Lol They just uploaded full trailer that was uploaded long long time ago.

At first I thought that would be exaggerated students' lives and loves since this trailer is kind of sloppy and just show fighting, hitting, crying while the dramas is on the other side *hello, it's me* 

• Like 4

The ban is too much..But as they say any publicity is good publicity...It is gaining more attention than other series...The ban made them from publishing in china but it gained international popularity....Without BAN there are lot of fans but with BAN there are more people who watch and become addicted...Its like their fame rose...Its just that bcz of ban they have to shift from china to another country...

• Like 3

9 hours ago, gayyoxx said:

Ooh so the car sex was a made up on the fly, like what was stated in the interview? Maybe they felt the chemistry was so strong and then decided to add it? Niceeeee...

For our dose of HaiYin today, lovely things uploaded this on her/his youtube channel:

Maybe someone fluent in Mandarin could translate the interview? *kitten face*

They started off the video by wishing everyone a Happy Chinese New Year of the Monkey (the zodiac).

First question: What is the first line from the show that you can think of now?
Johnny: So you regret meeting a person like me right?
WZ: I'm scared of the pain/I'm scared it'll hurt (lol).

Second question: Strike a pose which you think is your handsomest/best looking.
Johnny: (in a joking manner) I don't have any pose that doesn't look good - they all look good.

Third question: Any movies you watched recently which left an impression on you?
Johnny: Adam's Family (I think? It's the chinese translation of the title so I'm not sure)
WZ: (some chinese movie). I cried again.

Fourth question: What is the most memorable thing that you have eaten recently?
WZ: When I went home and ate the food which my mom cooked. 

Fifth question: Use a cartoon to describe each other.
Johnny: A cartoon...? Are there any cat ones? Robot cat? But not really... just some cat hahaha.
WZ: A cartoon...uh...Tom and Jerry I guess. He is Tom.

Sixth question: Use a cartoon to describe yourself.
Johnny: What is the handsomest cartoon character?
WZ: I guess I'm Jerry.

Seventh question: What do you think are each other's cutest moments?
Johnny: Uh...the cutest moment...when fighting for the bill? Hahaha.
WZ: The cutest is when he...is acting dumb/fooling around. (not very sure what 犯傻 means in this context)

Eight question: What do you think your own cutest moments are?
Johnny: My cutest moment...when I wake up in the morning I guess.
WZ: When I'm acting cute.

• Like 13

Thailand wants to make Thai's Addicted? Are there any Thai actors as charming as Johnny and Zhouzhou? This is interesting to follow! If CJD will be involved in Thai's version, at least involved in casting the actors, maybe we'll have even more BL ship to sail!

*evil smirk!*

If the second season ends with marriage, I believe this means the second season will have waaaay more episodes OR a big part of the storyline is being revised. Maybe the army part?

Ugh...:bawling: I *want* to see Johnny and Zhouzhou in military uniform doing *ahem* so bad! 

• Like 5

23 minutes ago, samscheetah said:

Hello,

Bad news and Neutral news:

1> The ban is still there. Moreover, uploading 3 videos makes blah blah blah really unhappy. Chinese fans tried to fake IP, pass Firewall and share files of 3 latest episodes, thus, the punishment were there for those weibo's accounts:

Ban uploading photos if you upload any photos related to Addicted's scenes, especially hugging and kissing, this affected to CJD and actors too :tears:

Ban uploading and send file, including share links in conversation if they are related to the film.

Delete all Addicted related's files.

Therefore, people are now super angry (should I use Rage? ) because of their privacy violations.

2> Selling DVD in Mainland China is still being banned :v 

3> Because of the ban, youths make campaigns that "not to watch any movies which are sponsored from government's budgets :v :v 

4> Media now opens more about this topic, but they are still on their mind and their cultures.

Good news:

1> Many fan meetings and interviews for actors .. Awww....

2> Johnny is now in top ten actors receiving loves * I read that he's in first place*, the others are in 5,6,7th place. Johnny makes a bold change in boylove character and he receives many invitations from brands and medias.

3>Thailand plans to make Addicted Thai's version. They call it Phenomenon

4>  Dramas is now on air in Taiwan *lol*  They even consider about premiere uncut versions =)))

5> DVD could be sold in Taiwan

6>CJD: Season 1 may have low budget, but season 2 will receive much more budget to make, and actors will have more pay invitations for ad and dramas policy * I'm not sure what she means but I think that actors love this dramas too so they want to help this? * . Season 2 will have happy scenes, and also happy ending with wedding *whutt, I thought season 2 continues book 1?*

7> Everybody knows: Weizhou performed 2 songs : Opening and Ending song 

Yey! At least season 2 is really happening! and we can get DVD from taiwan! And i am happy for all our boys because of more interviews and endorsements/commercials for them! 

regarding china's policy... i don't think we or the chinese people into heroin can change their minds regarding season 1.  at least they are not banning the shooting for season 2. 

for the thai version of heroin, who will portray GH and BLY? hmmm.... I'm still biased towards Johnny and WZ!  i just love our boys! mwaahhhh... but of course, as an addict, id still watch it.... would be thinking of Johnny and WZ all the time! hahahaha

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, fritzgerald said:

for the thai version of heroin, who will portray GH and BLY? hmmm.... I'm still biased towards Johnny and WZ!  i just love our boys! mwaahhhh... but of course, as an addict, id still watch it.... would be thinking of Johnny and WZ all the time! hahahaha

10 minutes ago, gayyoxx said:

Thailand wants to make Thai's Addicted? Are there any Thai actors as charming as Johnny and Zhouzhou? This is interesting to follow! If CJD will be involved in Thai's version, at least involved in casting the actors, maybe we'll have even more BL ship to sail!

