[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

First of all, congratz Song Joong Ki and DOTS crews for the awards. TBH, I'm questioning the criteria for winning the award. Best actor, best supporting actor and best supporting actress and also Best Drama went to DOTS while best actress did not. It seems to me that out of those 4 actors, only SHK didnt deserve the award. Seriously?? I was worried that the strongest competitor was the one who acted in Signal (cant remember her name) since she was also good in acting. But when they announced Han Hyo Joo won, I was like: WHATTT???

Sorry to say, sorry HHJ, I love your acting but not your acting here in W. In comparison with SHK in DOTS, SHK is way better. 

This is RIDICULOUS !!!

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My heart aches for SHK. Of all the lead and supporting actors and actresses of DOTS, she was left out once again. WHYYYYYY :angry:

I will accept if she is overqualified for the award (though it's hard to and if there's such a thing as overqualified for a certain awards) but it seems the judges ( BAA , SDA, now APAN) are completely blind :dissapointed_relieved:

Chingus let's not turn this celebration night into a sour one.

i know it's frustrating but at least I understand now that it's a good thing that Hye kyo didn't attend the awards.

Anyway let's not forget that almost all major awards went to DOTS and SHK is going home!!!

Lets look at the bright side and celebrate their win.

( let's not forget our hard earned couples award) :)

i wont sorry for Kyo becoz all of us here know the truth and  im sure all over asia or world know the truth that Song Hye Gyo is the true winner in that award the thing is this people in award giving bodies is all blind  they are ignored or snob her again but still im proud of her with the comment of many people siding for her that is the best award that she can receive and all of our support i know she is much proud to all of us than that award we are always here to support them and we will never leave them behind still we have lots to celebrate guys and thank you all for our hard work even we are tired sometimes arguing but in the end of the day we are still family and our couple congratulation to both of them god bless us all and thank you Lord  for answering our prayers night guys  again thank you all.....yes Song Joong ki got it yes yes yes yohoooo baby girl hurry up pls come home your hubby won 

I was very busy reading all your updates about APAN that I wasn't able to type any comments about how I feel.  

First, I want to congratulate KiKyo for winning the couples award.

Second, Congrats to Jin Goo and Jiwon for winning the Best Supporting Actor and Actress

Third, Congratulations to Song Joong Ki ssi for winning the Daesang award

And lastly to SONG HYE KYO ssi for being the BEST ACTRESS in THE SUPER  BIG :heart:s of your LOVING FANS and SUPPORTERS !!!!

I am so saddened how award giving bodies could ignore such a talent!  This is so frustrating.  I just comfort myself by knowing that even though Kyo did not win a best actress award tonight, she is still the best actress in my heart and I hope others also feel the same.  Let's STOP the hate for HHY guys.   LEt's stay POSITIVE.   We can never have the control in events like this.   Let's just be happy that DOTS did not go home with no awards.   In   fact, DOTS is a BIG winner tonight.  

Actually, no one is hating HHJ. No worries about turning this thread into that cos we are all nice shippers.   :)

We feel happy for SJK. DOTS has indeed rewarded him handsomely and he deserves it.

Nonetheless, we need an outlet for the injustice to SHK.

We're just comparing acting talent and we know SHK should have won the best actress at least at SIDA and APAN. 

S Korea better wake up before they lose her talent to another country. 

SJK Definitely said CUTE/LOVELY/BEST PARTNER and not comrade!! SJK SG is strictly SJK fandom and do not support coupleship hence they would always see SHK as comrade as evidently seen twice!! 

Do not use SJK SG translations in this thread as it would leave a bad aftertaste 

They having each other is the GRAND PRIZE!! 

