[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow! I can feel all the happiness and excitement as I browsed through the pages!

It's terrific news that our beloved Song Song couple won the BEST Couple Award! Gratz to SJK and SHK! They truly deserve it as their chemistry is out of the world! I can see the light in SJK's eyes again! He is lonely as long as Beauty is not with him! Thanks for the comradeship here and unity in supporting this beautiful couple!

And Jin Goo and Ji Won both won the Supporting Actor and Actress? Yay!! Gratz to them!  It's gonna be a DOTS night!  :)

And I can't help noticing the smirk look on Jin Goo's face sitting beside LBH and Gosh...why did the organizers have to do this comical arrangement? haha.... but at least they talked which is so professional.

Hoping our couple will reap in more awards!  Thanks for all the updates!

I can't wait to see how our Song Song couple will celebrate their couple award victory!! Dispatch needs to do their job here!

@Chellsee

LOL!!  If looks can kill, this is it!

I share the same sentiments with you, chingu! I can just imagine the thoughts going through JK's mind about what his precious beauty has gone through when he looks at that guy!

Let's enjoy the night and hope that SS will win acting awards too!

10 minutes ago, Phuong Dinh said:

If Kyo doesn't win anything else, I'm seriously gonna flip table. That'll be a shame if APAN doesnt award her anything beside Couple Award. 

It's DOTS big night tonight! Like almost every categories are being taken by them and I just cant wait for the actor n actress award!

I dont see the other nominators are coming (kim rae won, lee jong suk, park shin hye, han hyo joo, kim hye soo) well am I right? So Im hoping it's a good news?

@jonghyeSOng that pic is really funny but it's actually an angle as u can see SJK is sitting on the left side of LBH lol anw, it's against Soompi's rule to quote images hehe

Just now, kikyoooooooooo said:

It's DOTS big night tonight! Like almost every categories are being taken by them and I just cant wait for the actor n actress award!

I dont see the other nominators are coming (kim rae won, lee jong suk, park shin hye, han hyo joo, kim hye soo) well am I right? So Im hoping it's a good news?

Wouldn't that be great if someone recorded her message?!!!  I still have hope that they will recognize her.

The more I think about Joong Ki's speech, the more I find him witty and smart in many ways

Not only that he gave a proper recipient speech, he also told the world these things:

1. He's sad/lonely cuz of Hye Kyo's absence

2. He implied that they are still in contact on personal level and in a regular manner (texting each other)

3. He informed people that Kyo was busy with overseas schedule, explaining her absence

3. He showed ppl that Hye Kyo is always appreciative of fans' love and the honor, keeping a positive image for her

With such a short speech, he managed to tell ppl a lot of things about the relationship between him and Kyo. What more do we need to say? They're truly "best friends" :P

because DOTS is spectacular drama! It's no wonder they coveted almost major awards. 

best unique storyline

Powerhouse cast including Jin goo and Kim Ji won ( which won supporting awards) 

and... Kikyo. ;)

chemistry is there, great acting. 

everything fell into place, we just have to let it flow and continue sailing.  No worries

good work chingus! So proud and happy of this night October 2 

i hope hye kyo is happy wherever she is right now because of the recognition that Dots got. 

@Phuong Dinh

SJK is a terrific boyfriend indeed!

You are so right, comrade! Kudos to you for interpreting our SJK's smart message to the world! He made sure that the world sees the truth behind his words and that his beauty should also be seen in a good light, despite her absence. 

I agree with everything that you interpreted!  :D

There is so much to spazz during his couple award speech that I cannot even think well now. So close even if apart 

1) he is lonely without her 

2) he said that shk told him that she felt they might win this award so she past along the message of thanks to the fans for him to convey

3) he said how nice if can come as a couple and looks at wolf and Leut 

4) he needs to inform her of the win 

if she wins something and he goes up to accept it for her, I need an ambulance!!

5 minutes ago, Phuong Dinh said:

The more I think about Joong Ki's speech, the more I find him witty and smart

Not only that he gave a proper recipient speech, he also told the world these things:

1. He's sad/lonely cuz of Hye Kyo's absence

2. He and Kyo are still in contact on personal level and in a regular manner (texting each other)

3. He informed people that Kyo was busy with overseas schedule, explaining her absence

3. He showed ppl that Hye Kyo is always appreciative of fans' love and the honor, keeping a positive image for her

With such a short speech, he managed to tell ppl a lot of things about the relationship between him and Kyo. What more do we need to say? They're truly "best friends" :P

Just to add sweetness to the thread... number 3, Kyo is busy overseas and he knows that because they were just together 2 days ago in Sweden (oh my giddy heart) :)

Archived