[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

Final post for the day.

The Daesang Award for SS Shippers : Official announcement of Song Song Marriage and Honeymoon plans

p/s: I bet JK's Best manager will be busy working out his available slots and honeymoon schedule!   :D

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, jl08 said:

@oliviaddg

Because, chingu, let's not allow ourselves to be played out by those clowns again. 

Expect nothing. Anything else will be a bonus. It's better this way.   

I promise I'll be here to call out to you if KBS does its job fairly!   :)

I think that's exactly how she feels.  That picture of her is one that she is sitting alone in a restaurant.  I don't think she's exactly giving off happy vibes.  If you were iced out of the awards while everyone else got  one, how would you feel.  Why is it that she never gets to reap the rewards of her hard work.  Everyone else in the drama did.  I am sure she is happy for all of them but I am sure she's feeling hurt and iced out by the judges who seem to always treat her unfairly.  Yes I am willing to move on but I just feel so badly for her.  And yes, SJK is the man for her.  I love how he is so thoughtful and caring of her.  Will not post anymore on the topic of her being left out.

Grateful for our couple but yet disappointed for best actress result.... 

No matter what,  we could give them precious present.  

Chukae,  joong ki.....  Back home soon,  beauty!!  Your big boss is waiting for you to celebrate your achievements, especially his Daesang award...  

:blush:

Could have been better if they went up the stage together to get the Best Couple Award - but just couldn't happen because the 'partner' of SJK is away due to her overseas schedule - made some of us sad.  But then, at the same time, it was better that SHK didn't show up - it would be another disappointment not only for her but for SJK as well.  SHK is such a good actress - I don't know  why her talent gets ignored or overlooked most times.  At any rate, SHK is  still the best actress for me. 

SJK speech tells a lot on how lonely he was receiving the award meant for both of them.

We may not see SongSong couple together - but we know they are still talking to each other.

3 hours ago, sophie808_stv said:

I think that's exactly how she feels.  That picture of her is one that she is sitting alone in a restaurant.  I don't think she's exactly giving off happy vibes.  If you were iced out of the awards while everyone else got  one, how would you feel.  Why is it that she never gets to reap the rewards of her hard work.  Everyone else in the drama did.  I am sure she is happy for all of them but I am sure she's feeling hurt and iced out by the judges who seem to always treat her unfairly.  Yes I am willing to move on but I just feel so badly for her.  And yes, SJK is the man for her.  I love how he is so thoughtful and caring of her.  Will not post anymore on the topic of her being left out.

When you really think about it, SHK has the most valuable award any actor could ever hope for.... loyal fans. Many of us here (before SJK in her life) has been in awe not only of her beauty, but her charisma and acting for very long time... For 20 years, from them to now, she is a superstar. She does not have drama every  year but when she has, it's always a blockbuster because we watch and support it. Other actors/actresses fade in time but not SHK, she gets better, brighter, enchanting and more matured every year that's why she has our  whole heart admiration. We hurt for her when she's disadvantaged, what better love can there be?. She has acting awards, perhaps not as many as we think she deserves but what matters is our love and our RECOGNITION... that for us, she is Goddess, best actress and a true Hallyu star. I believe that SJK has always looked up to her, that's why he says she's a blessing (which is true because she helped him propel into stardom) and that admiration developed into something deeper and more precious in his heart. That's why he could not help to mention her name every time because she really is in his his mind and heart. SJK is smitten and head over heels like we are TO SHK:) So let's move on because her FM is coming and that's way exciting:))

Article translation:

song2.jpg

Article: [2016 APAN] Song Joong Ki wins first daesang of his life... Jo Jin Woong wins top excellence

Source: Mydaily via Naver

1. [+10,885, -318] So sad about Jo Jin Woong... his acting in 'Signal' was the best... but congratulations to Song Joong Ki!

2. [+6,687, -247] I know that Jo Jin Woong will win next week ㅎㅎ grats, grats to Song Joong Ki ♡♡♡♡♡♡

3. [+7,326, -584] Are you kidding me? Female top excellence went to Han Hyo Joo?? After all her acting controversies in 'W'? She beat out Song Hye Gyo and Kim Hye Soo? ㅋㅋ That's absolutely ridiculous ㅋㅋ

4. [+4,848, -119] APAN needs to change their name to Korea Star Awards because other than the Asia Taepyung star award, all of the winners are Korean...

