[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i just want to share this from SHK insta...she posted a song thru a song app..its entitled

"Un roman d' amitie" by elsa Lunghini which in english translates "Love always finds a reason"

you can check out in her insta (kyo1122) the song is quiet strong...i can sense the love...here is the english translation

"Un roman d' amitie"

-Sometimes i think  of me and you

-And Every now and then I think we'll never make it through

-we go through some crazy times and there are times

-i wonder if i'll keep loving you

-But i always do

-CHORUS-

Seems that love always finds a reason to keep me here

believing  when i feel our love is slipping away

Seems that love always finds a reason to keep me Stay

and even through the darkest night, the feeling survives

Seems that i can just look at you

And i find the reason in your eyes..

-I know sometimes you wish that you were free

-i know sometimes you wonder what you're doing here with me

-but something keeps you by my side

-Through everything through all the times we disagree

-You keep loving me

-CHorus 2

Seems that love always finds a reason to keep me here

believing  when we feel our love is slipping away

And it Seems  love always finds a reason to make me Stay

and even through the darkest night, the feeling survives

And you know when you look at me

you'll  find the reason in my eyes..

-love always finds a reason

to keep us here believin

when we feel our love is slipping away

-Arent you glad that love always finds a reason to make us stay

And even through the darkest night, the feeling survives

Oh, Love always finds a reason to keep me here believin

When we feel our love is slipping away

Seems that love always finds a reason to make us stay

And even through the darkest night, the feeling survives

And you know when you look at me you'll find the reason in my Eyes...

I found the reason in your eyes!

here is the link :

here is  post in insta:

ANALYSIS:

the song is brimming with fears and apprehension to trust and love again...despite the pain, love knocks at thier door...

someone with much sincerity in his eyes & heart knocks her heart again to love.. ( I choke to tears just listening to the english translation of the song)

SHK is trying to find that reason and she is opening her heart to love and trust again...( i cross my fingers, promise i'm a songsong couple fan, and wish that my hunches are true)

i hope this is a clue that SHK is in love and the bravest and sincere person to knock is SJK...

hope they find the reason that they both longed for in their eyes ( for the eyes are the window to your heart and soul)

ship me now to delulu island now!

14 minutes ago, khxy said:

News from weibo:

以及你乔今天在釜山拍广告(拍啥我也不造)总之六娃真的有在认真工作

Hye Kyo is in Busan today for another CF shoot.

credit weibo

That's great! Coincidentally, Art Busan is starting today. Studio Concrete is exhibiting there.

http://artbusankorea.com/2016/ko/galleries/exhibitor-list/

It would be logical for Ms S, when she is free, to drop by Bexco to give her friends at the gallery her support. 

https://m.facebook.com/artbusankorea/photos/pcb.358347707622795/358347250956174/?type=3&source=48

@joongkyo, thanks for your translations :)

@khxy, thanks for the update.  Can't wait to see all her new CFs :)

I've been trying to find this fan account since I remembered reading it from a while back, but didn't save it down.  I finally found it again.  When SJK was discharged from the military, writer Kim Eun Sook was there to greet him that day.

http://koalasplayground.com/2015/05/27/kim-eun-sook-on-hand-to-welcome-her-next-leading-man-song-joong-ki-out-of-the-army/

According to this fan account, not only KES showed up to support SJK, but the whole cast went out to dinner that day.

Here is the translation for this fan account:

I've seen Song Hye Kyo in person.  On the day that Song Joong Ki was discharged, I've seen the whole crew.  SHK was super down to earth!  Not one bit of air to her (didn't put on any airs), really!

That day my mother told me that stars/celebrities came to the store, one look and I can see it's the crew of DotS eating dinner together after SJK was discharged.  SHK really had a lot to say (talked a lot).  Went to the restroom by herself, other stars would bring their staff with them wherever they go, but she didn't.  Plain makeup, white short sleeves and shorts, wearing boots and a cap, really simple.

Just by reading this, I think the whole cast was pretty comfortable with each other even before filming for DotS started.  Kyo has a nickname of 'woodpecker' because she talks so fast and talks a lot when she's with close friends.  For her to be talking so much, I think she was pretty well-acquainted with them already.