Ohmygod. I told you to not turn this thread into a hatred thread but I, myself, is so disappointed!!! I can't get over it :bawling:

Everyone in the dots won except kyo, HOW?????!!!!!!! Is there anyway we can file a petition to APAN. What a freaking joke. THIS IS A JOKE. Kyoooooo~~~ every human being here on earth knows you're the true winner!! Yes, earth lol. 

when will i see SHK get an award she deserves really ? I hope KBS Drama award will give her though. I mean she truly deserves the award this year really her acting in DOTS...even the director praised her, the netizen praised her. But yet again the award body didn't give her the chance ? what so wrong about giving her what she deserves.  I'm so sorry guys really don't want to give this thread bad atmospher but i just can't understand...just like what you guys said earlier, why ? what's so wrong with her ? :tears:

Hi All

is the group photo really or superimposed Santa inside? I can't believe until I see the video. If pic is real, SJK n Santa are really professional n no wonder SHK didn't attend..haha. Y is Santa there today? Nominated? Just busy body abit. But I was so sad SHK didn't win..I feel tonite will be best best nite for all of us if she win..she don't Hv to attend but I just hope she win as she don't even have to act anything n just looking at her in any show, its like my heart can melt. So her acting skill is beyond words can describe. It's ok..we will hope for the next award ceremony again n hope the judges can open their eyes n ears to hear the viewers feedback! Fighting!!! 

I still wish to see Kyo there to be with Ki for the best couple award, even though he mentioned her three times.   I think everyone prefers to see Kyo attending with Ki holding hands together again, that was why we registered multiple accounts and voted for them.  I was hoping when Ki rushed to see her in Sweden for only one day might try to convince her and brought her back.   Now since she did not get anything else besides the best couple award, may not be too bad for her not attending.   But as a fan, I still wish she would show up even if they won't win anything.  

This is def a joke how can everyone in dots n the drama itself won and only the main lead actress didn't !! Seriously something is very wrong with the APAN awards jury !!! I m not here to say other actress r not good or hate them but we all hv eyes to watch the dramas ourselves and who really bring out our laughters n tears we all know !! This is seriously infuriating! 

Big Congratulations...to the Man of the night.. Song Joongki ssi for winning the Deasang well deserve award for you man!!!,,,along side with  his co actor Jin goo for best supporting actor award, Kim Ji woon for best supporting actress award and of course Dots for Best Drama of the Year... 

Speechless...dumbfounded...and dis appointed for the best Actress...( now i don't have the reason and the excitement for watching the whole telecast of Apan awards night later.) i really don't know what to say how they obviously taken for granted how SHK performance on Dot's as Dr Kang Moyeon..excuse me for ranting here for what i feel at this moment As Hyekyo's fan, i have patiently watched both W and Doctor's which happens to be both the contender of Dr Kang are both doctors..but seriously if acting performance will be one of criteria on choosing who portrays the best on Drama, there's no doubts that SHK gave her out most best performance..she won and capture the viewer's heart..

But as I always believe.. i can't forever dwell on the things that i have no control, and can't be change.  Things happens for a reason  and the reason is Song Hye Kyo was over qualified to win the award. ( i'll be laughing but still take the pain inside) and I'll be moving on, Tonight is still a good night, for us Shipper because there are more positive things and reason to be happy and to celebrate ... Seeing how SHK updated her IG on time with the awards night...I am 100 % sure she's happy and proud for what Joongki got and of course she knows how The Song's (#songsongcouple) was loved by millions of fans  that voted for them as the Best Couple....that's enough reason for me to take the more positive side of tonight...

1 hour ago, Chellsee said:

Wondered why he's laughing so hard on these photos...

Was sjk caught yawning?? Hahaha! Who wouldn't be exhausted from that travel. He probably has some sort of jetlag lol. Calculating his schedule. 09/28 was dongwon tuna event, I think he went to sweden right after the event.. That's 13 hrs of travel or so. Arrived in sweden on the 29th, I guess. Spent 29th and 30th with kyo. Since he arrived in SK Oct.1, he probably left sweden on the 30th. He just spent roughly one day with kyo and for them it's enough <3 .. Oh the things we do for the person we love wholeheartedly. Love knows no distance. (sorry for bringing up the sweden meet up which we were able to find out by some careless fans) 

i had to post my calculation. Hahaha! It's been bothering me since last night. 

Archived