[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sooo i've compared some of our couple's photos today that were likely similar to baeksang and to chengdu fm days.....ah i miss those days but still thankful for this day too....and that nothing has changed except for them being happier being on each others sides.....ahh love is in the air really :wub:

FSOma6U.jpg

6VGMVHj.jpg

UUIVeTb.jpg

qnDp0Dj.jpg

*song song tries to act serious and normal on their seats because its a very serious and proper event....but then failed on the stage because they are just as happy as that...that nothing can even stop them....LOL...congrats and thanks for the hardwork today ss, you rly tried hard....rly LOL*

^_^ do you guys notice the badge that shk and sjk is wearing on their left chest? One of the reports said that it is for supporting Comfort Women. lks wore it too :)SHK was wearing the butterfly badge while SJK was wearing the flower badge.

Oh this two never fails to make my heart flatter :wub:

46 minutes ago, putri gyuu said:

http://pann.nate.com/talk/334233070?page=1

http://www.imaeil.com/sub_news/sub_news_view.php?news_id=52254&yy=2016

still wondering who is she....

LOL Song Joongki Try the Camera :joy:

Joongkissi why did you ignore kyo?!! :joy: Is that why Kyo face looks so..? :joy:

kidding guys, :phew:

such a beautifull day for SongSong Shipper!!

Kyo looked soooo sleepy in these photos. 

fSfGWK.jpg

I love this moment! Thank you so much to the photographer who captured this precious kikyo's moment. It happens in a blink of an eye but can make us smile for the whole day or forever? :wub: uhh  i'm dying.... 

Congratulations Song Hye Kyo-ssi & Song Joong Ki-ssi. Pali pali pour us with more good news!:heart:

Archived