Love seeing their smiles and laughs whenever they are together :wub:

7KJUQM.gif

dYpY7o.gif

People who DONT believe that SS are 'not dating' are truly Human! they look with their eyes, they feel with their heart, they hear with their ears. 

maybe the MC is not SS shippers, but the way he react to KMS answer, Kim Gura also know that there is 'something' going on between SS beyond just best friends. hahaha i am so happy to look at both KG and KMS reaction. it is so obvious comrades.

and if some people still cant see it, they just BLIND. lets not blame them, their body and mind are sick and weak! we should pity them ;-p

noona dongsaeng, good friend and best friends is NOT THE SAME with not dating.

okay you two... be a noona dongsaeng or good friend or best friends and you two can takes as much times as you need to know each others and hangout and holding hands together, just like what they called you ^^ i'll pretend not to now anything okay.. kekekeke

I have never shipped other couples before so I don't know about others but to be in this ship makes me so proud and fulfilled 

I have talked to too many and we have so many people from everywhere who are song writers, musicians,Lawyers and to be Lawyers, Doctors and to be Doctors, Researchers, students from the best university in the world, media people, Accountants from top 4 companies in the world, best marketing people in their league, well versed ahjummas at home to people who have never watched a single K-Drama in their lifetime before DOTS and many more that I have not discovered with age from 15-65 all gathered here together for one reason: 

To love Song Song 

No one is too young, small or too old to love them and people usually idolise someone greater than they already are 

i hope my journey here never ends 

Hmmm...                                                                                  

I came across this on Twitter and immediately thought of our Song Song. LOL!

2016-05-19_1311?async&rand=0.75638032937

SJK Proya Cosmetics CF Weibo Update!

6ad96e63jw1f3zgyjdvxcj20fa0kb0u1.jpg

6ad96e63jw1f3zgyj5ymdj20fa0kcgms.jpg

6ad96e63jw1f40hw69jrnj21kw23ptnh.jpg

6ad96e63jw1f40hw4avjuj21kw23p4cj.jpg

6ad96e63jw1f3zgyjdvjvj20fa0kbabc.jpg

6ad96e63jw1f3zgyjajo7j20fa0kbgmt.jpg

6ad96e63jw1f3zgyj5dosj20fa0kbwfg.jpg

6ad96e63jw1f3zgyiwoj3j20fa0kbjsq.jpg

CiybB8hUkAETUp4.jpg

[credit to PROYA weibo as tagged]

Just because you can’t see the connection or reason for something happening does not mean there is no connection. There is always a connection or a reason. There is no such thing as coincidence.#coincidenceisjustanillusion #OTP #songsongcoupleisreal  #deepthinking #nuffsaid 

1 hour ago, khxy said:

News from weibo:

以及你乔今天在釜山拍广告(拍啥我也不造)总之六娃真的有在认真工作

Hye Kyo is in Busan today for another CF shoot.

credit weibo

If last month was all magazine photoshoots I think this month is all about cf filming. Btw thanks for the update chingu. :lol:

It feels like I’m spamming the thread with all these tags. Sorry. I’m going to try hard to mention as many of you as possible (at least, those who commented starting from our latest milestone page, 800) … Been wanting to do this at least once. And while some of you might not be mentioned, I am still very appreciative of your participation in this thread. And even if some of you fans just lurk, you're also appreciated :) 

@joongkyo and @sigang, Thank you again for coming through for us!

@khxy, @thepixies, @hclover96, @ssnooow, @Summer Rize, @wildcats93, @lazyangie0913, @California Girl, @lov3kikyo, @jonahviea24, @mai5116, @pohyoke, @ysteee, @superbigcat, @hyekyo0717, @sugarbunnee, @elif91, @human1981, @dotsj00ngki Thank you for your continued updates!

@melissala, the Radio Star video is very much appreciated!

@Chewy Hoe, giving you a virtual high five for your brilliant and witty response earlier. LOL. So, when will your brother introduce you to Joong Ki? LOL.

@cathy0281 love your analysis of the song! 

@redwinecouple, it feels like ages since I’ve seen you around the thread … I think. But great to read your post!

@lunggay, @alleverything , @sns25129, @joongkl85, @SkyKid, @zashibear, @cristapark, @lizzzie, @finickyfray, @puffygal8, @lynne22, @wen5471, @boohoo, @hyukgu, @Nang Hom, @MeeLiea Khafni, @sjk1shk, @josung, @kimstipated, @lovesongsong, @Aina Aziz, @Elaine Chan, @kristy86, @MaGi_Grace, @Jalhanda, @angelicXD, @Mrs_L, @pgaltr Thanks for keeping this thread hot with your comments!

This thread has hit so many milestones, and @ilovesjk's timeline is a good guide about the initial ones; it's my KiKyo bible. LOL. Song Joong Ki unveiling the socially intimate TMI photos at his fan meet was a major one, and Kim Min Seok’s "best friends" comment might not be as huge, but it’s still spazz-worthy.

I had to go out of town today, and I was so tired that on the drive home I kept yawning, but whenever my mind traipsed to Kim Min Seok’s interview and the Songs, I was energized. It was like drinking a fully loaded coffee; it perked me up. And if other drivers happened to glance at me, they must have thought I was deranged because I was beaming and gesticulating like a fangirl as I thought about our beautiful best friends and that DOTS clip from episode 16. LOL.