5. [+2,458, -123] Hold on a minute, Han Hyo Joo won top excellence??? The one nominee that everyone thought didn't even deserve to be on the list? Not even Song Hye Gyo or Kim Hye Soo or Park Shin Hye but Han Hyo Joo won?

6. [+2,226, -135] I can't believe it, why Han Hyo Joo! You cannot honestly believe that she did better than Kim Hye Soo

7. [+2,101, -108] How strong is Han Hyo Joo's sponsor that she won top excellence, beating out Song Hye Gyo and Kim Hye Soo? Is MBC in cahoots with her? MBC even gave her a daesang, all of this is so ridiculous

8. [+2,064, -113] Wow.. I agree with all of the winners but not 'W' female lead... Kim Ui Sung and Lee Jong Suk led that drama all on their own. Hul, no way.

9. [+1,831, -84] I remember Han Hyo Joo won an undeserved award at a film festival and now she wins top excellence? Over Song Hye Gyo and Kim Hye Soo? Who's behind her...

------------------------

Currently only Knets have been supportive of JoongKi so far despite leaning toward Joo Jin Woong in term of acting.Only Inets are bitter and sarcastic about his win. Don't get bothered by them! Knets also speak up for Hye Kyo (& Hye Soo), which is a good thing :)

Hi All Soompi SSC Chingus!  Wow! Waking up w/~20 pgs up feel like fire works as a.m after BAA b/c some of us on other part of the continent. 1st Thanks to Chewy, Chelsee,Sullem, DinhPhan & others who continously updates pics, comments, steer & keep this thread on fire & + vibes really like our truth & honest spazz regarding our ♡ KiKyo.  I always feel like watching live event just reading this thread. 2nd We are truly THE BEST unity team worthwhile seeing SSC wining happily.

Applauding - Respecting & Understanding Kyo 's wise decision of her award absence! We know The Couple Award will win surely due to our popularity vote of all people whose hearts melted & cried @ same as smiled thru ♡ KiKyo s' amazing performance in DOTS.  For the fact even the weather also agree w/ us it's raining of unfair Tx but some stills hope( not Kyo award winning knowing only hand counted judges  voting ) but seeing SSC together. But w/ Joong Ki 's award 'public display & Kyo's makeup post picture of her local often & Sweden Meeting enough for SSC shipper 's heart.

Speechless of seating arrangement can only picture this: Kyo yours BBA-SDA-APAN Daesang is Joong Ki seating right there is #1 most influential K-ent. Industry both in professional & private of gentleman, charming, humble & loyal character."  W/o DOTS Kyo can't find her other haft or missing piece she actually win we not realizing JOONGKI♡ is the most precious Daesang she wins."  JK is both more popular in CF, CHINA & KOREA-Ent. compares to one seat next to > decade his age in business still can't catch up in all category. He totally looks sharp, handsome, professionalis, charming his look today compare to coincidentally awkward sitting next to not to mention JK 's amazing character in life. 

Sweden Trip! WOW Joong Ki really amaze SS shipper.  This man say truly will act when he answered in H.K. FM he take care his girlfriend well. He flew across the continent  between his movie, CF & Awards just to be w/her for 24 hrs to proof she is his #1 caring priority.  Kyo! He will bring you lots of awards home in the future  & reassure you are much more happy now than your winning just thinking ahead.  Be prepare to stack up of all his trophies in your home for his current & future projects.

Joong Ki Couple Winning Public Display: 1. His ♡ fingers sign. This is SSC shipper reward moment.  When KiKyo couple award winning announced he does ♡ sign implies saying " I ♡ U" to the world his public affection to Kyo.  At this moment Kyo always present in his ♡ @ all time not smile widely b/c missing her already. 2. Mention Kyo-sshi 3x:  her name mentioned & his  ♡ for Kyo triple along fr. BAA to APAN Speech.  It intensifies each day really fascinates his PR SPEECH skill. 3.  THE MOST HONORED Couple Award:  seem he happy the most w/this award than SDA/DAESANG Award he received b/c  this is for both of them & fr. All people & truth award &  of course " her happiness is his joy". Why he thinks this is the honor award of the year.  

