[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

48 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

Okay people, since many of you want it posted - Give me 30 minutes and I post my news. BUT BUT BUT - READ BELOW.

THIS POST IS MOSTLY MADE ON FACTS BUT PARTIALLY ON MY PERSONAL SPECULATION. So, to the posters who take this information out of the thread into SNS sites, Chinese Sites, Thai Sites or any other sites. Please do not state it AS A FACT!. I am going to get real mad if the old incidents happen where people steal things from this thread and add their own Spice. I promise if such a thing happens then I will never share any information publicly.

I have told off a few insta posters to credit the gifs cribbed from onehallyu to the originals on soompi! 

*roll eyes*

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hello,

newbie here, cant help but post and register an account coz i cant seem to erase them from my mind seeing as im shipping another couple from my country. this is the first time im gonna ship real hard for a korean couple coz its fun and mind boggling. makes you want to know and dig deeper. coz you know and feel that there is really something There. and thinking about surpassing dispatch just wow dont you think? if only we have the money to stalk them  where ever they go. coz thats what we do here in my country. we have groups everywhere and around the world. the biggest problem will be ninja SHK. coz seriously she's a freaking ninja. sorry im getting carried away. but daebak KIKYO?!  ITS FOR REAL! :wub:

seriously you amaze me with your skills and your deductions @joongkyo!! Like it was so easy to follow and i was nodding my head the whole time i was reading it!! I'm still in awe and so happy to hear about this!! It just makes sense to me and just seems right!  Songsong are all about those secret moments :P

Thank you!!! 

@joongkyo i would love to stream today but i can't becos i dont know how install that tthat streaming program.just gonna watch last week epi on kbsworld.most of the time i'm just lurker here n i dont possess the determination n hardwork that some of you shipper here have with long post especially you.so please dont refrain yourself from posting info here.i wanna thank you soO much 4 all the shippers that bring many news here about our OTP.from here, i'd witness beautiful love story of our couple n learn about their beautiful heart n personality.i'm very much thankful that i'm part of the ship of two wonderful people.

I also disagree about some shipper that bring out  some info here to other web.what we spazz was supposed to stay here in this thread so please dont bring it outside.

Lastly, thanks again songsong shippers!DOTS will come to an end but i hope our ship wont sank :wub: stay together chingus!:wub::wub:;)

Archived