[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

I wanna cry, why do I always late for the party. I missed @joongkyo 's post, I really wanna cry... I was back reading but I noticed the page jumped so fast so I checked page 340 first, wondering what's going on, but I was too late, the post has been removed, *run to a corner to cry... 

Anyways, thanks Joongkyo, I hope you will keep sharing with us here, what do we do without you. Urgh, now I am getting so mad with those who continuously steal info from here.  Please don't do that... 

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@joongkyo, i wish i can help you about @3rin post. Is there nothing else we can do to fix this problem? Seriously when i read your post i am sooo happy but after i read you another post suddenly feel empty again. Can you not to leave us? T_Tanigif_optimized-19200-1448428273-1.gif

@joongkyo pleaseee dont abandon us..keep posting about our couple.. :heart:here.. i give u my heart :wub:

maybe she just a newbie like me..and have things to do and leave this thread second after she posted in this thread hope she come back to this thread soon to delete her post....

What happened??? ㅠㅜㅜ I feel so extremely sad when I tried to read another joongkyo's amazing analysis then it seems like it's been deleted? :tears:

Everyone in this thread already know how awesome you are dear @joongkyo so pls I really wish you will help us to analyze more about our Song-Song :wub:

This thread won't be the same without you:)

Hello all, 
30 minutes to go before Ep. 15.
I just want to shout out to @convalescent , @superbigcatand @lovely_skham_stv, @hclover96 and others i cannot mention... all the post made my dayyy :wub:

This is a lovely thread indeed...

And lastly to @joongkyo your post is the most amazing onee.. i read it in one go and the re-read it again and again...

Please come back...  ep 15 is starting soon... 

7 hours ago, Aliesh Nolatgan said:

We have the same notion and almost the same level of fondness in DOTS OTP.

Never had an interest in any foreign artist private life and their love rendezvous (may it reel or real) at all.

Basically, It's enough for me to see them acting on big screen/tv soap. Delivering the lines with depth and intense passion.

My admiration ends there once the movie/soap is finish.

But in DOTS, everything change. There is this strong desire for me to know them well as individual and be a little inquisitive about their love life. And I am THANKFUL that it lead me here in Soompi forum.

Thank you all KiKyo shippers for your undying love and support for SJK & SHK.

Truly, In love, we have unity!

Cheers sister!

@Aliesh Nolatgan I second your notion hehe..

We are blessed to be in this beautiful ship.

2 minutes ago, lynne22 said:

Hello all, 
30 minutes to go before Ep. 15.
I just want to shout out to @convalescent , @superbigcatand @lovely_skham_stv, @hclover96 and others i cannot mention... all the post made my dayyy :wub:

This is a lovely thread indeed...

And lastly to @joongkyo your post is the most amazing onee.. i read it in one go and the re-read it again and again...

Please come back... ep 15 is starting soon... 

I read it again and again too.. just can't get enough of it and I can't believe my eyes .. it was amazing ... 

not sure if this has been shared but, I'm enjoying watching Song2's /awkward/ interactions from the first press con all over again in a whole new light, after all of our analysis and revelations here! :D notice the way SHK's eyes was focused on SJK's hand pouring water for her until he was done, like it's normal for them without the formal thanks lol 

20 MINS MORE TO EP 15! 

I understand Joongkyo's feeling. Now when I think of it, as much as I want to know more about uri couple I just can't stand to see Joongkyo's hard work used by other and even some people start to spam Kyo's ig and her friends's. I rather not knowing anything anymore if that means wil protect Hye Kyo and Joong Ki and their friends. I just don't want Joongkyo to be sad about this too, she has done so much for us.

I am really so sad about this, @joongkyo please don't go... 

Dear All, 

What I can do is only write fics and be a lurker in this awesome thread, and I never had time to really read everything although I wish it so bad. But I've decided to hopefully read all 345 pages.

Seems like @joongkyo make super good posts but I guess I've missed most of it. Hope I could find it in the sea of posts. 

If I read 50 pages a day of this thread maybe I'll feel well-informed about Song2 couple.

If ever somebody decided to create a chat group for Song2 shippers that uses English, please count me in. Please remember me when you create it, I'll join!

Hi, newbie here

Actually i was yongseo (yonghwa CNBLUE and Seohyun SNSD) shipper for a long time, and have an account in soompi but since my last log in at 2014 i forgot my password (T-T)

I like SHK since my elementary schools day (because my mom enjoy autumn in my heart) and became fans of her (especially my dad, he really like han ji eun character, and it was only kdrama he want to watched because actually he don't like drama)

And i like SJK because running man

I was never be active as a shipper, i'm just happy being a lurker but i made a choice to make new account because @joongkyo said she will not update any news about kikyo i was so sad, i just want to let you know, i enjoy reading your post, your detective skill amazed me

Thank you for all of you who always update in this thread, i live in japan now (i'm from indonesia), alone, i start to work last february, because i don't know anybody here sometimes i feel lonely and i found this thread. I read everything from page 1 and now everytime in my spare time i always refresh this thread, this thread is full of positive people and make me know a lot about SHK (and get inspired from quote of her book)

Thank you for your hardwork kikyo shipper, your post made my day!  So please don't close down this thread 부탁하겠습니다

お願いいたします(^o^)v(^o^)v

Episode 15 is starting! 

Hahaha. Okay, so, Kang Mo Yeon accidentally hurt Shi Jin. LOL.

It's his discharge day, and as Mo Yeon wheels him, he's got his headphones on. He shares what he's listening to her. It was her near-death confession. Haha. She's so shocked and annoyed that she accidentally lets go of the wheelchair, and he rolls down the street until he falls on the sidewalk. LOL. They bicker some.

The other OTP are having a meal and a serious conversation.

Episode 15 live recap!!!

YSJ finally being released from hospital, wheeled out of hospital by KMY, he was listening to something on his phone it ended up being her confession again, she let go of the wheelchair by accident.... And he fell down at the bottom of the ramp, she ran and was worried about the wheelchair instead LOL

SDY AND KJW ARE TALKING OVER LUNCH..... Arguing....

Commander looking at SDY application for leave

Archived