Joong Ki Daesang Winning Speech: thanks to his CUTE PARTNER! Fr.BAA/SDA speech fr. PARTNER to CUTE PARTNER adds up a lot of his bravery off his dedication to her.  When our chingus clarified the translation make us here more joyful than antyping eles, the " cute" word can describe  a baby/ child very lovely , tenderly , closely.  He probably already have a though of having a cute daughter acts just like Kyo.  Look @ the Tuna FM recently he gently touch a little girl on her hair thinking one day he can bring little Kyo to one of his/her FM. Oh sorry little Joong Ki is also CUTE too. This ltitle word he adds on his speech sums up lots of his ♡ for Kyo.

Kyo 's pic:   She makes up to our SSC shipper esp. Our Soompi Chingus.  1. She shows/shares us each the beatiful memory scenery wanting of her works 2. Most are SHIPS thinking of SSC SHIPPERS.  3. She checks her I.G daily w/JK whether dark or sunshine battery always fully charges 24/7. 4. Her latest Kyo self pic to me here I am now.   She is yet casually  still elegance post .  Her face pure, innocent & youthful kind of mysterious  look sitting @ an Italian restaurant.  Remember SSC only smile grind to the ear when they are together. Both are humorous so SHE IS VERY HAPPY every one undoubtedly on this.

To Joong Ki! Congrad to your winning & still remember the success of a career man due to having a fabulous, detailed planner & compassionate ♡ of woman Kyo, GOA, stands behind you Joong Ki.  Really like your suits today looking awesome in all angles compares to all men sitting next to.  All of your events wears must have some one prepares for you.  What ' s a lovely  & stylist  partner you get.  This is unbeatable & powerful  SSC.

To Kyo!  Your Couple Award is the honor award of the year like JK (most influential K-ent #1) said.  Most surprised seating chart arrangemente never imagine this pic frame to proof to the world  that : 1. your caring{connect to people ♡}, 2. Empathy {given ♡} 3. Real Character {humble; shyness;unpretentious }  those has GOD bless you the most gifted life time SJK present, your DAESANG TROPHY no one can ever win his ♡ in beat of second.  He is SIMPLY  THE BEST in all & beating all your exes. In all (youthful, CF, powerful in K/China-ENT.,handsome, loyalty & etc.) All of your harsh years being paid off of having this wonderful man JK in your life worthy for waiting that is why you are so gloriously happy since DOTS.  It's being the bridge  of your destiny & eternity  meet.  Your real DAESANG JK is yours win  via DOTS. Conrad to your ♡ Happiness  of picture perfect of Kikyo! Your both deserve & compliment each other very uniquely well.

Thanks to all Soompi  Chingus w/o your updates continuously we have not able to witness the ♡ KiKyo displays to the world & the seating chart proof it all she wins in all of having SJK no one can take away.  There is only one KiKyo SSC we have had been touched.

Joyful & Thankful to Everyone ♤♧☆

After a big night for our Joongki and DOTS team, I still feel happy for them. Congrats to all for this!

whats the next big event for them? So that I can prepare once a again with my strong SHIPPER heart :wub:

i felt recharged again..... 

@SSulleim waiting patiently for that juicy stories that is spazz-worthy. Thanks in advance!

Chingus, let's not be disappointed, as long as her best partner is there, she will still be happy.

Fighting for the next awards and events to come! Love you all!

Congratulation...uri SSC won the best couple award...also for SJK who won Deasang...:heart:...As for Kyo, whatever happen you're the best actress in your fan's heart dan you'll always have our supports and overwhelming loves..thank you for all shippers who joined force to vote for them...:heart:

SJK is really something....i cannot believe it..he even mentioned Lee Byung Hun 's name in his acceptance speech with high recognition despite the previous history between SHK and LBH. SJK has my full respect towards him..a real professional....no wonder he is loved by everyone in the Korea Entertainment Industry.

(Trying to lighten the mood after APAN)

I console myself now by telling myself that it is perhaps good that between the two of them, Ki gets the award. I remind myself she's actually described him as "virile" (https://thesunnytown.wordpress.com/2015/07/01/june-2015-elle-song-hye-kyo-descendants-of-the-sun-and-song-joong-ki-interview/ and he's called himself old-fashioned, meaning that he does not see himself as a charmer in the mould of his Dots character YSJ. So him getting all the awards, hallyu or acting per se is in fact good for their relationship.  Cos I am realistic; he is after all a man. We already know how he regards her: as an actress, as an idol, as a bud. To him, she is already up there. He would have had all his dreams fulfilled winning all the trophies this year to equal what's she's won variously in the past. 