1 vote for Peach Pachara haha, hey is suitable for playing pranks but also cute 

another is March Chutavuth, but his acting and emotion somehow I feel like a little bit serious

Tou Sedthawut, seeing him acting a new role for cold personality is what I want lol

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, lalatelev said:

They started off the video by wishing every a Happy Chinese New Year of the Monkey (the zodiac).

Johnny: I don't have any pose that doesn't look good - they all look good.

Third question: Any movies you watched recently which left an impression on you?
Johnny: Adam's Family (I think? It's the chinese translation of the title so I'm not sure)
WZ: (chinese movie). I cried again.

Johnny: A cartoon...? Are there any cat ones? Robot cat? But not really... just some cat hahaha.

WZ: The cutest is when he...is acting dumb/fooling around. (not very sure what 犯傻 means in this context)

oh Johnny... johnny... very confident indeed! As one of the interviews with CJD saying that Johnny is similar to GH - very confident just like in real life.. however, i have not seen or read anything showing Johnny's insecurities in real life (interviews, videos, etc.) - maybe with regards to WZ, Johnny might show it :)

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, samscheetah said:

another is March Chutavuth, but his acting and emotion somehow I feel like a little bit serious

Tou Sedthawut, seeing him acting a new role for cold personality is what I want lol

hmmm... wait... have to search and read about these suggestions... i dunno them.. hehehe... Johnny and WZ are my firsts! i got "devirginized" much about BL by them... coz its only the love of siam, a BL story i think, is the only one i have watched... hahahaha

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, samscheetah said:

LOL, why all The Hormones's actors? 

Isn't Peach playing in Diary of Tootsies?

1 hour ago, samscheetah said:

Hello,

Bad news and Neutral news:

1> The ban is still there. Moreover, uploading 3 videos makes blah blah blah really unhappy. Chinese fans tried to fake IP, pass Firewall and share files of 3 latest episodes, thus, the punishment were there for those weibo's accounts:

Ban uploading photos if you upload any photos related to Addicted's scenes, especially hugging and kissing, this affected to CJD and actors too :tears:

Ban uploading and send file, including share links in conversation if they are related to the film.

Delete all Addicted related's files.

Therefore, people are now super angry (should I use Rage? ) because of their privacy violations.

2> Selling DVD in Mainland China is still being banned :v 

3> Because of the ban, youths make campaigns that "not to watch any movies which are sponsored from government's budgets :v :v 

4> Media now opens more about this topic, but they are still on their mind and their cultures.

Good news:

1> Many fan meetings and interviews for actors .. Awww....

2> Johnny is now in top ten actors receiving loves * I read that he's in first place*, the others are in 5,6,7th place. Johnny makes a bold change in boylove character and he receives many invitations from brands and medias.

3>Thailand plans to make Addicted Thai's version. They call it Phenomenon

4>  Dramas is now on air in Taiwan *lol*  They even consider about premiere uncut versions =)))

5> DVD could be sold in Taiwan

6>CJD: Season 1 may have low budget, but season 2 will receive much more budget to make, and actors will have more pay invitations for ad and dramas policy * I'm not sure what she means but I think that actors love this dramas too so they want to help this? * . Season 2 will have happy scenes, and also happy ending with wedding *whutt, I thought season 2 continues book 1?*

7> Everybody knows: Weizhou performed 2 songs : Opening and Ending song 

Is the news about Thailand producing a series confirmed? Sounds interesting!

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, pureblade said:

Hey everyone! I have a lil game B). Find what's standing out in this video. They are no prizes for winners but I am sure finding it will bring some satisfaction of sorts!

Here we go!

hmm.... what stands out is WZ's richard simmons! hahaha... as you can see in the picture below... or in the attachment... 

1183710821059143561_2690325264

http://liveinstagram.com/MediaInfo/1183710821059143561_2690325264

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, mym999 said:

Even if theres a remake there will be lot of comparissions...Its difficult to like differnt actors for same cast...We will compare how they did in every scene....Even in thai i want same actors..

Yeah. Johnny and Zhouzhou put the standard for Addicted very high. Any actor wants to play their role -regardless it is an adaption or not- will have to strive to achieve the same standard. 

Anyway, with regards to CJD's novels and drama series, I guess Addicted is the most popular now?

• Like 5

53 minutes ago, lalatelev said:

They started off the video by wishing every a Happy Chinese New Year of the Monkey (the zodiac).

Johnny: (in a joking manner) I don't have any pose that doesn't look good - they all look good.

WZ: (chinese movie). I cried again.

I love how Johnny sounds so narcissistic, but in a very cute way. Also love that the first line WZ think of from the show is "I'm scared it'll hurt". Wonder what was going through his mind when he said that. :P

• Like 2

I wish they complete eng sub for 14 15 fastly....I just want to see uncut scenes with eng sub since its long way for S2 ...Its not mainly about their kissing but the words they say to each other and feel of emotions before intimate scenes are also cut...1st cut in ep 15 is too much...after cut they became normal....I want to watch uncut version so badly....

• Like 1