31 minutes ago, bluestrudels said:

I think I have more reading to do for ch 127..

And while you're reading, if you find some interesting tidbits, please do share ;)

Edit: Thanks so much for subbing Episode 15, too!

11 minutes ago, mchansk07 said:

hi, first time posting here, usually i am just another silent lurker, but i really love reading all the posts here. yes, i read every single post & enjoyed them all :)

as for your question above, i posted this in yaoi otaku forum yesterday & i thought of sharing this here. hope this can satisfy your curiosity

Hidden Content

i know many has read the novel & very fluent with chinese, so pardon my lack of accuracy here :)

Thanks for sharing this. Though, I might just air-headed and not understanding but...they didn't actually do it right? What does "put between BLY's legs" imply here, if you don't mind me asking. I'm so confused |: The following 3 sentences sounds like it implies they did do it but then the paragraph after sounds like they just used hands? :huh:

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, guhai said:

Thanks for sharing this. Though, I might just air-headed and not understanding but...they didn't actually do it right? What does "put between BLY's legs" imply here, if you don't mind me asking. I'm so confused |: The following 3 sentences sounds like it implies they did do it but then the paragraph after sounds like they just used hands? :huh:

you are very welcome @guhai:)

by this "between legs" means intercrural sex or sumata in japanese. it basically put your richard simmons between your partner's legs & thrust to make frictions. hand jobs usually often take part in this kind of non-penetrative sex. lol, i know i couldn't understand it well, so please read this wikipedia link :sweatingbullets: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intercrural_sex

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, mchansk07 said:

hi, first time posting here, usually i am just another silent lurker, but i really love reading all the posts here. yes, i read every single post & enjoyed them all :)

@bluestrudels thank you very much for the subs, i can imagine how exhausting it was. really looking forward for episode 13 & 14 :)

as for your question above, i posted this in yaoi otaku forum yesterday & i thought of sharing this here. hope this can satisfy your curiosity

Hidden Content

i know many has read the novel & very fluent with chinese, so pardon my lack of accuracy here :)

@mchansk07 thanks so much for sharing this snippet, it really fills up the all the holes to my curiosity. It also confirms my explanation that GH actually "topped" BLY during the drunk scene when BLY brought GH into the bedroom. It's hard to imagine this is an actual rape scene as some described, no wonder it was completely cut from the official series.

19 minutes ago, thoron said:

You really DID research. I thought you just want to read some sexy time @bluestrudels

I would still read the original novel, it is always more perspective to see what was actually written and perhaps some details might have been missed out.

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, bluestrudels said:

@mchansk07 thanks so much for sharing this snippet, it really fills up the all the holes to my curiosity. It also confirms my explanation that GH actually topped BLY during the drunk scene when BLY brought GH into the bedroom. It's hard to imagine this is an actual rape scene, no wonder it was completely cut from the official series.

I would still read the original novel, it is always more perspective to see what was actually written and perhaps some details might have been missed out.

@bluestrudels i'd love to read your version of this part when you finished reading the novel :) . your chinese is way better than mine & there were some (dirty) words which i couldn't understand. and yes, i personally prefer GH as an absolute top. but in reality i heard switching is the most common, although everyone's preference is difference, be it being seme, uke or seke :D

ps: i can hardly wait for dvd version of this & how they will put this scene into real "action". it might give me a real boner though, lmao...

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, mchansk07 said:

@bluestrudels i'd love to read your version of this part when you finished reading the novel :) . your chinese is way better than mine & there were some (dirty) words which i couldn't understand. and yes, i personally prefer GH as an absolute top. but in reality i heard switching is the most common, although everyone's preference is difference, be it being seme, uke or seke :D

ps: i can hardly wait for dvd version of this & how they will put this scene into real "action". it might give me a real boner though, lmao...

Oh my, I just read chp 127.. and boy what have I read...

It's so shocking that there's no way this would have gone well with the investigators on Chinese telly..

Spoiler

Chp 127 marks the scene when BLY plans to travel overseas to look for SH.

This is where the 2nd kidnapped scene happened, and GH raped BLY and made SH watched.

They threw SH in an alley after making her watch what GH does to BLY.

GH was so wild that BLY fainted during the ordeal.. Repeatedly the entire chp describes how much in pain BLY was, to the extend BLY was clenching onto the cloth that they had gagged him with.. 

I'm not so good with my vulgar/sexual vocabularies, but it was described that GH continuously violated BLY until he came.. But based on my own interpretation, penetration and physical abuse probably occured during the whole course..  

