[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Phuong Dinh said:

Found the full translation of Joong Ki's speech from SJK_SG :wub: Beauty is prolly smiling brightly watching him from overseas

CtwyS4aUsAA9A3U.jpg

'Best Couple Award could be the most honored award i have received today'....Oh My God..did he really say that..how sweet....

Thank you everyone for the updates...what a night today..I couldn t find myself stop laughing while reading the funny remarks.Really love it.

Congratulations to the DOTS casts..they deserve to win every trophies.....me too waiting for the best actor and best actress award....

Unni please post something else. Give us the "gift" we've been waiting so patiently. We've had enough of italy updates lol kidding. Unni come on~~ use #songsongcouple hashtag again 

It's such a delight to see sjk and other dots casts together <3 really wish beauty was there. 

And of course she has to come back pronto and celebrate after he said he is lonely without her and is envious of other couples there plus the exchanges of messages and the celebrations ahead. Get on that flight already Kyo!

and yes the latest IG update is to congrats SJK on his daseang. But it also shows she is contented prize or not. If she is happy and is not letting the awards bother her, please don't let it affect you. 

Archived