit spoiled?? Yes, because she is with her boyfriend!!!! And of course her boyfriend will help her..

videotogif_2016.10.29_14.44.28_zpscnujuw

She smile and laugh when he mentioned his bestfriend..

videotogif_2016.10.29_15.01.05_zpsyklmb1

SHK : "let's go through the backstage"
SJK : ok
And they have their own territory..:D
videotogif_2016.10.29_15.03.20_zpsmnwffj

:blush::wub:

Cr to video's owner..

I apologize for not being word-perfect in English:sweatingbullets:

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 10/28/2016 at 7:51 PM, kikyo12 said:

@Lydia Jane let me help you attaching the video lol

dang, this fancam is so golden !!! its visualizing this pic : 

On 10/28/2016 at 4:51 PM, utkim said:

I dun know why kyo has to wait for jk here lol

baidu

this fancam also better angle and better quality than another fancam (the one which is from behind them) !!! so this guy who directed something to jk (jk's manager was beside this guy) is the guy who was passed by jk to carry hk's trophy then guided hk to move out of the venue... yeah uaa+blossom are going strong !!!

sorry if its kinda re-posting

Spoiler
original soure of photo... to disenchant peoples with their negative toward a woman who has beautiful heart !

replay the event w hd quality is here http://www.vlive.tv/video/15310

Spoiler

( starting at 43:11) based on picture that already spread everywhere, sure we can spot a seat row of jk n hk manager here (maybe also the guy sat here)cARQ5J.pngeven from far, slightly we can see their manager reaction... (can u see hk's manager was smiling over miinhyeong & sagwa halkkayo gabaeg halkkayo moment haha...)

venue layout (pov from stage)Oot8Kx.png

managers in bottom second row at the middle

hk fans (bottom leftmost, at the back)okkSNy.jpg

jk fans (bottom rightmost, at the back and middle second floor)kf2Wtn.jpguIUdTE.jpg

(0:30-0:58) seems like they spotted hk's fan n maybe managers spot ?

Thank you everyone for all pics, live commentaries, gifs, and analysis ^^ Love them all, and I agree that the more you look at their interactions off and on stage, the more mature and stabile relationship the vibes it sent.

As for me, I love how:

- Kyo's hand lightly slapped his arm during the confusion as to where to stand. It just lingered tiiny bit longer, but obviously longer than a friend will do. And too gentle. And too intimate. The way she touched him felt so natural and so did his respond.

- He commanded and gestured her to move here and there. It was lesser words, more of actions, but that definitely didn't match how a hoobae will do towards his sunbae, or a friend towards other friend. In one of the GIF from Royal Couple above, he even pointed out direction with his chin. It screamed he is the man, the leader between the two, If you know what I mean and she complied just like that.

- He looked at her several times when she whispered to him and pointed to the audience. For me, it wasn't really necessary, but one point he just turned to her again and his stare lingered a bit too long on her face, while she was pointing out. naturally, when someone near you speak to you among noises, or you want it to be clearer, you leaned your ear towards them, because you need to hear them, and not turn to see the person too often, particularly if she isn't looking at you and busily talking and pointing. Except if you feel the need to see her because you like what you see ^^ The pics posted by utkim on the next page clearly depict this sequence.

- when she offhandedly mentioned how the trophy was heavy, he took that as his cue to help and simply offer his hand. On stage. Without hesitation. While all eyes are on them. Like its a very natural thing to do between them.

- at one fancam, when they were leaving the venue, it seemed like Kyo's hand briefly went to the small of JK's back, much like she did in BAA. If it was true she touched him that way over and over again, well, how could I put it? Its simply the gesture of a darling to her sweetheart. As for JK, his hands favorite territory seemed to be her waist ^^

As for the overall interaction, this was serious event with many elders, who are also VVIP of the country attended, so its appropriate to be demure.

All in all, the ship is definitely sailing strong ^^

Hahahahahaha.... Ki and Kyo dealing with cringey-moments for themselves and second-hand embarrassment for each other- along with Kwang Soo. Aishhh! KS just couldn't help looking down with a wince. Who knew blood types and apologies could be such a cheese?

Not to mention, Ki checking for Kyo's reaction after tittering through that iconic line. If he wants to survive another guest appearance at Running Man with his manhood intact, he better take Kyo along as a shield. Hecklers would automatically turn into gentlemen in her presence.

On a serious note, with regards to speculations on a certain someone's apparently 'bad' mood.

