[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

MUAHAHHAMUAHAHHAHAHHA 

@joongkyo

i salute you ... THERE IS NO WORD TO DESCRIBE YOU

ahahhahaha...

Not only you have hawkeye .. You have photographic memory .. It STAY IN YOUR MEMORY ... WOWOOOWOOW ... ahahha

LKS sister does look like the dog owner .. I believe it is her

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOX  kissie for you

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

DAEBAK! goosebumps!! literally! i didnt pay attention to it coz i thought it was another actress when i saw moong_sil account. this is why i want to be in this forum. we have to keep using our brains and eagle eyes to look for clues. its like playing sherlock holmes. :w00t:

@joongkyo thank you for sharing. makes me want to keep it a secret at the same time shout it to the world. :w00t:

Guys, I am really very happy to share all news with the posters here. BUT if I find that my posts are being used to badger SHK or Moongsil's IG...I will personally request that this thread be closed down. Also, if you do see anyone posting questions to Moongsil - PLEASE report them on Instagram. 

If you all truly want information then we're all going to have to be more responsible about it.

EDIT - Can people please not quote my last post. It's so long that when you quote it, it eats up so much space on the thread....Also @3rin please remove my quote. I already sent you a message about it.

Thought my writing juice will flow today but got the writer's block...anyway, here's the beginning of my fanfic: (will upload all to asianfanfics.com when done...feel free to comment positively/negatively)

Our Love Story

Prologue

“True love cannot be found where it truly does not exist,

Nor can it be hidden where it truly does.”

~ Anonymous

The party is in full swing with the volume of chattering and laughter going up a notch as time passes. He stole a glance at her before turning his attention back to the conversation at hand. “You really ought to stop doing that,” chided Jin Goo mischievously, “It’s getting way too blinding for us here.” Joong Ki playfully thumped him on the shoulder and smiled, yet he can’t helped but glanced her way again.

It had been an intense and fun-filled 6 months of filming, with the production staff and cast working hard on their new drama. Although it has yet to be aired, the anticipation and expectations are high.

“So, Joong Ki hyung, what will be your schedule for the next few months?” asked Min Suk, as he took a sip of the red wine brought in by the production team. “Huh?” replied Joong Ki as he turned away reluctantly from his object of desire. Jin Goo shook his head with a grin.

@joongkyo OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU ARE AMAZING AS ALWAYS!!!!!!! THIS SHIP IS VERY BLESSED TO HAVE YOU TTwTT♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡ THE LAST THREE QUESTIONS...... I CAN CLEARLY IMAGINE THEM TOGETHER WITH THE DOG *______* OMG IM DEAD!!!!! HOW CAN EVERYTHING SO BEAUTIFUL AND PERFECT. THIS THREAD, OUR BELOVED COUPLE, THE SHIPPERS. I LOVE ALL OF THESE!!!!!!!!!!! *DYING IN HAPPINESS*

ADMIT IT JOONGKYO .. ADMIT ITT .. YOU WORK FOR THEM .. RIGHT .. YOU GET THIS INFO FROM THEM.. AND YOUR JOB IS TO SLOWLY BREAK THE NEWS ABOUT THEM .. GET PPL TO GET USE TO THE IDEA OF THEM TO GETHER .. ADMITTTTTTTTTT ITTTTTTTTT

DAEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEBAKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

8 minutes ago, miss sojisub said:

@joongkyo DAEBAK!!! I even have to read it thee times so I understand it..... at first i thought LKS is the one whose dating SHK ddaang!!! stupid me..... I knew that SHK once mention she doesn't need a handsome man... but LKS??? seriously??? hahahahahah 

Well, if SHK is dating LKS then I guess SJK is dating Ms. Park? You're joking but someone could take it seriously.

The co-incidences are between SHK and SJK, not their friends. So concentrate on their friend's circle only to understand the grand scheme of things.

Also pretty sure that LKS was about to fly out to Shanghai around that time for Running Man's episode, so he was definitely not the person taking the picture.

1 hour ago, miss sojisub said:

i usually use this link for drama live streaming 

http://www.kbs.co.kr/player/player_playlist.php?ch=12

Thank a lot for ur help..

59 minutes ago, siercute said:

Hello guys!..I use kbs site for live streaming..I have been live streaming since episode1 and so far my connection is ok..not to much lagging..hope it will also works for some you here :)

http://www.kbs.co.kr/player/player_playlist.php?ch=12

Thank u so much dear...ill try it..

19 minutes ago, lizzybaby said:

Our Love Story

Prologue

“True love cannot be found where it truly does not exist,

Nor can it be hidden where it truly does.”

~ Anonymous

The party is in full swing with the volume of chattering and laughter going up a notch as time passes. He stole a glance at her before turning his attention back to the conversation at hand. “You really ought to stop doing that,” chided Jin Goo mischievously, “It’s getting way too blinding for us here.” Joong Ki playfully thumped him on the shoulder and smiled, yet he can’t helped but glanced her way again.

It had been an intense and fun-filled 6 months of filming, with the production staff and cast working hard on their new drama. Although it has yet to be aired, the anticipation and expectations are high.

“So, Joong Ki hyung, what will be your schedule for the next few months?” asked Min Suk, as he took a sip of the red wine brought in by the production team. “Huh?” replied Joong Ki as he turned away reluctantly from his object of desire. Jin Goo shook his head with a grin

Omonaaa.. ur fanfic prolog already make my pervy brain workin.. can i have ur fanfic link?

Hello dear shippers 

This is my first post here..

I m highly captivated by this couple.. 

I regret for not joining this thread sooner..The post here are very positive and I love them all.

I made an edits as they look way beyond perfect together 

Hope to see them walking together soon... 

:heart:

@joongkyo Wow, splendid!! I am your fan and I love you! Hahahaha :heart:

[I believe you're all smart enough to come to your own conclusions for the final three questions. ]

[Why is SHK dog sitting Moongsil?.]

[Was she watching Moongsil on her own?]

[Who took this picture on the 6th of January?.]

- Yes, SongSong / KiKyo shippers are smart enough :glasses:. I like it that you leave it to us to imagine/conclude the answers to the three questions!!

Thank you so much for making my fangirl heart so happy. :blush:

Archived