And when GH was done with his business, he finally realized BLY had fainted because he had no reaction, that was when he really regretted and brought him to the hospital..

• Like 5

1 hour ago, mchansk07 said:

hi, first time posting here, usually i am just another silent lurker, but i really love reading all the posts here. yes, i read every single post & enjoyed them all

First off, hi and welcome to the thread. Pls engage more. Take it from a former lurker. Its much more fun out from the dark. :)

Some points on your revelations: 

1.) " BLY realized he is a sentimentalist. sometimes he felt like killing GH, but tonight he really want to love him tenderly. after long time watching GH sleeping.."

---> there's the key difference. He CONTEMPLATED on his feelings for GH. That's why when he finally initiated his 'move'on GH it was totally warranted and understandable.

Unlike in the webseries where he suddenly just swoops in and carries GH. (Like wtf you're suddenly horny BLY! )

2.) “ Da hai… da hai…” BLY suddenly cried out, his voice mixed with pleading tone, which GH had never been heard before.

“Yin zi, what are you afraid of?”

“I’m afraid of pain”

“So you can be afraid too?”

“Or I can try topping you?”

“Come on then, I don’t mind at all”

---> Aah. The part that divides us all. Lol (which is normal and healthy btw)

I can now understand why most people would think BLY topped GH because of this part. 

But the thing is,  accdg to your translation, it didn't stop there. 

which leads to.. 

3.) "BLY just kept motionless, lying there like a dead fish. GH then whispered in his ear “Honey, it might be a bit uncomfortable, so you need to endure”. GH then put his p***s between BLY’s legs. The intense frictions made every nerve in BLY’s body burned. He felt utterly humiliated & tried to loosen h

imself, but GH held him tightly so he can only bite his lips & endured."

---> There. GH richard simmons winning the day lol. GH did "top" BLY it seems. 

Again, Thank you and welcome @mchansk07

• Like 4

1 hour ago, mchansk07 said:

@bluestrudels thank you very much for the subs, i can imagine how exhausting it was. really looking forward for episode 13 & 14 :)

Hidden Content

I just re-read @mchansk07 last paragraph in the novel

Spoiler

After GH rubs his d*ck between BLY thighs, and BLY silently endures. 

He felt the intense pleasure GH felt, and he miraculously flip over and placed GH in the same position and did the same to him.

Both enjoyed each others bodies through the night until their muscles spasm. 

• Like 7

7 minutes ago, bluestrudels said:

Hide contents

He felt the intense pleasure GH felt, and he miraculously flip over and placed GH in the same position and did the same to him.

*screams into the abyss* My soul has ascended to a different plane of existence....

Damn, CDJ really likes her smut, but I'm quite thankful that it got cut, sometimes things are better without sex, sex is kinda like a cherry on top of the sundae y'know? So basically, with Season 2...

Spoiler

That's when the rape will happen right? Urgh, I'm so angry at GH already. 

• Like 3

53 minutes ago, bluestrudels said:

It's so shocking that there's no way this would have gone well with the investigators on Chinese telly..

Hide contents

This is where the 2nd kidnapped scene happened, and GH raped BLY and made SH watched.

GH was so wild that BLY fainted during the ordeal.. Repeatedly the entire chp describes how much in pain BLY was, to the extend BLY was clenching onto the cloth that they had gagged him with.. 

I'm not so good with my vulgar/sexual vocabularies, but it was described that GH continuously violated BLY until he came.. But based on my own interpretation, penetration and physical abuse probably occured during the whole course..  

And when GH was done with his business, he finally realized BLY had fainted because he had no reaction, that was when he really regretted and brought him to the hospital..

Spoiler

Can you please explain me why BLY wants to go overseas to look for SH? Isn't SH already back (after all she is there at the rape scene) ? So basically was he planning to leave GH (even though at this point they weren't together anymore) and everything behind and move to SH aboard? 

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, bluestrudels said:

Hide contents

@bluestrudels gyaaaa, thank you very much for the corrections :w00t::w00t::w00t:

• Like 2

Update to all Heroin addict. 

I will translate Spoiler #11+12 within this weekend. During the week, it seems like a hell for me, so busy.

FYI, the season 1 would end at my spoiler #12 (first half). In another half, there is some drama scene between GH&LY. ;) 

• Like 11

8 hours ago, alvinboi said:

Hide contents

BB: According to your observations, how's the mood like on site when shooting bed scenes?
CJD: When I saw them acting out the bed scenes, I felt quite touched. As I am watching from a machine, both actors acted very seriously. It looked very real, just like a perfect combination of strength and beauty between two men, which was totally different from that between a man and a woman. The bottom role didn't act as if he is a woman. On site, it was the strong banging between two men. In addition of their good body build, the acting becomes very appealing.

