19 minutes ago, jijiyoyoleo said:

Now I realize typical CJD BL relationship is tsundere-yandere.

Uke = tsundere, from poor family

Seme = yandere, from rich family

If Thai will reproduce Heroin, I vote for nong Mick or Bank Thiti as Luo Yin. 

If you ask me, "cinderella"-like stories always sells.... plus adding some or more smut actions would definitely sell.... 

but of course, Heroin is in a different level because of one of the twists (did not know they will be stepbrothers) and the boys' acting and also of themselves... :)

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Kevin Woo said:

Hey guys, Kevin here...lurked for quite a while, was only a little active on yaoiotaku but yeah, somebody posted a link to all the songs used in the series, sharing it here http://m.xiami.com/collect/141169807

can't download!!! i think i need to make an account! and its in chinese! hmm....its a long shot but will search for iTunes...

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, Kevin Woo said:

Hey guys, Kevin here...lurked for quite a while, was only a little active on yaoiotaku but yeah, somebody posted a link to all the songs used in the series, sharing it here http://m.xiami.com/collect/141169807

Whoa Kevin! You're awesome. Was looking for something like this. Its in Chinese obvi. Can somebody pls make the links/song/mp3 downloadable.

Thank youu! 

• Like 3

Also...lol you guys are so confused with the rape scene and the drunk scene...the rape scene hasn't happened yet. Will be in season 2 I guess. Drunk scene is when BLY carried GH to the room and they made out, and no penetration but they just did it in between the legs aka richard simmons the thighs...rape scene refer to spoiler 

Spoiler

GH believes that BLY and SH are still together and he gets jealous and fights with BLY, then BLY got really mad that GH didn't believe him and disappears to stay in a hotel... GH actually found the place and wanted to apologize but afraid that BLY might be sleeping, next day or after a few days...(can't remember clearly) SH shows up drunk and BLY invites her in the room, GH actually went up to look for BLY this time and sees a naked SH(she's used to sleeping naked) emerging and asking who's at the door, GH misunderstands the situation and leaves, BLY then asks SH to go home instead... She leaves and after a while BLY received a weird call from that richard simmons piece of shyte SH which hired some men to rape her in front of BLY to have him think that GH actually did this to her so she can have BLY misleaded and he would leave GH, true enough BLY bought the whole thing and blamed GH, after a while BLY was about to go overseas with SH, but GH kidnapped him a second time and rapes BLY in front of SH to show that BLY is his, GH actually contacted SH using BLY's phone to come over, and that's when she saw GH topping BLY and SH runs away, devastated...after that GH finishes and realizes that BLY was unconscious and sends him to the hospital, after seeing how his actions has hurt BLY so much, GH apologizes to BLY profusely and didn't sleep or eat much, attending to all BLY's needs until he has recovered, BLY was actually touched by this but without a word he still leaves after he's recovered...but he actually gave a lot of thought about the matter when he's back at his dad's place and haha kinda had a little "me" time thinking about GH...so he realizes he misses him a lot and has come to terms with his feelings towards GH and forgives him, he then looks for him at his apartment...GH on the other hand, with BLY's absence...has been drinking his life away...so BLY finds a really drunk GH at his place...(can't recall exactly what happens after that)

Hope this clears things up a little...it's a really long post...don't know how many chapters, but yeah

Edited by Kevin Woo
  • Like 10

@fritzgerald @thoron guys, yeah I also couldn't download from this link...it's only available to China IP addresses I think...but yeah, I found all the titles on iTunes easily, except for the Japanese title one, but that could be found easily too by just searching for the artiste and the song tittle 流れ行く雲 By masaaki kishibe ;)

and now that season 1 is over, I can always listen to the music to feel the love :D 

Edited by Kevin Woo
  • Like 6

Its reasonable GH gets angry bcz BLY doesnt express in words his feelings...He should atleast say one time he likes him....BLY kindness towards SH is too much..knowing GH jealosy towards BLY,...if he talks normal to SH then its like throwing him from building...How can BLY allow SH in his room...??Doesn't that mean giving SH hope...No matter how bitchy SH is BLY should keep distance from her...How can he decide to go with SH....poor BLY living in hotel..???

Ofcourse if BLY said i love you to GH,keeps his distance from SH then how will the novel move and have that many chapters.....