He will think to himself that he is ready to marry her because his standing is no longer behind hers. He has made it and he can propose to her. 

Plus it is really good for us SongSong shippers that she's managed to make him miss her so publicly. He is just bursting with love for her! He will run out of terms and adjectives for her, cos he really just wants to call her "wife".  I see what you are doing,  Kyo hehe!

And thank you to everyone in this thread - everyone who's sharing updates, videos, insights, translations, corrections, love and all who are commiserating here.  

Thank you all for sharing the translations of SJK acceptance speech at APAN.  Why do I feel sad and teary-eyed just reading his comment regarding SHK?  The way he described her is beyond words!!!

BTW - I am beginning to think there's conspiracy involved as far as these awards are concerned.

Wow! This is my first time reading the complete translation and I am in awe of how humble SJK is. (Even mentioned Lee Byung Hun!) That's amazing!!! He literally turned an awkward situation into a respectful moment. Bless his heart! Let us ensure that this guy receives all the love today and in the future because he really deserves it! 

I'm still sad and bitter as I woke up this morning but I cant feel thankful enough for Joong Ki's appreciation of his BEST PARTNER yesterday

Even when our beloved actress didn't win the award she deserved, she already won the biggest awards, which are people's hearts and the heart of a man who truly dearly appreciates her. He mentioned her so many times yesterday even without her presence, he emphasized her importance that directly contributed to his success and recognition, he let people know that if it weren't for Hye Gyo, there'd not have been a Song Joong Ki of today. 

And once again, he called SHK his "BEST PARTNER" - a phrase substantial enough to say everything about their relationship - best partner in work and best partner in life. Did he ever call his co-stars in such way? We could all tell that SHK is an important person to him, someone whom he treasures and looks up to, someone with whom he wanna share the glory and the happiness, someone whom he would stand up for when not rightly recognized, someone whom he always wanna stand side by side. There's no more words I can use to show how thankful and touched I am towards Song Joong Ki. His action and words really compensate all the regretful losses our SHK had to endure. 

At the same time, SHK just responded in the most positive manner as if she wanted to assure that she's alright and happy. SongSong relationship is again all about perfect timing and synergy. Not once, not twice but every single time. They've shown us again and again that "He's always there for her and She's always there for him". If he's out there getting all the sunshine and glory on her behalf, she seems to quietly support him from behind. If it's not a sincere friendship intertwined with true love, I don't know what is. 

As outsider, we honestly can't wish more for a relationship :)

9882071_song-hye-kyo-and-song-joong-ki-a

There is so much happening on this chat that I could not put down my phone last night and am now suffering from a hangover and crawling at work... but loving every bit of it!

First of all, a big pat on everyone's shoulder for the relentless voting over the past 2 weeks, without which our SS couple wouldn't have clinched the CP award. If only we knew the actual votes, I am sure it will be staggering, a sweeping win. And thank you to all the veterans for posting pictures and translations as we waited anxiously.

Am over the roof on all the awards given to DOTS and of cos JK who bagged 3 of them. He lifted his head up high before Santa with his prestigious award and most importantly having the guts and wit to speak his mind about how much he cherishes his Beauty. He was seated at the most important position and the night was just all about him. I see that this young chap has grown and matured heaps compared to the award ceremonies years ago. I see so much fire in him, he can only get better. 

Like everyone here, I am disappointed that Beauty didn't receive the best actress award. But I think we have to understand that there are rules to the game and having been in the industry for 20 years, she already knows it all and it will not affect her a bit. In fact, I think seeing JK shining like a star is a gift she desires so much more. Like all award ceremonies, the Hong Kongers will call it "share the piece of meat" and they just have to chop it up and ensure other productions also get some share of recognition. She has already proven to be successful with the guaranteed viewership and millions of fans worldwide. An award would have been an icing on the cake, but life is as such....

JK actually summed it up for us, she got the best and most glorious award - the CP award with JK. I think that is the most cherished award between the two of them. It was the show which brought them together and there may not be another time and opportune for them to work together.

It is when this puppy is lonely that we know he will subconsciously divulge what is always on his mind....alas I am just basking in all the good news that have been circulating these few days.

Looking forward to more sharing in this chat....the wind is picking up the sail once more..Ahoy there!

Archived