BB: How many real bed scenes are there?
CJD: 3.

BB: Which is the most memorable?
CJD: The one where Bai LuoYin is dominant (Gu Hai is below...). At that scene, both of them were very high and very focused. The atmosphere was excellent. They didn't recover even after a long time when the shoot was done. They were lost in their emotions, and needed to calm down.

BB: To what extent did the cut bed scenes go?
CJD: Taking off clothes and pants too. Only left with underwear...

BB: Was this extent suggested by you all?
CJD: Nope. This extent wasn't discussed beforehand. It came naturally to this extent as the acting proceeds. It was written in the script though.

Reminder: Please delete images, videos, gifs from quotes.

CJD: The one where Bai LuoYin is dominant (Gu Hai is below...). At that scene, both of them were very high and very focused. The atmosphere was excellent. They didn't recover even after a long time when the shoot was done. They were lost in their emotions, and needed to calm down.

Wow!!! They must be really into the acting and the situation and must be really feeling something when they couldn't "recover even after a long time when the shoot was done." 

8 hours ago, skeletonworks said:

LT = Lovelythings who updated about the banning, translated the SMUTS, subbed the BTS on wattpad

I'm not Lulu nor Shihui. I'm an addict. Addicted to my husbands :w00t:

*raises hand

ADDICT here as well!

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, Leo456 said:

Update to all Heroin addict. 

I will translate Spoiler #10+11 within this weekend. During the week, it seems like a hell for me, so busy.

FYI, the season 1 would end at my spoiler #12 (first half). In another half, there is some drama scene between GH&LY. ;) 

Thank you in advance!

• Like 2

7 hours ago, skeletonworks said:

thanks @alvinboi for the full translation!

YESSSS. I noticed this too. Johnny always have light pinkish tint on his cheeks especially during intimate scenes (not necessarily kissing scene). But Zhouzhou is waaaay more obvious. His ears would be SO RED LIKE BURNING ON FIRE!!!!

Let's see...

1. Jerking off scene during the Hepatitis B dilemma...
  2. Luoyin violating drunk Guhai...
  3. Car kissing scene???? But that's in the car right? Unless if bed scenes = intimate racy scene?

so these 3 scenes will be on the DVD CJD will release! yey!  and hopefully, with english subs!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, bluestrudels said:

Reveal hidden contents

is the book released in English at all? anyone know?

• Like 1

IDK if this has been said or not but I'm so glad this series was released! This was my first ever BL series and even though all the kissing scenes were cut, I still believed the story flowed extremely well. I'm so glad to have watched this season! 

• Like 3

7 hours ago, skeletonworks said:

Thanks @alvinboi for taking time to do this ;)

I'm really curious too but somehow I still find this question annoying. Their sexual orientation will not suddenly change just because they acted as homosexual lovers in a series.... But still I also wants to find out. So conflicted! Sometimes I wish I had this mind reading power so I can read what's on Johnny's & Zhouzhou's mind... Till then... I'll just be delulu by myself...

So Luoyin will not become a pilot anymore? Then how? A lot of instances are related to his army designation... For instance, the real reason he joined the army... Guhai's proposal to him... Soldier uniform role play... My friend told me whenever he's upset with Guhai or something, Luoyin would fly his chopper somewhere. She said sometimes it's ridiculous like how he got that kind of power to simply take the chopper and just fly it! And yes Luoyin is always running away and Guhai will always have to coax him back.. Anyway, I have faith in CJD to remake the scene into something better, more meaningful, more realistic... I mean are you willing to spend so much money to buy light bulbs to recreate Guhai's proposal in the novel into the series? Hahaha. But that was a mind blowing proposal. No joke. If they were to remake the scene into something else, I hope it'd give a big impact that could move me just like in the novel...

I agree that CJD can remake the scene into something better... and besides, i think this "soldier role play" will happen in season 3, right? season 2 would be the SH brouhaha, GY interference and the accident :(  so there is plenty of time for CJD to make it happen or make it into something better.

26 minutes ago, andrewth said:

IDK if this has been said or not but I'm so glad this series was released! This was my first ever BL series and even though all the kissing scenes were cut, I still believed the story flowed extremely well. I'm so glad to have watched this season! 

This is also my first time Chinese BL though.  and i am so glad i've stumbled upon this.  I can say I am not a "sorry addict" when it comes to this. hahahah

• Like 2