[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Really????? I cannot even.. I've watched that drama and didn't even finished it.. Tsskk.. I dont know if what kind of criteria the judges have for choosing the winners .. Really??? What does our dear shk done to them that they always overlooked her over and over again... Hilariously unfair....waiting for sjk shis speech redemption for our beauty... 

Congrats bigboss!!!! You and beauty are the true winners in our hearts.

The Korean entertainment industry is one big fat joke. Totally.

DOTS went to daesang award, best supporting actor and best supporting actress and best drama.

Except best actress. Again and again. Can you just imagine how SHK is feeling although she may be happy for her friends? Why are they doing this to her? She deserves much better.

I feel sorry for SHK because her country's entertainment authorities are so mean to her. She's born in the wrong country- where the juries are twisted in their choice for some reasons.

To lose to someone better is valid. To lose to someone not even up to your mark is ....... a great insult!

I am normally not inclined to join the conversation regarding who should win; I am quite content to signal my support by looking for the posts I agree with but PLEASE, I watched W. It descended into a belaboured ending and when it stopped, I think it was a relief. Sweet and engaging HHJ was in W in the earlier episodes but to win in such company (SHK & PSH dare I say)? Really? 

If the judges even have to pick a deciding factor: tell me which actress made the viewers cry together with her? 

As expected congrats to our ever charming Joong Ki for the Daesang!! Well deserved. You know what I love the most right know, the latest update of Kyo. There she is in effing Italy sipping on ice tea living her life to the fullest without giving a single richard simmons about any of this. She made a statement right there. More power to you Kyo!

And more power to Joong Ki for keep mentioning her!

I really really love both HHJ and SHK..  But when i read the news that HHY won where SHK is her rival im like " really??  How can? Is because APAN is MBC awards where W was broadcasted  " .. HHJ is great actress but her performance in W is just a lil bit lack.  And we cant deny SHK great Job in potrayed KMY role in dots.  She really did great job!!!!  Kudos for her...  Hyo Joo in Bali and Hye Kyo in Capri no one came to this awards.  Im glad

WHAT A FREAKIN JOKE OF AN AWARD! 

And I had thought I could somewhat trust APAN in giving out awards to the right people when they actually awarded Hye Kyo the Daesang in 2013 despite TWTWB wasnt the most succesful drama that year. And I had thought I could actually trust APAN's judge panel who are not just common audience and fans.

If someone like Kim Hye Soo and Jo Jin Woong won the Best Actress/Actor awards over SongSong, I wouldn't have complained. But I can't help feeling angry when once again, Kyo won nothing for all the effort and talent she put in DOTS. Kang Mo Yeon might have not been her best performance but she made zero flaws throughout the drama and delivered some of the most touching scenes possible. She even got an upper hand in acting compared to Joong Ki in some scenes that require emotions and experience. She's one of the key factors why DOTS was so successful. I can't believe those so-called "Critics" could actually overlook Hye Kyo's acting skill and not recognize her importance.

As a long time fan of her, I'm truly truly saddened and disappointed. I know Kyo is never the kind of actress who's hungry for awards and attention. She's so humble from start to end. But to see her effort and contribution not rightly recognised and appreciated, I can't help feeling upset for her. 

And I'm sure that Joong Ki would feel some type of ways when his partner didn't receive the awards she deserved. We could tell how badly he wanted her to be acknowledged and praised by people. I just feel assured that Joong Ki never ever forgot to appreciate her and mention her name. That's a true comrade-ship :)

Because KYO is the kind of actress that will not ruin her image and personality...she don't want to join the dirty tactics of Korean entertainment... And I'm thankful that her agency is taking care of her well..they're really a family...unlike other agency in order to win an award,,,they're willing to pay even the dirtiest payment they know...such a shame on them,,,but it's okay atleast people are giving a big LOVE and RESPECT to her...knetz know that she's the person who deserve the awards...SHame on them..shame on those pervert jurors

SJK cried and the tears must be for her and he is sad despite winning the Daesang! The pressure must be intense for him...

Congrats to Song Joong Ki and I am sure you do what's best for her when SHK is back! 

P.S he said CUTE PARTNER not comrade 

and I totally agree her latest IG post is basically not even giving an f about these awards 

21 minutes ago, jl08 said:

Gratz to SJK. So glad for him!

But what the heck is happening to the Korean entertainment industry with SHK? DOTS won everything and nothing for SHK? Something is seriously wrong. Someone powerful up there is manipulating the awards against SHK. Getting a couple award is good but it's no make up for not recognising her superb acting talent!

I don't blame her for not turning up. They left her out in the cold again. IT's right that she shouldn't give a damn to the awards ceremonies.

Exactly what I was concerned about.  They always leave her out in the cold.  Not sure why they are so cruel.   It's just not right.  I'm sure she is happy for him but again it is just not right!!!! Congrats to SJK. 

Even before W, HHJ's acting really sucks. Everyone knows that. I have watched a couple of movies and dramas starring HHJ, she has NEVER made me cry. 

Guys, I think we need to think about the brightside, still. Let's not turn our songsong thread into "hatred for hhj" thread lol

But really, SHK was robbed!! 

I honestly would have accepted the decision if she lost to PSH coz the first 2 episodes of doctors, she already made me cry but damn! HYE KYO's performance in episode 15 alone already slayed HHJ's overall performance in W and yeah I've watched that show and even finished it! She's a good actress but compared to SHK AND PSH...seriously? SERIOUSLY!?! 

I just really need to vent that out...wooo!

PS 

IT'S HARD FOR ANY ACTOR/ACTRESS TO MAKE THE AUDIENCE LAUGH AND CRY BUT SONG HYE KYO SUCCEEDED ON DOING THAT. 

No way...SHK has been snubbed again... really unfair...

I cannot imagine everyone got their awards but SHK. This is ridiculous.....dont they realize...many people like me who watched DOTS because of SHK....without her...i dont think this drama can be such a success and super hit.

Anyway......congrats to all other DOTS casts for their awards...i wonder..why there is an award for the best manager...it is because he managed to bring SJK back to Korea from Sweden just in time to attend the APAN Awards...just kidding

@Chellsee omooo "and my cute comrade" but....is it really comrade? Not partner? Lol.. Since there hasnt been any video of him receiving the daesang im really curious..

I can listen well on his couple speech that he mentioned "partner" but i dont know why SJK_SG must translate it into comrade? :crazy:

So SJK mentioned SHK 3 times already in his speeches? <3

@purplelike lol i feel the same chingu! When she posted that pic of her with the "death stare" while sipping the beauty juice and just ON TIME, i laughed so hard!

Archived