twtwb

17 minutes ago, applegirl2 said:

@joongkyo  chk out the comments too

https://www.instagram.com/p/7-ZNjokFsF/

This was posted ard sjk birthday 

Credit to baidu

This is what I get from google translation :grimace:

Spoiler

The Hye Kyo 's long absence had haejusyeot I thank you for every visit is always nice when you come together with people this time is simply syeotneyo eat and descendants of those who cast sun - Khmer Fighting always thanks !!! A descendant of the sun Fighting Chicken Mapo # # # Song, meek descendant of the sun # # # seojeongyeon Finance just signed #hyekyo # # # accounting only restaurants in Itaewon Itaewon ## # Wannabe Chicken Chicken

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks @applegirl2! This is a great find by people at Baidu. - yet another date on which SHK and SJK met up for dinner. This time with LKS and Onew. Looks like it got no attention because most of the comments are by Onew's fangirls.

The Signatures are of SHK (top) and Onew (bottom).

Post made on 23rd September but the meal took place two days before the owner posted this on instagram.

Another confirmed date with friends :) !!!!!

After a long time Hye Kyo-nim came to the restaurant, just wanted to thank you for always bringing super cool people with you to our restaurant. This time she brought people from the cast of DOTS. Thank you so very much. Song Hye Kyo- nim hwaighting!. Dots hwaighting! (Nim is used as a honorific suffix and Hwaighting is used to cheer for somebody).

mayqueennara                                              Did SJK also come?!!!!!!!

mark_ryu0621@mayqueennara          Hey!. SJK-shi came at the very beginning  ~ he brought LKS-shi with him 

rachelrlll                                                           Tonight?

mark_ryu0621@rachelrll                      No already two days have gone by.

[After a long time Hye Kyo-nim came to the restaurant, just wanted to thank you for always bringing super cool people with you to our restaurant. This time she brought people from the cast of DOTS. Thank you so very much. Song Hye Kyo- nim hwaighting!. Dots hwaighting! (Nim is used as a honorific suffix and Hwaighting is used to cheer for somebody).

mayqueennara                                              Did SJK also come?!!!!!!!

mark_ryu0621@mayqueennara          Hey!. SJK-shi came at the very beginning  ~ he brought LKS-shi with him 

rachelrlll                                                           Tonight?

mark_ryu0621@rachelrll                      No already two days have gone by.]

Seems like SHK is a regular at that restaurant in Itaewon.  I counted five posts (photos and autographs) related to SHK.  I wonder though why he does not have (post) SJK's autograph (or, dint he get one?)

Thanks for the translation, @joongkyo.  :)

Edit: :) I finally was able to delete the image! ;)

@joongkyo you made me want to learn Korean! I am sooooo jealous  of you!!!!!! But I am glad that u are around here too! Thank you for all your hard work!!!!!! Shall I confess or apologize? I think I will just confess! I really like you! Please continue your detective work! Hwaiting !

Guys, that's it. I have already requested @3rin through posts and a personal message to edit her post. Is it that difficult to follow a simple request of mine?. 

Whatever, I'm done. Do whatever you want and don't expect me to share any more posts. My mistake for thinking that people would play by the rules. I should have listened to the others, anyways no more information from my side will be shared.

5 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

Guys, that's it. I have already requested @3rin through posts and a personal message to edit her post. Is it that difficult to follow a simple request of mine?. 

Whatever, I'm done. Do whatever you want and don't expect me to share any more posts. My mistake for thinking that people would play by the rules. I should have listened to the others, anyways no more information from my side will be shared.

The user is probably not online right now. If you look at her profile it says she last visited 1 hour ago, maybe that's why :/

Archived