[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

Done! Read page 341 

THIS POST IS MOSTLY MADE ON FACTS BUT PARTIALLY ON MY PERSONAL SPECULATION. So, to the posters who take this information out of the thread into SNS sites, Chinese Sites, Thai Sites or any other sites. Please do not state it AS A FACT!. I am going to get real mad if the old incidents happen where people steal things from this thread and add their own Spice. I promise if such a thing happens then I will never share any information publicly.

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, joongkyo said:

Hey guys, how many of you are live watching today?

I wanted to discuss something with all SongSong shippers who are live streaming today , so please send me a PM if you are.

Also, since I am in a very very very good mood today - I've decided to share something (later today) that I came across and I didn't tell you all. But seeing how this thread has become so much more positive since then, I'm pretty sure everyone will be pretty careful in how to handle my new information. 

How to send you PM. Sorry, I'm very new in this. I want updated news as well. Thank you.

3 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

Okay people, since many of you want it posted - Give me 30 minutes and I will edit this post with my news. BUT BUT BUT - READ BELOW.

THIS POST IS MOSTLY MADE ON FACTS BUT PARTIALLY ON MY PERSONAL SPECULATION. So, to the posters who take this information out of the thread into SNS sites, Chinese Sites, Thai Sites or any other sites. Please do not state it AS A FACT!.

Okay @yoongkyo, everything you state is also important to me, just saying!!!

4 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

Okay people, since many of you want it posted - Give me 30 minutes and I will edit this post with my news. BUT BUT BUT - READ BELOW.

THIS POST IS MOSTLY MADE ON FACTS BUT PARTIALLY ON MY PERSONAL SPECULATION. So, to the posters who take this information out of the thread into SNS sites, Chinese Sites, Thai Sites or any other sites. Please do not state it AS A FACT!. I am going to get real mad if the old incidents happen where people steal things from this thread and add their own Spice. I promise if such a thing happens then I will never share any information publicly.

If that's the case, we form a BETA team to hunt down these sneaky people....I'm in..... hihi

Wow, I m gasping following all posts I read (imagine I open 4 threads coincidently: shk, DotS, songsong, and other optional thread). I really enjoy them though sometimes my laptop run slower. 

@superbigcat

I agree with you, I do see her true eyes in reel scene like that. They all depict how happy she is. Song Joong ki too. 

Here is a bts scene posted by @IrisFM in DotS. If it is posted before, sorry in advance. tumblr_o57chk8iJY1qayzpmo3_r1_400.gif

tumblr_o57chk8iJY1qayzpmo8_r2_400.gifcr to owner and thanks to iris for this. 

They seem really enjoying, I don't know what was happening to sjk, he we distracted to somewhere else...LOL

I am now wondering, if kyo said she is passive in love and wait for the man to confess, while ki said he thinks better the woman confesses her love to him. So, what scenarios make these two united. Ah...I see. The third or fourth or more persons that drag them into one. Same circle of friends are the effective way to unite their love. :P:lol:

15 hours ago, joongkyo said:

Guys, soompi ate my post again.

I spent 30 minutes on it and it just vanished into thin air.

So basically, I can either type it out again and post it in the next 30 minutes OR we just wait for the airing of DOTS - watch that and After that I post it.

Which one would you all like? Decide amongst yourselves and I'll do so accordingly. Just remember one shouldn't be a distraction from the other,

I'll let you decide. You are the Capt of this ship. I'll just go with the flow...whenever, wherever it may go :D

15 hours ago, joongkyo said:

@lizzybaby and @jl08 I think you two are the only ones here...lol, in which case I will post it immediately after the episode airs. I think most people will be online at that time and it will be more enjoyable to see everyone's reactions.

@joongkyo Oh my! what could it be????

OXYGEN TANK and BREATHING APPARATUS [Dang! better to have a standby Ambulance :o] dont let me die without watching the final episode.

23 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

I am going to get real mad if the old incidents happen where people steal things from this thread and add their own Spice. I promise if such a thing happens then I will never share any information publicly.

I really want to continue to read your posts. I believe sincere fans of Song Song Kikyo will not steal things from this thread and add their own spice. So please don't promise such a thing. What I am afraid is that the envious fans or haters, who see this promise, will intentionally take them elsewhere and add their spice so that you will not share information with us simply because they want to damage this thread and this ship.

So please don't care too much about the bad people out there. Just care about Song Song and the good people here lol.

17 minutes ago, lizzybaby said:

:lol: We'll have Team Charlie, Team Delta, Team Omega etc. all ready to hunt them down!! 

if i found it in ig, i'm gonna hunt them down with my personal account , even from my own country......hihihihih :glasses:

41 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

Okay people, since many of you want it posted - Give me 30 minutes and I post my news. BUT BUT BUT - READ BELOW.

Agree ... What happen in Vegas stay in Vegas

I am really curious .... Soon i will transform into dr Pyo when asking KMY 

"What is it????!!!!!!!!!!"

I just watched the Entertainment Weekly episode with Jin Goo. I said that Song Joong Ki watch episode 4 with Lee Kwang Soo and they called him after the episode to discuss about the episode. So the actors and actresses of the drama do maintain contact quite regularly.

The more I read this thread, the more I like it. So thank you again to those who created this thread and continue to support it.

@lizzybaby count me in, i'll prepare C4 and RDX, who copied and shared all of post or gif in this thread esp from @joongkyo  and other chingu .. without credit and tagged at all and make it as their creation. Although i mean it seriously but i can't keep my laugh to imagine i'm like rambo woman and become army for kikyo couple thread ..lol

And so lovely to being a part of this thread which now officially song song/ kikyo couple -song joongki love song hye kyo... i feel this thread also blossom like kiKyo couple. Love it so muchhh 

Hey guys, how is everyone doing! I am still at work and cannot concentrate, I am equally excited and also saddened that this is the last week with DoTS episodes, I am truly doing to miss Captain YSJ and Doctor KMY but I hope that from now on we will be provided with good news from our Song-Song couple.

Fighting everyone and have a great day :D 

Archived