As others have pointed out, it’s funny how the description for them has been upgrading over time---from colleagues to best friends. Soon, we’ll get the best description yet: Officially dating. Of course, the mind-blowingly excellent one will be “Mr. and Mrs. Song,” but I’m in no rush. Hehe. I’ll give them till next year. :lol:

Kim Min Seok was probably ready to be asked about the Songs, so, he answered with a straight face and provided the label he could best ascribe to them publicly; otherwise, he might be interrogated again by Big Boss if he lets things slip out :phew:

Isn’t it strange that the two best friends have planned group activities together, like the reunion party for the DOTS cast, and that these best friends seemed to have made the extra effort to be indifferent with each other at the first press conference? Innocent best friends wouldn’t have an issue posing for pictures together at the wrap and reunion parties, and yet, we didn’t get any "besties" pics until their Hong Kong trip  … ;)

Driving home, I also got to thinking about how they felt when they watched each episode of DOTS for the first time. What moments/memories and emotions that were attached to each scene percolated back into their minds? When they watched themselves hug or kiss on the screen, did they remember how they were feeling when they did the scene? Did the show stir up new feelings in them? Did they get as giddy as the viewing fans when they watched themselves kissing each other? LOL. Ah … good times!

OqHdvz.jpg

hkySFs.jpg

M7SlnJ.jpg

t5V0Br.jpg

HHihSv.jpg

hOVjCC.jpg

9ngL7J.jpg

Edit

Some of you might enjoy this song while viewing the above images :) or just thinking about our Song Song Couple :wub:

On March 15, 2016 at 9:04 AM, joongkyo said:

SHK is so active on Instagram right now! She shared another song.

Looks like it's a song about loving New York  . WHAT IS GOING ON!

...quoted from page 19 of this thread.

Let's play: connect the *DOTS* 

"La ville de New-York en photo"

...The city of New York in photo....

"Le sens de l'humour "

....The sense of humor..... :wub:

"Quelques notes d'un piano toujours"

.... always some notes from the piano...
"C'est ma prière pour les temps qui viennent"

.... these are my prayers for the times to come...

"Je veux seulement garder pour moi
La ville de New-York en photo"

...... I just want to keep to myself... The city of New York in photo.... :wub:

"J'ai peur du monde et des temps qui viennent
J'ai peur de dire je t'aime"

..... I'm afraid of the world and the coming time

....I 'm afraid to say I love you.... 

Just read this SHK Elle (June 2015) interview today and come across this from the interview. SHK and SJK ran into each other a few times after first met in TWTWB visit coincidentally, like greeting each other in coffee shop. It is same scenario described in the lyrics of "Long time no see" song in Beijing FM. I wonder if SJK knows the meaning of the lyrics of this song or not, It is likes their story, so sweet.:wub: Otherwise, it is just coincidence or fate. :P

There are big expectations about this first-class star line-up called the “Song Song couple”. I’m curious to hear about the real life chemistry of the Song Song couple.

Joong Ki and In Sung (Jo In Sung) are close friends. When we were filming “That Winter, The Wind Blows”, he made a surprise visit to the set. We didn’t talk long that day. And since I’m the sunbae, all he did was to greet me and he left. After that, we ran into each other a few times here and there. Like we’d greet each other after sitting coincidentally in the same coffee shop.

Credit thesunnytown

"Long time no see" Lyrics (partial):

你会不会忽然的出现                           Will you appear in my sight

在街角的咖啡店                                 At the coffee shop round the corner

我会带着笑脸 挥手寒喧                     I will with my smile, waves and greets

和你 坐着聊聊天                               I want to chat with you

我多麽想和你见一面                           How dear I want to meet you again

看看你最近改变                                Want to know how are you now

不再去说从前 只是寒喧                      Forget about the past, just greets

对你说一句 只是说一句 好久不见    I want to tell you, just four words, Long time no see.

Credit sina blog

"Long time no see":

21 hours ago, Elaine Chan said:

@josung : I just rewatch the part that you mentioned about touching of the lips..didnt noticed it before and its so sweet... Agreed with you thast this is an unnecessary gesture but he still did..maybe out of love? hehe

Probably wanted to kiss the lips but it wasnt in the script so he didnt.. hehe 

Song Joong Ki:  " Girl, you're the one I want to want me. And if you want me, girl, you got me. There's nothin' I, no, I wouldn't do, I wouldn't do, just to get up next to you" (Jason Derulo's - Want To Want Me)

Song Hye Kyo's reply:  "I want u!' (By Marvin Gaye)

Archived