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, Kevin Woo said:

@fritzgerald @thoron guys, yeah I also couldn't download from this link...it's only available to China IP addresses I think...but yeah, I found all the titles on iTunes easily, except for the Japanese title one, but that could be found easily too by just searching for the artiste and the song tittle 流れ行く雲 By masaaki kishibe ;)

and now that season 1 is over, I can always listen to the music to feel the love :D 

@Kevin Woo your iTunes is in the China iTunes right? aaarrrgghhh! i only have PH, ID, and US iTunes account. can't even download from these 3 sites.

• Like 1

@fritzgerald haha Singapore actually. Well, if it's not available in your region, can always search online or Spotify :) if you have US account should be fine...I guess only the OST and the ending song wouldn't be available...well what I did was actually use YouTube song downloader to download the songs :)

@mym999

Spoiler

well, he only let her in because she was drunk...he actually asks her to go home a few times but she insists on staying...so he lets her and plans to sleep on the floor...BLY stays at the hotel because he's mad at both of them and wants to run away from everything

Edited by Kevin Woo
  • Like 4

1 minute ago, mym999 said:

Its reasonable GH gets angry bcz BLY doesnt express in words his feelings...He should atleast say one time he likes him....BLY kindness towards SH is too much..knowing GH jealosy towards BLY,...if he talks normal to SH then its like throwing him from building...How can BLY allow SH in his room...??Doesn't that mean giving SH hope...No matter how bitchy SH is BLY should keep distance from her...How can he decide to go with SH....poor BLY living in hotel..???

Ofcourse if BLY said i love you to GH,keeps his distance from SH then how will the novel move and have that many chapters.....

Spoiler

Well this is kinda victim blaming though, LY doesn't really owe GH anything, and if you really put it into perspective no one really owes the other person anything. While yes in hindsight this whole thing could have been avoided if LY told GH everything and made him not resort to those tactics, the fault will always be with GH. Because he did it, regardless of what SH or LY did, he still what he did. Also LY did kinda tell GH that he does like him in Episode 13, he was all like "I shouldn't even have to tell you" AKA my actions towards you and how much time I spend with you should tell you my feelings for you. Basically action speak louder than words is what he's trying to say. Plus at that point I don't think LY had accepted that he liked another man. Also with the whole SH thing, I think LY is an honorable man. Sending a drunk woman home on here home (at night I presume) is really dangerous in any part of the world, she could've have been raped/killed. Plus, LY probably feels bad for her, like she's clinging on harder than those sticky rubber hands I used to throw when I was a kid. 

19 minutes ago, Kevin Woo said:

Also...lol you guys are so confused with the rape scene and the drunk scene...the rape scene hasn't happened yet. Will be in season 2 I guess. Drunk scene is when BLY carried GH to the room and they made out, and no penetration but they just did it in between the legs aka richard simmons the thighs...rape scene refer to spoiler 

Hide contents

GH believes that BLY and SH are still together and he gets jealous and fights with BLY, then BLY got really mad that GH didn't believe him and disappears to stay in a hotel... GH actually found the place and wanted to apologize but afraid that BLY might be sleeping, next day or after a few days...(can't remember clearly) SH shows up drunk and BLY invites her in the room, GH actually went up to look for BLY this time and sees a naked SH(she's used to sleeping naked) emerging and asking who's at the door, GH misunderstands the situation and leaves, BLY then asks SH to go home instead... She leaves and after a while BLY received a weird call from that richard simmons piece of shyte SH which hired some men to rape her in front of BLY to have him think that GH actually did this to her so she can have BLY misleaded and he would leave GH, true enough BLY bought the whole thing and blamed GH, after a while BLY was about to go overseas with SH, but GH kidnapped him a second time and rapes BLY in front of SH to show that BLY is his, GH actually contacted SH using BLY's phone to come over, and that's when she saw GH topping BLY and SH runs away, devastated...after that GH finishes and realizes that BLY was unconscious and sends him to the hospital, after seeing how his actions has hurt BLY so much, GH apologizes to BLY profusely and didn't sleep or eat much, attending to all BLY's needs until he has recovered, BLY was actually touched by this but without a word he still leaves after he's recovered...but he actually gave a lot of thought about the matter when he's back at his dad's place and haha kinda had a little "me" time thinking about GH...so he realizes he misses him a lot and has come to terms with his feelings towards GH and forgives him, he then looks for him at his apartment...GH on the other hand, with BLY's absence...has been drinking his life away...so BLY finds a really drunk GH at his place...(can't recall exactly what happens after that)