Besides the event itself being solemn, besides the delicate situation involving the President, Ki had also shot through the morning for his movie. I guess he must've had emotionally draining scenes to do, something that deeply impacted his thoughts, because it obviously weighed heavy on his mind through the day up until the time for acceptance speeches where he mentioned the ancestors' sacrifices. He has been staying in the character and it's mind space for quite a while now. Considering his dedication to his tasks, one can ascertain that the role has made its mark upon his actual psyche as well. Must've been a deep, poignant emotion for his mind to rewind back onto, thus those sombre looks... 

Guys today is the end of round 7 ..

Ⅶ, October 16 - October 30 21:00
List of the total list: the most influential in the Chinese area of the top ten female stars and the Chinese region's and the most influential ten male stars, two list of 20 stars will enter the general selection, Of the top ten candidate stars.
(Top 10 both female/male category while be in enter the general selection of the top ten candidates star)

Ⅷ, October 31 - November 13
Total List: 2016 Chinese-language area of the ten most influential star, will be decided by the votes to support the 2016 annual Chinese region's most influential top ten stars. http://star.dzyule.com

Let us push this one for SSC 
Pls help guys

What prove that we still need to say that Kikyo is real? 

They wore the same badge from the same organization, other then them is it only LKS who wore it too? Everybody know SJK & LKS are best friends, this prove that she is part of their inner circle. They look so comfortable being close and touchy at the stage. They left the stage together on the same direction while it's different from others. And the last youtube video show that SJK is behind of SHK when they got on their car, and it's been shot by MBC, and MBC cut the part when SHK got on the car, and so do SJK. Media already know they are together, but it can't be show to public. I just wish that Song Song couple are happy together and keep become best partners, best buddies, and best spouse for each other. 

Thanks for the video & photos.... 

23 minutes ago, suellen88 said:

What prove that we still need to say that Kikyo is real? 

They wore the same badge from the same organization, other then them is it only LKS who wore it too? Everybody know SJK & LKS are best friends, this prove that she is part of their inner circle. They look so comfortable being close and touchy at the stage. They left the stage together on the same direction while it's different from others. And the last youtube video show that SJK is behind of SHK when they got on their car, and it's been shot by MBC, and MBC cut the part when SHK got on the car, and so do SJK. Media already know they are together, but it can't be show to public. I just wish that Song Song couple are happy together and keep become best partners, best buddies, and best spouse for each other. 

Thanks for the video & photos.... 

When Michael Phleps uses the word " best friend" to describe his love .....you immediately think of how  joong ki  presicely used "Most cherished friend" to describ the most precious person in his life 

Spoiler

Sorry if it is unrelated

the news of them leaving together was  great till I was browsing news on the event and chanced upon a separate thread in IG where an Indonesian(?) fan said that she saw them getting on two different cars it seems...no videos though. What a bummer - I went back to look at the video again and it did seem like they were going in to different directions. SHK was turning right while SJK seemed to be walking straight. Pls do correct me if I am wrong....I do want to be wrong!! Would love it if there were more moments to spazz.

For me, it's still the Sweden trip :) my spazz highlight.

^ i only know Kyo own a white one, but it isn't a big deal for me lol . I think they might go in different car, it was daylight and reporters everywhere and of cos it's understandable they had to be careful. I love more on how they planned their exit and i learned to know that JK was actually listening to UAA's manager, the man behind Mr Kang lol and of cos the way Kyo just went straight to the car and didn't even need to say a goodbye to JK, don't you think it's weird? :lol:

HfiOOP.jpg

DZNQLC.jpg

JqZMm7.jpg

Oc0ArC.jpg

baidu

For me, the video was edited out.

Hye Kyo got on the car in the right which is quite obvious, while JK walked half past that car and supposedly got on the car from its left side. 

It would be very bold of them if they indeed did that, however, I believe their relationship is concealed by the media.

Tbh, K-media is acting really strange to me. Never before had they shown such an 'attitude' of non-interest towards such a spazzable topic. They praise HK and JK, as individuals or as a couple. But they never circulate the rumors, or even try to prove or declare them. From what I learn about K-biz, HK and JK should be their victims now. We are international fans but we've got a lot proofs in hand. We spazz about them all over the internet but it never appears on the news articles. 

9 hours ago, nozaroc said:

let's give them the benefit of the doubt...but then the vid was edited (to me it's a suspect :blink::))...

yes!! suspicious!! the part when kyo enter car was editted out so cant make sure which car she got in.:blink: maybe its their request to cut the part out hehe just maybe..my delulu mind:phew::wub:

Archived