Hope this clears things up a little...it's a really long post...don't know how many chapters, but yeah

Oooh thanks for the clarification, sometimes I wish I had a friend who could just sit next to me and translate the entire novel, wish I knew my Chinese better *shakes fist*

Spoiler

But dang SH got some manipulative moves, she's basically on par with GH at this point. Why does LY always attract the weirdos aha. As for the rape there's nothing I can say, it's detestable, really hope CJD just scraps the whole thing but I think she'll probably include it in the DVD version? Also I can understand why LY was going to go with SH, because he felt responsible, like think about it, your crazy boyfriend hired men to rape an ex. First off, I would be like, dang he crazy I gotta go, and second of all I would feel so bad for the girl... Like that's really messed up. So I can see why he wanted to move away. But what amazes me is how fast LY can forgive GH, then again this is fiction so it doesn't represent true life but I'm kinda wishing CJD adds something a lil bit more in the dramas if she does include this whole shenanigans, like punishing GH in more realistic way.  

Anyways just dropping my two cents!

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, leemicho said:

Reveal hidden contents

Well this is kinda victim blaming though, LY doesn't really owe GH anything, and if you really put it into perspective no one really owes the other person anything. While yes in hindsight this whole thing could have been avoided if LY told GH everything and made him not resort to those tactics, the fault will always be with GH. Because he did it, regardless of what SH or LY did, he still what he did. Also LY did kinda tell GH that he does like him in Episode 13, he was all like "I shouldn't even have to tell you" AKA my actions towards you and how much time I spend with you should tell you my feelings for you. Basically action speak louder than words is what he's trying to say. Plus at that point I don't think LY had accepted that he liked another man. Also with the whole SH thing, I think LY is an honorable man. Sending a drunk woman home on here home (at night I presume) is really dangerous in any part of the world, she could've have been raped/killed. Plus, LY probably feels bad for her, like she's clinging on harder than those sticky rubber hands I used to throw when I was a kid. 

Oooh thanks for the clarification, sometimes I wish I had a friend who could just sit next to me and translate the entire novel, wish I knew my Chinese better *shakes fist*

Hide contents

But dang SH got some manipulative moves, she's basically on par with GH at this point. Why does LY always attract the weirdos aha. As for the rape there's nothing I can say, it's detestable, really hope CJD just scraps the whole thing but I think she'll probably include it in the DVD version? Also I can understand why LY was going to go with SH, because he felt responsible, like think about it, your crazy boyfriend hired men to rape an ex. First off, I would be like, dang he crazy I gotta go, and second of all I would feel so bad for the girl... Like that's really messed up. So I can see why he wanted to move away. But what amazes me is how fast LY can forgive GH, then again this is fiction so it doesn't represent true life but I'm kinda wishing CJD adds something a lil bit more in the dramas if she does include this whole shenanigans, like punishing GH in more realistic way.  

Anyways just dropping my two cents!

Right? BLY attracts them weird ones. But still...GH's a keeper!!!

• Like 2

Good night my fellow Addiction/Heroin netizens. I will log in first thing tomorrow, toodles! 

Btw, I am definitely been on the mum about all of this and I have a lot to say especially after having watched the last episode (which Ill wait to write until I completely watch the rest of Ep. 14 & 15 with eng subs).

• Like 2

IN ep 14,15 BLY became closer to GH,even got jealous.....No matter how much actions speak GH longs for words from BLY,..When 3rd person interferes and that too ex it creates lot of tension between couple...BLY feels if he tells in words then GH will be uncontrollable and torture him with physical intimacy....I really like BLY when he acts cute..i can see little feminine side in BLY but i never saw in GH...i just thought this while watching  ep 15 ...

• Like 5

@leemicho yeah...this is what I've gathered from reading everything in these forums and listening to the audio version on YouTube...was pretty hard to get through without know what happens after the rape...

Spoiler

but I feel through all this, BLY actually quite poor thing...gets manipulated and thrown around...I was so mad and disappointed with GH :( but after frantically trying to find out what happens after made me feel better cuz BLY forgives him and her makes it up to him

Haha I can't really read Chinese...although I'm chinese...I fail at being Chinese XD luckily I understand pretty well when it's spoken...reading...I'm like primary school standard XD I actually watch it with my boy, he doesn't understand much Chinese, so I translate everything to him on the go haha

• Like 3